Fabulous 1,425 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,425 Total Reviews
Pathpoint Cologne Located at Allerheiligenstrasse 15, , Cologne.
Germany
Cologne NRW 50668 Allerheiligenstrasse 15
86% 1425
50.9462743 6.9579720
    Rooms available

• Finland, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

GREAT place! I really loved the staff, they are friendly and always helped me if I had some problems and made me feel like at home. Perfect location for a long weekend in Cologne. Rooms are ok, clean enough and everything worked very well. Pathpoint Cologne is definitely great value for money!! Thank you for the hospitality! Juuli from Helsinki/ Finland.

You make us proud; it's heartwarming to hear this. Thank you very much! :-)

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016
7.7

Very nice, well-equipped and big kitchen,which was enough for 10 people cooking together clean room. However, there was a pipe burst at the first night, causing no water supply, and so I couldn't take a shower that night. It was fine the next day. But the WiFi was very poor.0

Thank you very much for taking some time to review us online. We're very sorry you had to experience the water pipe burst that happened on the street here that night. They already had it fixed by midnight, but we were as surprised by it as you probably were. :) Still, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us - come back anytime!

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
8.0

I can say that I only like the location. The rest are fine and nothing is special.

Thank you for your review!

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

I like the hostel very much. It is very clean and the staff there are kind. And I only needed to walk about 10 minutes from the central station to the hostel. Also, originally, I booked a 6 male dorm. But I got the upgrade to a 4 male dorm without any extra charge !!!!!

Thank you very much for your great review! :)

30th Mar 2016

Best kitchen I have ever seen in a hostel Great facilities and right next to the train station

Thank you so much for this review and rating! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - come back soon! :)

• Italy, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

Clean, safe, good facilities and close to the Cologne Central station (and so close to the city highlights), what more could you want for the fair prices?! I was lucky enough to have a four people dorm to myself so it was also a peaceful stay!

What can I say - what a wonderful review – please do come again – we like guests like you. Enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

An excellent hostel located very close to Cologne Central Station. I arrived in Cologne really early in the morning and the staff let me check in even though it was hours before the allowed check-in time. I had to go somewhere quite far from the city centre and the staff gave me directions and even looked up the train times for me. The rooms were very clean and tidy. I would have gladly stayed longer!

Thank you very much for your lovely review! :-) We hope to see you again!

28th Mar 2016

This was one of the better hostels I have stayed at. Yes it is clean, but what really makes it stand out is the very large kitchen it has, the amazing staff, and the incredible location. Those three things make it top notch in my opinion!

Thanks a lot for your great review! Have a nice rest of your travels and see you again! :-)

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Mar 2016
6.0

No comfortable seating area even though large areas aren't used much.

Thank you very much for your review. We do have a huge lounge area with comfortable sofas. Best regards from Cologne!

26th Mar 2016

Great location right by the Dom and walking distance to the old town. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great kitchen facilities. Room was clean and shower had nice water pressure and good temperature control. Great storage lockers in the rooms. Each bunk has a light and outlet which is great. Lots of mingling/common space. My only complaint was that the Wi-Fi was quite slow, but it happens. I would stay here again! Cologne was beautiful!

Thank you very much for your detailed review! We hope to see you again soon.:-) Best regards from Cologne!