Patchwork Warsaw Hostel

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Good vibes. Met cool people

7th Aug 2017

Great hostel with a lot of social people to hang with and bars right outside. Very good location with walking distance almost everywhere. Loved it!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2017
8.0

Excellent location, and friendly and helpful staff. Bathroom facilities leave a little bit to be desired. Otherwise a decent bed in a great part of town.

4th Aug 2017

Good hostel, kind of party oriented. The staff were very friendly (a first for Polish hostels!) Beds were EXTREMELY squeaky, like wake-you-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-because-you-rolled-over loud. I don't think they often clean the rooms (carpets dirty and trash on tables). However, sheets and bathrooms were kept in good shape. Location is right next to many bars, restaurants and shops.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Well let me just say, this hostel sets a new way, of letting the guests enjoy their day. This stay in Warsaw, so good, when we left my heart sore. Fresh water for me, chilled and free, visit and you will see. When we arrive, as other hostel should strive, free upgraded room for we. Stay here and you will see, this hostel is the one for thee. 10/10 heavenly hostel, the gold standard for staying on holiday.

• ldherrera931884
  • Guatemala, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
5.7

The rooms are clean but the bathrooms stink and are dirty, in the night it's like a concert in the room because if you move a little tha bunks start making a lot of noise, the staff where nos bad but you expect always more and they didn't have a big knowledge of the city expect for one girl at the front desk that was nice.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
30th Jul 2017
5.1

I have never been so hot in my life. Our room was a literal sauna - to the point that me and my partner had conversations about the possibility of sleeping in the corridors instead I'll mention that we are Australian and no stranger to heat; this place was an honest joke After 2 nights I couldn't take it anymore and asked to change beds to which the reception guy responded "you can sleep in my bed" *winks* How unprofessional - I was in distress and this didn't help. Gender separated bathrooms

29th Jul 2017
7.7

Great place to stay for young people, it's huge with lots of bars in and around. Kitchen was big & showers were great. With how many people there were I thought the cleanliness was great.

• efesen953153
  • Turkey, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Great place to stay. The staff was so kind, rooms were clean and tidy

• natalieeperkins2870
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2017

By far, my favorite hostel of the trip! We were only there 1 night and we wished we could have stayed longer. Pros GREAT location, easy to get to from the airport by bus There was a music trivia night in the bar downstairs 1 night! The bar downstairs is great! The Staff is phenomenal! I'm a horror at names but the man running the front desk on 7/26 and everyone running trivia that night are amazing! Cons Lack of outlets Some guests left room unlocked - electronic locks would fix this Def go!