Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

By far, the best hostel I've stayed in all of Europe. Squeaky clean sheets, awesome location, quiet and respectful fellow travelers, and on top of that, they have sparkling water! If I had another day in Cologne, I will def come back.

What can I say - what a wonderful review – please do come again – we like guests like you. :)

I only stayed one night so I can't really say something about the amtosphere, the activities etc. The rooms and bathrooms were clean but very loud because of the street and the trainstation behind the hostel. Sleeping with an open window was almost impossible. Other than that I had no complaints. The staff was polite and helpfull and the price was ok.

• 10th Jun 2015

Thanks for your review. Yes, we are very central and the noise of the trains and cars can disturb our light sleepers – but we do offer ear plugs for a small price! :)

Simply amazing Hostel! Right by the main train station. The best part about the hostel is their amazing staff!! So helpful and friendly.

Thank you very much for your great review! :-)

Hostel was easy to find with the directions given by the staff and the location was great - close to everything! The rooms were very nice and clean and the staff were all very nice. Great kitchen facilities only downside is that as the hostel is very close to the central train station there was a lot of noise from the street so would recommend bringing ear plugs. Other than that, a good experience!

• 9th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your review! Yes, we are very central and the noise of the trains and cars can disturb our light sleepers – but we do offer ear plugs for a small price! :)

For one night in Köln, this is the place. Great location and helpful staff

Thank you so much!

It's a good hostel if you're looking to get some rest. It's located close to the main train and bus station and very close to the river. Very clean and security is great. But, if you're looking for a party hostel, maybe you look somewhere else.

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Value for money. Staff were very friendly. Location is 5 min walk from central station.

Thank you very much!

The staff were really helpful and nice

The kitchen here is the best I have used so far! There are several islands and fridges so no fighting for hobs or space which is great. Its also pretty well equipped too. It's right next to the station so easy to get to. The cleaning staff seem to be around all day and so I found the place was always clean. Nice to be able to buy beer from reception. Shame there are no lifts as its a bit of a trek to the 3rd/4th floor but not a major drama.

Great to hear from you! We are so glad that you had such a great time with us! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again real soon.

In general it is a good hostel. But the breakfast(4 euro) there is the simplest version that I've ever seen in hostel/hotel in Germany, The location of this hostel is very close to the central station, which means you can expect quite loud noise during the night, even with closed double layer window. For those light sleeper, you need to think twice or use a good pair of ear plug, which is quite useful in my case.

• 25th May 2015
  • China

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel! Being a hostel this central means that there is noise from various modes of transport outside. We do provide ear plugs, though.

seems a little bit like a party hostel ...

Great hostel! We felt really secure, since they had someone always as the desk after 10pm and if you came in after that time, you had to show them this special chip thing ot prove you were actually staying there. Right across the street from the train station and the rooms and bathrooms were all fairly clean. Would stay here again if I ever go back to Köln!

Best hostel I've ever stayed! Huge common areas and amazing kitchen. The staff is very helpful and kind as well. And the location is really convenient (only 2 blocks from the train station, which is also next to the cathedral).

Nice rooms and great common areas. Excellent location.

This is a rather boring hostel. Luckily I met some lovely roommates.

The kitchen was very useful and also the location was great!

• 8th May 2015
  • China

Thank you very much for your review! :)

Overall, a nice hostel. Location just perfect, near to main train station, attraction and U-Bahn station. Surrounding was quiet and nice, very comfortable to rest and sleep. Facilities are good. Highly recommended for future Köln-Visitors!

Wow, thank you very much for your great review and rating! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and in this beautiful city! See you soon! :)

Just like a family~More wonderful than I think,it's the best choice in Koln.

Thank you! :)

Hostel is very nice. There are a lot of common areas but no one really uses them. Most of the guests when I was there were people there for business and stuff and were in their 30s/40s. Its a nice place to stay but I don't recommend it forafor a single traveler.

Thank you very much for your review. There has been a trade fare here when you were staying in Cologne. That it is why there were so many people here for business. :-)

As I was only staying for a day and had an early train, the location was fantastic as it's a two minute walk to the train station, which is located right next to the city's gothic cathedral and main tourist area. When I arrived a member of staff was very helpful and gave me some useful tips. The hostel itself was basic but comfortable. No soap in bathroom was frustrating and there was a 'trick' to opening the door that I had to find out to get in my room, but overall it was all fine.

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you had a good time in Cologne and hope to see you again soon - maybe for longer. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3