Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

Very good shower

Thank you very much for your review.

Excellent staff and decent location. However, there was absolutely no atmosphere a large percentage of people had lived there long term. My room was also filled with middle aged men which were honestly kinda creepy.

Thank you very much for your review! We don't actually have "long term" guests as we don't accept bookings for longer than 1 week. Next time you may try a smaller dorm. ;-) Best regards from Cologne!

The showers were slow to drain, beds very creaky, really warm in the room during the night with Windows that don't open and the wifi is a bit dodgy but overall it was okay nice big kitchen area, common area and lockers I could fit my big backpack into. Good location and felt clean.

Nice place, the staff was helpful, is a god thing that you can leave your car at the hostel. I would go back if I go to Köln

Thank you very much for your review! :-)

The room is pretty spacious with a toilet, a bathroom and several lockers. However the wifi in room is pretty weak and the door lock is quite weird that always take me few mins to open the door.

Thank you very much for your review. Let us show you next time how to open the door easily. :-)

Didn't stay long enough to observe much, but it was a nice place with helpful staff. Quiet, convenient location with nice big lockers in the rooms and it was clean!

Thank you for your feedback towards our staff, I am sure they will appreciate their hard work been recognized.:-)

Hostel very close to the train station. Staff was nice. Each bunk has its own receptacle for electronics. Large common areas. Only downside was that they mention serving breakfast on the information page, but while I was there they said there were too few guests to warrant making breakfasts. Not a deal breaker since it costs 3-4eu anyway (not free/included), but definitely would have been a nice convenience.

Thank you very much for your review. As you have mentioned, we offer breakfast for € 4,50. However, if it's really quiet here and nobody asks for it at least a day in advance we don't prepare it. Best regards from Cologne! :-)

The staff i dealt with from 11th-13th January were two men and were very helpful and friendly. Even finding and printing out train times for me. One of the cleanest, if not THE cleanest hostel Ive stayed in. They should maybe consider not allowing late check ins, because i was woken up during the night at 2am when a girl came in with her luggage, and was talking to someone else who was holding the door open for a while talking and the main light coming in, and I was very tired for my day out.

• 11th Jan 2016

Thank you very much for your great review! You make us proud, it's heartwarming to hear this. :-)

Very good hostel. Need to improve the wifi conection method. No bar or a good place for meeting the other guests. Great kitchen. Very clean.

Thank you very much for your review. :-)

Just 5 mins to walk there from Cologne hbf. Friendly staff, no need to wait for the check in. The locker is very big enough for backpackers. The room is clean and comfortable. However, I was unable to connect to the wifi, but the hostel was still excellent.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your great review. Hope to see you again! :-)

Big hostel, basic necessities. Good kitchen, dorms and bathrooms are clean. Great place and great price! Only bummer is the coffee was bad :(

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! Enjoy the rest of your travels! :-)

The hostel was in a great location, central and close to the train station. The rooms were nice with large locking cabinets, en-suite bathrooms, and reading lamps and power sockets next to each bed. Everything was well maintained and the staff were friendly. The only downside was that the atmosphere was lacking. Because the common area was the only area with wifi, whenever people were there they were only focused on their screens. Overall good experience. Would certainly stay again :)

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels! :-)

Really fab hostel!

Wow - Thank you very much for your great review! Have a nice rest of your travel :-)

Very clean bathroom. Great kitchen. Near of train station.

Thank you very much for your review!

The hostel is very near to the Central station! Very big building but not really big room! The difficulty is the wifi connection that it only lasts for 10hrs and you need to get new password every time and the connection is pretty low!

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our WIFI. We hope you still had a good time in Cologne.

Location is extremely good and the design of the hostel is good But the wifi is really poor, we cannot receive wifi in our living room. Also, there is no hairdryer in the bathroom.

I think wifi is a problem because we didnt use wifi in room.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you very much for your review. As you can see from the hostel description, we don't promise WIFI in rooms. It's only available in our lobby area.

Perfect place! Location next to station, staff very kind and everything clean!

• 21st Dec 2015

GOOD: Friendly and helpful staff, good location, very close to Koln Hbf and the Koln Dom (Cologne Cathedral). Shower was good. BAD: WI-FI was a pain!!! There's no wi-fi in the room; wi-fi only works in the small common area which has like 15 seats only and it shuts at 11pm! There is another big common area that opens all day but wi-fi doesn't work there! It means I couldn't access the internet after 11pm! A big NO.

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry that the WIFI wasn't working in our big common room on that day.

I didn't meet anyone at this hostel even though I tried. I guess people werent looking for that. The shower was kinda gross but the rooms were clean. They had a really nice kitchen. The best one I've seen in a hostel!

Thank you very much for your review!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5