Passenger Ship Anna Maria IV
The Anna Maria IV cruises in France all summer and winters in the centre of Amsterdam. Docked at the Oosterdok steiger 4 in the 'Nautisch Kwartier' (Nautical Quarter), it is only a few minutes walk from the Central Station. We are sure that the cosy, informal ambiance will make you feel right at home!
The Anna Maria IV has 10 rooms all with a hard wooden interior finish and all rooms have big windows.
Rooms 1,2,and 9 have a double bed with an extra overhanging single bed and a private toilet and shower.
Rooms 3,5,6 and 8 have bunkbeds but with a private toilet and shower The rooms 4,7 and 10 have bunkbeds and share a shower with seperate toilet in the hallway All rooms have central heating and a seperate sink.
Please note the following:
- Check-in times are between 12.00 and 13.00 and between 18.00 and 19.00. If you want to arrive at a different time, please notify us by e-mail or mobile phone at least a day in advance. (Number will be shown on booking confirmation)
- The remaining amount of your booking as well as your bar bill, etc. can only be paid in cash.
- All room rates are based on 2 people occupancy
- No smoking in the cabins.
- No drug use of any kind on the ship.