Passport Boutique Hostel Lisbon

• emma_510898389
  • England, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2017
7.1

Misleading room descriptions. We booked for a deluxe 2 bed apartment and the reality was a very small 1 bed apartment. As it was just me and my friend it was a very tight fit in the small apartment (literally a corridoor with a bedroom) the bathroom had a glass door so everytime we wanted to go to the loo the other had to go sit in the corridoor. The apartment was on the party street and was VERY BUSY AND VERY NOISY at night. Great location to all other tourist locations and metro.

Hi, yes you reserved a "deluxe 2 bed apartment" and you got that. We explain in the website that the apartment is 1 double bed (But the website assume the number of people as the number of beds). In the "Apartment description" we inform you about the apartment and how is the access to it. We apologyze for this situation. Hope to see you again! Cheers!

• Trinidad And Tobago, Female, 31-40
16th May 2017
5.7

My credit card was charged 20 euros after checkout as the hostal claims that I took towels which were never even provided to me during my entire stay. I had to use my own (including toiletries) The apartment is nicely decorated and cleaned everyday but its up a steep flight of stairs and is streets away from the actual hostel (which I was only told on check in) No assistance is provided with luggage so pack light. Also the hostal itself doesn't have any activities.

Hi! It is very strange indeed! We usualy put towels before the check in in every room and apartment. However we refund you the 20EUR. Warm regards, Francisco Flores Nunes Passport Boutique Hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Really cute hostel! Excellent location in Bairro Alto, the fun place to head out and experience night life! Comfy beds and friendly staff. The noise from the street was slightly loud in the night time but I still slept well. The free walking tour at 10am leaves from the square out front too! Free breakfast was decent and definitely a money saver. Overall would definitely recommend to stay here!