Passenger Ship Maria Alberta Reviews

Oosterdok, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location and Lukas was a wonderful host.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

small room but very good atmosphere

❤️ My experience had been so so so good! Thanks to Luke (the owner) and his wife. The boat is nice, so confortable and good positioned. Perfect breakfast. Luke is so smart and a very good person, such a pirate. You must be there if you want to visit Amsterdam and sleep in a place like your own home.

• 19th Oct 2014

i traveled with my mother and I booked this hostel .. the owner is weird ..he said my arm is not comfortable so that he coudnt help us to put our baggage into the boat.and said don't wake me up in any case except 911 emergency.. and the room is the tiniest i have ever been..i was traveling for 3 years all over the world..way too much expensive and my mother was attacked by 2 robbers nearby port..5min walk distance.and she got injured..bleeding on the knee and arm..the place is really dangerous..

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice and competend Staff!!!

• 22nd Sep 2014

Lucas (the owner) treated me as a son! Simply amazing! I will for sure repeat this wonderful experience! 100% suggested!!!!

So enjoyed our stay on the Passenger Ship Maria Alberta! Owned by a lovely couple who made our stay very pleasant. Loved being on a boat despite the small room size, and particularly enjoyed the free breakfast (though unfortunately missed out on the apple pancakes)!

It was a great time at Maria Alberta, it's a nice boat Hostel 8 minutes walking from the central station. We stayed in the double bed room, which was perfect. Breakfast is great and Lucas is a great friendly and helpfull host. We would stay at Maria Alberta again absolutely!

A very nice boat house with small cabins but still comfortable. We felt the cost of 36 euros per person was high but it was a very nice place to stay. A very delicious and warm breakfast was served personally without additional costs.

It was my first experience in a ship and it was awesome. Lucas and his wife are amazing hosts, he gave us recommendations of the places to visit and he made a delicious breakfast next morning. The location is very good, you are 10 minutes away from the central station, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the only thing is that they are small, but this obvious, you are in a ship. One of the best places where I've stayed.

We stayed one night at Maria Alberta and were made to feel very welcome. Lovely breakfast, apple pancakes cooked by the host and comfortable beds. Our room was the smallest but perfect for our short stay. Would definitely recommend as a great location on a budget.

• 24th Jun 2014