Patagonia House Reviews

Avenida Independencia 416, Punta Arenas, Chile

Lots of space to hang out and the kitchen is very well equipped. Also the largest dorms are 4 person with attached bathrooms which is really nice.

Excellent value for money. The hostel is a little tired but the rooms are clean, good showers and clean bathrooms and a decent kitchen. Breakfast is basic (toast and jam) but there is plenty to go around. In a good location between the town centre and the port. Be sure to go to the fish market at the port for fresh seafood - delicious!

There are signs everywhere saying that guests cannot use any facilities after check out which are very unfriendly. I have stayed in many hostels in South America now (I have been travelling for 3 months now) and all other hostels that I have stayed at have let guests continue to use their facilities on the day of check out after check out. This is particularly useful if you have a bus late in the day.

A nice, safe, and convenient hostel. Great staff and plenty of people to talk to. Can get a little cold sometimes.

Too expensive for the value but hard to find a cheaper place in Punta Arenas. The dorm got pretty cold at night and the whole facilities are not very comfortable to me. Though they have a big kitchen to use and nice showers.

I stayed for just one night, so that I could catch a plane out. It's a very old and tired looking house but has everthing you need. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Don't bother with breakfast..worst I've seen so far! Ask for a pick up from the bus station!

My stay in Patagonia House was unfortunately not what I expected. I already travelled a lot and currently I am sleeping in Hostels almost every week.In Chile it was one of the more expensive hostels and as we had a six bed dorm the beds are already really old, the "breakfast" is a package of toast with dulce de leche and butter and it isn't even that well situated. The staff was nice and they organised transportes if we needed them but all in all I have to say it's too expensive for what you get

View all Punta Arenas Hostels