Passenger Ship Maria Alberta Reviews

Oosterdok, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Absolutely LOVED this hotel boat! Hands down one of the best decisions I've made travelling abroad. The couple who owns the boat are very sweet and funny. While the room was a bit cramped, it was to be expected. I mean, it's a boat! Breakfast was absolutely wonderful. Homemade crepes with Nutella and jams, meats, cheeses, scones. Juices and milk. The works. I would DEFINITELY stay here again! About a fifteen minute walk from everything. Really, I highly recommend. Stay here, you won't regret it.

Camere pulite, colazione ottima, atmosfera unica e proprietari speciali! Ideale per week-end, lo consiglio a tutti!

• 12th Apr 2014

I stayed at the Passenger Ship Maria Alberta with two friends and we had a great time! It was really really nice and the staff was the best! They were kind and funny, gave us many useful informations about Amsterdam and prepared an excelent breakfast! The room was quite small but very comfortable and clean and the atmosphere was unique and special. I highly recommend everyone to sleep at least once in this ship! We stayed just for one night and the day after we didn't want to leave anymore!

• 4th Apr 2014