Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

I need a egg in breakfast....the breakfast is no egg.....

Very good experience. Close to the train station, Kölner Dom, Hohe Str. and many other attractions. Clean rooms, hotel. I stayed in a 4 bed room with private bathroom at the top floor. Very clean, quiet. You had not only leasure travelers but business people, students, etc.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Thank you!! :)

Perfect location, great clean rooms with lockers. This one-night stay could definitely have lasted longer ! :) Thanks a lot!!

Thank you so much for your review and rating! It makes us very happy to hear you enjoyed your one-night stay - we'd love to make it a recurring longterm thing. ;)

超级棒!非常新装修也很好!!车站走几分钟就到了。

Thank you very much!

The best hostel kitchen i have seen. Overall very nice facilities, huge lockers as well! Was here for just one night but could definetely have stayed some more.

Wow, thank you so much for your review and rating! We're more than pleased to hear you enjoyed our facilities - you're welcome to come again!

Great loacation, comfortable bed, decent facilities, clean. Not the most social place if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you very much for your review and rating! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again real soon! :)

Solo traveller, Good location, 2 mins from main train station. bars, restaurants were all a small train ride away. WIFI didn't work in rooms at all. Its a quite relaxed vibe. not a party hostel. All round good. Only stayed the one night as i used it to break up the train journey from munich to amsterdam.

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Come again soon! :)

The staff at the hostel were very friendly and helpful!

• 21st Oct 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback towards our staff, I am sure they will appreciate their hard work been recognized. Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again soon! :)

Clean and comfortable but for those traveling alone and hoping to meet new people, not the best hostel for that. It's a lot of families with kids and there is a lack of community. Great staff though!

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to have made your stay in Cologne a good one. See you next time! :)

The location is very good and near the central, it takes 5 mins only to the station. And the staffs is nice. The kitchen is good and clean.

Thank you so much for your review and see you again real soon! :)

I had really nice one night stay in Pathpoint Cologne! The place was very clean, and really worth of money. It's close to the main train station and you can reach all the sights by walking. I felt safe and clean there which is not so common in many hostels. I'm terribly afraid of bedbugs and here you didn't see any hint of them! Great! :) The stay was a pleasure! Staff was good and helpful. In fact, I don't have any negative thoughts about this hostel. I recommend!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Finland

Wow, thank you so much! We're very happy to hear these kind words and hope you'll be back with us very soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

Very close to main train station.Good-sized kitchen and outdoor patio.Beds comfortable , but dorm rooms are close and stuffy.Huge lockers in room , but expensive.Getting wi fi is a big hassle.Overall a rather cold cavernous atmosphere.

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests. One small correction: the lockers are FREE! You get the coin back when you open the locker. :)

Great place, great location, 5 minutes walking from main station and main cathedral. I really recommend this place.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you very much! We're really happy to hear you had such a lovely time here, come back soon! :)

Clean linens to use. Access to kitchen was nice. The wifi was spotty at times and the password would expire every ten hours which can be bothersome. Large commen space areas including outdoors. Good value and good location to the train station. Free lockers are available to use after checkout times which is a plus.

• 25th Sep 2014

Thank you for taking some time to review us here online! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be welcoming you as our guest real soon!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful and the hostel was very clean. I love the spaciousness of the hostel itself. You can eat out in the outdoor seating or eat in the hall. The only challenge I had was the wifi. Had to keep lodging on with a different code after 10 hours. But it was still ok. They freely give you a new code without any problems. I really enjoyed my stay here. Would definitely go back.

What can I say - what a wonderful review – please do come again – we like guests like you. Enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

great location, nice kitchen facilities, friendy staff and very clean property! would recommend this place!

• 21st Sep 2014

Thank you thank you thank you! See you again soon! :)

Really good. will choose there next time

Very basic hostel for the price you pay. Rooms are very very small and breakfast is not included. Completely lacked atmosphere, people just kept to themselves and though I was told they were busy, the place felt empty. Wifi is slightly fiddly but works. Well located for the train station but if staying for longer than one night or looking for a social atmosphere I would recommend somewhere else.

Thank you very much for your honest review. We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel. Enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

Direction to the hostel need to be improved to make it easy for persons arrive Cologne railway station for the first time. Actually after you get off the train, you will go down the platform to arrive in the middle passage way from where you can go to any platforms. There are exits on both ends of the passage way. The exit near the platform 11 is the "Breslauer Platz" exit. If you follow the direction to "DOM/City" then you are going the wrong direction!

Thank you! :)

So glad that this hostel has a 24-hour reception. I had to arrive in the wee hours due to a missed train and I was able to check in without any issues. Room was clean and each bed was equipped with a socket and bed lamp. Major plus point: this hostel has an actual kitchen (which can’t be said about other hostels). Wifi is pretty strong too. With its quiet atmosphere, this is the perfect place to recharge after a tiring day of sightseeing.

Well, thank you so much for your kind words! We're very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again real soon! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3