Patanuk Lake & Bar Reviews

Juan Manuel de Rosas 585, Bariloche, Argentina

Had a simply lovely three night stay in this beautiful hostel. The staff were clearly passionate about the area and offered many great suggestions for hikes and kayaking. The view of the lake from the common room is so stunning and peaceful we didn't want to leave!

Great hostel, great staff and amazing view!

I'm in love with Patanuk and its crew! The location is just the best one 'cause is the only hostel with lake beach steps away from downtown. I've been in several hostels in Bariloche and I can tell Patanuk is a lovely place to stay if you want to fell the vibe of Bariloche in all its sides: the kindly staff really knows about the mountains, the forest, the lake and its secrets, the paths, the excursions, the hikes and in the other hand the beach bar provides the best plot to enjoy the ambience.

Verry very friendly and nice people. From the beginning they made me feel as if I were at home, and helped me with all sorts of information about the area. It's a cozy and warm place, very comfortable and clean, with an excellent location, the best thing is that there are amazing mountain and lake views from the hotel, I remember having a beer at the bar just admiring the views, I didn't need anything more,.....It was an experience that definitely I will repeat and for sure at Patanuk.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

The Hostel was nothing like advertised. The location is indeed quite close to the center of Bariloche, however, the Hostel itself is located in a ravine (chek it at googlestreet view). The terrain next to the hostel (which is in the same floor level as the windows of the rooms) is full of trash and bushes. The hostel itself smells like mold and is poorly cleaned. The lamp on the ceiling of my room was covered with spider nets. All the facilities are dirty and smell bad.

• 10th Aug 2015