Passenger Ship Maria Alberta Reviews

Oosterdok, Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very nice boat house with small cabins but still comfortable. We felt the cost of 36 euros per person was high but it was a very nice place to stay. A very delicious and warm breakfast was served personally without additional costs.

It was my first experience in a ship and it was awesome. Lucas and his wife are amazing hosts, he gave us recommendations of the places to visit and he made a delicious breakfast next morning. The location is very good, you are 10 minutes away from the central station, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the only thing is that they are small, but this obvious, you are in a ship. One of the best places where I've stayed.

We stayed one night at Maria Alberta and were made to feel very welcome. Lovely breakfast, apple pancakes cooked by the host and comfortable beds. Our room was the smallest but perfect for our short stay. Would definitely recommend as a great location on a budget.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Had an amazing stay here, very comfortable and was made to feel very welcome. Lots of useful information was given to us and access to discounts too. A great breakfast with amazing apple pancakes. If we visit Amsterdam again will be booking to stay here again.

• 9th Jun 2014

Cheapest room is very very tiny, we couldn't have stayed longer than a night in there. However you get a bathroom with that room and the people are lovely and breakfast is brilliant too. We had a good time but do not stay in the cheapest room!

Staff was very polite. I had a very nice conversations with them. Breakfast excellent and view in the roof of the ship hilarious. Bedrooms reeeally small but worth it.

• 17th May 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for taking care about us. The stay at yours was a pleasure for us, we spent unforgetable moments on Maria Alberta with you as the boss, Lucas :-)

• 16th May 2014
  • Poland
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely LOVED this hotel boat! Hands down one of the best decisions I've made travelling abroad. The couple who owns the boat are very sweet and funny. While the room was a bit cramped, it was to be expected. I mean, it's a boat! Breakfast was absolutely wonderful. Homemade crepes with Nutella and jams, meats, cheeses, scones. Juices and milk. The works. I would DEFINITELY stay here again! About a fifteen minute walk from everything. Really, I highly recommend. Stay here, you won't regret it.

I stayed at the Passenger Ship Maria Alberta with two friends and we had a great time! It was really really nice and the staff was the best! They were kind and funny, gave us many useful informations about Amsterdam and prepared an excelent breakfast! The room was quite small but very comfortable and clean and the atmosphere was unique and special. I highly recommend everyone to sleep at least once in this ship! We stayed just for one night and the day after we didn't want to leave anymore!

• 4th Apr 2014

Amazing accommodation one of the best I have ever stayed in. It is a houseboat with small bedrooms but quite big kitchen area. Very good location just next to central station and next to the town centre. AND the best ever was breakfast with fresh omelette and pancakes with a huge selection of almost everything else... We definitely will be back!

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts