Patagonia B&B Reviews

Av Espana 1048, Punta Arenas, Chile

I went to the hotel, but discovered my booking was for the next day! I had to cancel - I booked a night for the wrong day. I did not check the default date that the website put up as the checkin date! It was a day too late!

• 17th Jan 2016

Clean simplrvand affordable with nice views

It is a nice place and seems to be absolutely new. The only flaw regards the staff, who is not properly prepaired to provide any info.

We stayed over Christmas, mild disappointment because of no holiday decor or special occasion meals. Didn't feel like a bed and breakfast at all, more like a small hotel. Which isn't bad, just what it feels like. Quiet place, clean rooms, hot water is testy and not really hot. 2 hairs past warm.

Nice, safe location with Scandinavian minimalist feel and cleanliness. Very hospitable and helpful staff. Some minor remodeling work is under way, but this was handled without undue noise or inconvenience. Well worth the value.

Very new, clean and centrally located B&B. We couldn't test the breakfast because we had to leave early. Hence earlier breakfast times would be very convenient. No english spoken!

Advertised on the website, but it's not a hostel at all. It's really a hotel setup. Very quiet location, takes 10-15mins to walk to centre of town. Not many restaurants nearby. Clean rooms, sheets and toilets with fluffy towels. No communal kitchen available. No hostel life to speak of. Continental breakfast with cereal, fruits, coldcuts, toast. Kind, friendly staff but not all of them know English.

It is more a hotel than a hostel. Breakfast is great and abundant. Staff is friendly and the room is huge. Nice and quiet, not a place to have parties but a good place to rest and relax. Our room faced the harbour and our view was a million dollar worth. We had a great stay.

WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST HESITATION, THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN SOUTH AMERICA OVER LAST 2 MONTHS. THE RECEPTIONIST WAS RUDE AND TOTALLY DISINTERESTED. WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO BE AS NOISY AS POSSIBLE ... AT 11PM ... THE OWNER TALKED LOUDLY FROM 12 THROUGH TO 2AM. THE RUBBISH & TOILET BINS HAD NOT BEEN EMPTIED. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO GIVE SUCH A BAD REVIEW, EVEN FOR MUCH CHEAPER HOSTALS.

• 15th Oct 2015

I been there two nights. the first there were a Colombian woman at the reception, we tought that she will be more friendly, we asked her for what to do in the city and she didnt know anything, even she didnt give us a map. I think that it is the normal question that any turist will make. Also we asked her for water and she said that she didnt have, and couldnt answer us about where to buy it and if the tap water was safe or not. The second night was good, Any complaints.

Perfect. Best price x valeu evert

• 21st Sep 2015

Excelent place to stay if you are on holiday! The members of the staff are very nice and polite. The breakfast is very good the rooms are very clean and comfortable. To sum up, I totally recomend this place for everyone!

A good experience, basic but all the is required. Rooms were cleaned and beds were re-made daily for you, breakfast was great too (brown bread, such a nice change!) Staff very friendly, but very little English is spoken, but that's very easily worked around and they were very patient with our pathetic Spanish!! No kitchen to cook your own meals in, but very close to town, felt very safe walking home from dinner each night. Great fast wifi Would recommend!