Paseli Backpackers Reviews

7 Paseli Road, Northmead, Lusaka, Zambia

The kitchen was unorganised and there was always dirty dishes. Most of the plumbing and fittings were poor quality and improperly installed.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Africa
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My intention was to stay here for 5 days over the eastern, but when I arrived the WIFI didn't work and because they where about to upgrade to cable. As a student I need access to Internet, especially if you gonna stay as long as 5 days. The lady in the reception told me there was an Internet caffé 15 minutes away, but that's a bit far, so I kindly asked if I could cancel my visit and change to another hostel. She gladly recommended another hostel and understood my situation.

Thank you for the review, we are sad the you didn't get to experience staying with us,we hope you take time to pass through and experience the feel of our Hostel. Hope to see you again !!

Good hostel - overall a relatively convenient location. Within walking distance (3km) from the main bus station and close to places to go out...however the atmosphere and most of the people staying here are not looking to go out. Good for people who may want something a bit on the quieter side. As a side note - Wifi was down during my entire stay and there was no hot water for a shower over 50% of the stay - but wasn't a big issue for me.

Thank you for the review! we are glad that you had a nice time at our Hostel. We are sorry for the cold water and that you had to have that experience,wish you did let us know the water was running cold, as for the internet,sadly our ISP has been upgrading ,so we had no internet but other than that we are Happy you had experienced our Hostel. Hope to see you soon !

nice owners

• 7th Apr 2014

Thank you for the review !!

Clean but expensive for the very average facilities. Shower flooded the bedroom and breakfast almost inedible. Staff pleasant .

• 12th Mar 2014

Thank you for writing us a review, we are sorry that you experienced a problem with the showers,we usually ask clients to tell us if they face any problem with our facilities.Sad you didn't enjoy our breakfast but we will work on both your complaints, hope to see you again soon!