PataPata Hostel Reviews

Templeman 657, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

Really nice place. Nice staff and great facilities. I'll be back.

I had a really great time at this hostel. I booked for three nights, but ended up staying for several weeks! PataPata is run by a friendly, helpful family and has a great, easy going atmosphere. The staff are incredibly helpful, facilities are good and the breakfasts are tasty. Everybody seems to have a nice time there. Definitely recommended. I will be returning soon.

• 6th Aug 2015

Was loud. Hard to sleep for a family. We booked way ahead of time and felt we were over charged compared to the advertized price once we were on site.

• 4th Aug 2015

The best location and atmosphere! Hostel is owend by chilean family with three little boys but all workers are travellers and it makes really fun atmosphere there. We had the best time and staied longer than we were planning. Nice common area and patio to make friends with other backpackers, big kitchen and the best breakfast I've seen in the hostels so far.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great rooms and common space and facilities, all very clean too. Staff friendly and helpful! Location is perfect. Downside is that common space closes at midnight and breakfast isn't included!

the showers upstairs are pretty good