Pars Teatro hostel Reviews

C/ Albareda 12, Barcelona, Spain

1917 Total Reviews

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. Near La Rambla and 15 minutes walk to the beach, clean, friendly and beautifully decorated. The rooms are nice, each bed has its own plug and locker you can put your bags in. A million thanks to Dario, Darwin and Sara. See you soon!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Philippines

This is by far the bast hostel I've stayed throughout my Europe travels. I felt like I was at home, what was meant to be a 7 day stay will have extended to 25 days all up when I leave EU, I just had to keep coming back because I love Barcelona & Pars Teatro. The facilities are beautiful, beds are comfy, location is perfect, staff are amazing & atmosphere is relaxed but fun. I'd also recommend it for solo travellers as it was a friendly social place, & great if travelling on a budget.

• 31st May 2015

Chose this hostel because of the good price, central location and nice looking interior and found everything as expected. The laid back communal area is great for meeting people, reading a book or preparing a meal. Dorms and bathrooms are super clean. The family and staff are lovely and took great care of me. Many main sites are in walking distance and port and beach are really close. City vacations depend a lot on a great hostel and I extended my stay for a couple extra nights. Had a great time

• 31st May 2015

It's the coolest hostel I've ever found. Fells like home, great atmospher, nice staff, helpful and kind. Very neat and clean, a great value for the money paid.

• 27th May 2015

The Hostel is very good located, between the oldtown and the beach. The staff welcomes you very friendly and can help you with very useful information, whats the best way to discover Barcelona. You should join the sangria nights. This is one the best places I' ve ever stayed, because of the nice atmosphere.

Great location! Make an effort to get to know the people at the reception and they will make sure you have a great time. They are very informative and host events to get to know other people at the hostel.

• 20th May 2015
  • India

The most welcoming and friendly hostel in Barcelona. They really try to make you feel at home, include all the guests in different activities. Nicely decorated, clean and safe. The location is great, next to the beach and main street las Ramblas. The staff organise nights out, sangria nights and dinners. Do not miss out on Darwin's Pub Crawl! Hasta pronto!

Made a hostelworld account just so I could write a review for this place. If you are in Barcelona, Teatro is a must. Not only was pars teatro clean and in a great location in town, it was the best hostel experience I've had by far based on atmosphere. Everyone on staff was excellent (Dario, Darwin, and Dina - muchos gracias) the family who ran the hostel was also just as lovely (merci!). Pars teatro made my time on Barcelona excellent, I will be back for more great time here - negin

• 7th May 2015

I have spent the last year traveling around the world. This is my first review. Ever. I am inherently opposed to the idea. It goes against all I stand for. But I must make an exception. My stay at Teatra was perfect. Head to toe. Top to bottom. The hospitality was transcending. I was not in a hostel sharing small spaces with strangers, I was in a home surrounded by family. The bottom of my heart thanks all the people that make this place. I never want to leave. Sarah...marry me?

• 4th May 2015

The bathroom showers needed to be cleaned and fixed (locks and hooks were broken). But great atmosphere

Hi,Dear We clean the hostel in every shift and new made . IT was correct IF HAPPENED SOMETHING wrong COME TO 24 HOURS RECEPCION AND THEY ARRANGE ALL .AFTER CHECK OUT AND INFORM ABOUT IN COMENTS is not helpful for your stay .there are more than 10 hooks in the showers room .Yo couldn,t use non of them?only you needed the broken one ? Anyway thanks for staying and we are happy that you likes the atmosphere at least . our plan is having everyday better service and more fun .

They gave me a locker for my valuables then instructed me to leave the key at reception. Did not like that. Also it's noisy. Stay here if you want a party place. Bring cash because the machine for paying by credit card is apparently broken.

Hi, The act of living the keys is for more security and control of the persons who come to hostel. In this way any starnge person can come in before asking for the key.It wasenough that you refuse to leave the keys and instead of present yourself in each shift . Thanks forstaying with us

Lovely hostel, friendly staff and awesome place. The only down side is that the bathrooms are not kept as clean as I'd like it to be.

very happy with my stay, perfect location!

• 20th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Very social and the staff was very friendly when I was there. There was just one guy on staff who was not very informative. Other than that, I had a great time at this hostel. Location was close to metro and just a 20 min walk to the beach where there was a mini gym which I really liked.

Such wonderful people, conversation and sangria!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff is amazing, clean rooms, and ideal location. Will be staying there again in the future!

Great location, clean and tidy. Would recommend!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Wifi wasn't almost nonexistent in the rooms, and kinda inconvenient that you have to constantly press a button for the shower to stay on, but the staff was good. Darwin was awesome, he made my stay at the hostel for sure.

• 20th Mar 2015