Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

Small rooms but you do get lockers. Very nice location next to the main train station and main sites.

Great location near the station, walking distance to everywhere. Close to shops and supermarkets. Room was clean and quiet. Bed not that comfortable compared to other hostels.

Awesome location and great staff! My stay was great.

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Only stayed one night, but the room was clean, every bad has its own lights and electric power and also there were lockers in the rooms for usage. Location is excellent, the main railway station is 5 minutes on foot. I would stay here again.

Great to hear from you! We are so glad that you had such a great time with us! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again real soon.

Really basic hostel, but clean and comfy. You have to make your own beds. No soap in the toilets. Poor wifi reception in the room.

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests.

This is a great hostel to stay at. It is right in the center of the city, close to the main station and some supermarkets. Before I chose this hostel I read that it is a little more quite and socializing opportunities are rare because the hostel is so big. I actually stayed because I had a job interview in Cologne and I loved that it was a little more quite. I would definitely come again. The staff really is excellent an my room was perfectly clean. Ps: I got the job ;-)

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review, we're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Congratulations on the job, btw! :)

Old building, but well kept and clean.

Thank you very much for your review! We hope you enjoyed Cologne and would love to see you again! :)

Amazing stay!! Great outdoor patio area, cool vibe, and friendly staff. Location is amazing - literally right across the street from the train station. Loved my time there; would definitely stay again.

Wow, thank you so much for your rating and review! We're very happy to hear you had such a great time here and we're looking forward to welcoming you again! :)

I was absoultely satisfied.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

We're very happy to hear that! Thank you very much and see you again soon! :)

Hostel was great, made the reservation a bit hastily but the staff was friendly and helped out. Honestly, it was a great place for the price, and the facilities were clean and everything you could want out of a hostel. If you're there for a day and just need a quick place to stay, I would recommend it. If you're there by yourself and trying to make friends, I definitely wouldn't advise it. The hostel just doesn't have a very encouraging atmosphere for that. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine!

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you got the best out of our facilities. We're sorry that you didn't meet too many people... We're also still looking for ways to make the communication easier for our guests since the buildings are pretty big and can seem anonymous.. We're always open for suggestions! :)

The whole experience was beyond my expectations, loved the city :-):-):-)

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

WOW! We're very happy to hear you loved it here! :) Hope to welcome you again soon!

Location and Facilities were great, however the atmosphere was terrible. The common rooms were not set up to encourage socialising between guests. A few of the staff were great fun and helpful, but others seemed to really dislike their work. All in all, has everything you need for your stay, but doesn't provide the fun, friendly environment you would expect of a hostel.

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel. We're sorry your experience wasn't as expected, but hopefully you still had a great time in Cologne! :)

Stayed for only one night, but in that time we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly! The location was amazingly close to the train center, and walking distance to some great areas! The rooms were clean, the beds comfy, and the kithen area very big! Only thing to keep in mind is that the wifi only works in the main lobby, and their are quite a bit of stairs! Otherwise great place, I would definately go back!

Wow, thanks for that review! :) We're happy to hear you had such a lovely time with us. About the WiFi... yes, it's a little tricky, but it does work in the rooms of the first and second floor! We'll be happy to welcome you in Cologne and as our guest real soon! :)

Pretty good hostel only problem I had was there are no mixed dorms and traveling with a significant other was fairly akward but otherwise great atmosphere the patio area is a great place to meet people!

If you are interested in visiting the Cathedral, the location of this hostel is excellent. I just think the atmosphere of the hostel could be improved. It is not a easy place to meet other travelers in case you travel alone.

Thank you for your honest review! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

No complaints, slept well. Pretty much what you would expect from an HI hostel. All you can eat breakfast for 4EUR was well worth it. Cheap kölsch beer available at the front desk. Good times.

Thank you for your great review! We're very happy to hear you had a good time with us! Come back soon and enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

Very close to train station, lots of room, very nice facilities. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone traveling in smaller groups, however, as it is not a very social hostel (the common areas are so large that everyone sits in separate parts of the room).

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. :) We're sorry you didn't meet many people, but we'll be getting a new bar area soon, so that might help with that!

The staff was great but the location is noisy due to traffic and trains but that is expected downtown. I found 28 euros for a dorm bed rather high without breakfast. Also a group of very rambunctious young people took over the place and even managed to break a window. If groups are going to be encouraged because the location is very close to the Cathedral, then strict behavior rules should be a condition or simply close the place to other guests.

Thank you for your honest review! We're sorry to hear about that group, but we hope you could still enjoy your stay with us and this beautiful city. :)

A clean and central based hostel with good facilities and helpful staff

Thank you for this great review and rating! We're happy to hear you had such a lovely time with us and hope to be welcoming you again real soon!

great hostel, and the location is very nice that 5mins walk to the train sation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3