Parthenon Hostel Reviews

310 S. Halsted Street, GreyHound Amtrak Stations, Chicago, USA

Had a great time in Chicago with this hostel as a base. Super location. Really nice place. Felt safe and clean. Comfy beds. Helpful staff.

Great breakfast included in price. Good location--only 5 minute walk to Union Station, 20 minute walk to Loop. Computers to use. Bathroom facilities could be a bit better (more private/more showers). All in all a great place-- I would recommend it highly

Really wonderful and friendly staff! Not the fanciest hostel I've ever stayed at, but definitely the cleanest and best-maintained. Nice mix of tourists & business, and nice mix of Americans and internationals.

I chose this hostel one night because it is near to Union Street, my bus arrived late so I didn't have to take metro or anything else. The breakfast was good and even they had my luggage until evening, a nice detail. Very clean and safe. Would come back.

Good location nearish the blue line metro, free internet and big rooms. No lift though so be prepared to carry your luggage. Girls on reception were great but man who was at breakfast was a little rude and unwelcoming

1 2 Next » last »