Patagonia B&B Reviews

Av Espana 1048, Punta Arenas, Chile

Overall very good, but thin walls so can hear people in reception.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Wales
  • Couple, 41+

I enjoyed our stay, it was a little distant from airport - but there is no hotel close to airport. It was close to the sandwich shop that is open late and have good meal. It was clean, warm, cozy and had TV! :) They also served light breakfast which was perfect to start the day.

• 31st Oct 2014

It was a really pleasent stay. All the staff was very friendly. Hostelworld was asking for a price for a double ocupacy, as I came to the hotel, and they saw that I am travelling alone they ask for the price of a single room, more than fair. Thanks.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Absolutely fantastic place to stay. Our hostess, the owner, and her family were so accommodating and thoughtful and helpful. I will miss them. I feel like I made a friend. sincerely, MaryAnne

• 11th Oct 2014

The breakfast was really amazing with a huge variety of stuff. Staff were very helpful and friendly and rooms were clean and nice, too.

Well priced, great location with a short walk to main part of city. Great relaxed atmosphere. The staff speak little english but they are very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast and nice place after a torres del paine hike to stay for a night or two.