Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

Hostel next to the main train station but a bit far from the city old center. But still walkable distance

It's my first time staying in hostel, and Pathpoint was amazing! The only thing I would suggest is that if someone could put a sign on the door to dorms A. My room was A1.5, not only myself, but also other people missed the entrance. We all went to dorms B. Other than that, everything was perfect!!

Thank you very much for your review and your suggestion! :-) We are just in the process of designing signs which we will fix as soon as possible! Hope to see you again!

The staff was very nice, and pleased to help me in my (short) time in Cologne.

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback towards our staff, I am sure they will appreciate their hard work been recognized. :) Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again real soon!

quite pricy for a large dorm room. but the staff are helpful. Its too large for solo traveller like myself, better for groups.

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you didn't meet any people, but we have a bar coming in the front common room, so that might help in the future. :)

The staff is very friendly and cute because of the carnival costume. The location is perfect. 5 minutes walk from the central station. It was a bit noisy since the I could hear the police alarm from time to time. But I guess it's because of the carnival. Anyway, worth for the price!

Ha, thank you for your great review! Of course, the staff loves dressing up for carnival, too! :) It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. The noise of the trains, cars and sirens can of course disturb our light sleepers, but we do offer ear plugs for sell! :) We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and to welcome you again real soon! :)

Solid hostel. I stayed in a four bed dorm that had a full bathroom to serve everyone in that dorm. Didn't get around to demanding too much from the place. Not exactly what I call a "central" location but it is conveniently next to the main train station and the cathedral. No complaints about the place.

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Large lockers in the room. Location < 5 minute walk from central train station. Restroom and shower inside the room. I can recommend this hostel. Breakfast is good.

Great to hear from you! We are so glad that you had such a great time with us! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again real soon.

Not the best atmosphere, the common areas aren't set up to encourage conversation. Staff can be a little abrupt, on occasion. Hard to beat the central location, but not sure if I would stay again.

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel. We're in the progress of building a bar, so that might help with the conversational part. :)

Perfect hostel!!!

Wow, thank you so much! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels, see you again soon :)

First time for me in a hostel.. The hostel is very good located in the city center just a 3 minute walk from the Koln Hbf (Central Station). Bedsheets very clean, room very clean, toilet and bathroom very clean. Good bed ! Big lockers in every room. Went to the Leverkusen-PSG Champions League match, ideal if you want a a great hostel in the Dusselforf/Koln/Leverkusen area!

• 18th Feb 2014

Lot's of sheets where torn.

We're sorry to hear that, but most of our sheets SHOULD be okay. Next time, please come to the reception desk and we'll get you new ones.We hope you still had a good time here!

I enjoyed this hostel very much! The common areas are very welcoming and enjoyable. The location is excellent, just a five-minute walk from the train station, and if you go through the station, ten minutes from the cathedral and the shopping areas. There is also a very good kitchen with multiple cooking areas so that it can be shared while dinner is cooking, and a grocery store is a five minute walk in the other direction from the station.

really good hostel, bathroom (one per room) absolutely spotless, the sheets have to be taken at the reception in the big iron-rollertrays, direct from the cleaner. Big cupboards (one per bed) in the rooms with bolt. The location is really good too, in the center, 2 minutes walk from the train station. I didn't use it but for what I saw the kitchen looked quite big and well furnished. I recommend

Wow, thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities and our beautiful city and we hope to welcome you again real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

very nice clean hostel very near to train station

Thank you for your great review! We’re pleased that our housekeeping standards met your expectations and it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. See you again real soon! :)

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyy nice, the best hostel ever

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • China

Thanks a lot for your kind comment and great rating!

all was ok

Thanks for staying with us! Hope to see you again!

Absolutely fabulous hostel, actually more like a hotel! Great staff, very nice rooms with everything a traveller might need, fantastic location close to everything in downtown Koln.

Wow, thank you for this great review! We're glad that you had a good time here! Enjoy the rest of your travels and hopefully we will see you again real soon!

Location is just perfect! I would recommend for that reason. Here some things about the hostel: You have to pay 6 euros for a towel, have to pay for breakfast, internet irregular, the staff doesn't interact with guests and when I was there, there was hard to meet other people, as there was almost no atmosphere at the hostel, because they have no plans (schedule) to go out together (Where is the hostel spirit? How can we meet others?).

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests.

Wifi cannot cover the forth floor

• 21st Dec 2013

Hi there, thank you for your review! Unfortunately, the WiFi reception is not as good in the upper floors, but we do have nice communal rooms where the reception is very good. :) Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Very friendly staff!! Perfect area! Absolutely recommend for people who prefer hostels compare to hotels.

• 21st Dec 2013

What can I say - what a wonderful review – please do come again – we like guests like you. Thank you for your lovely feedback towards our staff, I am sure they will appreciate their hard work been recognized.