Paseli Backpackers Reviews

7 Paseli Road, Northmead, Lusaka, Zambia

The kitchen was unorganised and there was always dirty dishes. Most of the plumbing and fittings were poor quality and improperly installed.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Africa
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My intention was to stay here for 5 days over the eastern, but when I arrived the WIFI didn't work and because they where about to upgrade to cable. As a student I need access to Internet, especially if you gonna stay as long as 5 days. The lady in the reception told me there was an Internet caffé 15 minutes away, but that's a bit far, so I kindly asked if I could cancel my visit and change to another hostel. She gladly recommended another hostel and understood my situation.

Thank you for the review, we are sad the you didn't get to experience staying with us,we hope you take time to pass through and experience the feel of our Hostel. Hope to see you again !!