Paseo Bonanova - Sarria Reviews

Paseo Bonanova Via Augusta, Barcelona, Spain

The place is dirty and the locks on the doors are terrible. It doesn't feel safe at all, to get to the property you need to go into the city and ring the bell of the owners apartment and he sends 2 randoms down and one takes you on the train to the actual property. It made us feel like we were going to be mugged as soon as we arrived. I'm still not even sure if we ever met the actual owner or they were just working for him.

I went to the centertown to the appointed place and they didn't even open the gate. I had to wait for 15 mins until a guy came out and I had to follow him to the facility, with train! The second surprise was that the guy who went with me had to clean the room when I was already there. He used a veeeery dirty and smelly mop with (I swear) black water. The mattress was also smelly. The place is an old neglected flat and the rooms are small. There's no conditioned air. I hope nobody is going there!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts