Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

I didn't meet anyone at this hostel even though I tried. I guess people werent looking for that. The shower was kinda gross but the rooms were clean. They had a really nice kitchen. The best one I've seen in a hostel!

Thank you very much for your review!

We stayed in a private bedroom for 4 people. And it was very comfortable, the bathroom and bedroom were clean. There was no elevator, though. And when we arrived we opened the door and at first, no one saw that were there, that's why I put security as average. But usually there is someone behind the front deskdesk.

• 20th Dec 2015

Thank you for your review. We were particularly happy to read your comments regarding our cleanliness. We do have 24 hours reception. However, there will always be a moment of two or three minutes when we are not around. We also have a CCTV system. Therefore, you don't have to worry about the security here. :-) We hope you enjoyed your time in Cologne. Best regards!

The Wifi system with a complicate username and password is really not good....AND there was no wifi in our room (4th level) I think it is not that expensive nowaday so they should really improve the wifi system

Thank you very much for your review. According to German law we have to ask every guest to register before using WIFI. We clearly mention on HW booking site that internet access is only available in common areas. A bit dissapointing that you only mention what you disliked. We gave you a free upgrade to a private room while you booked beds in a dorm. :-) Best regards! Team Pathpoint

It was a great place to stay. Good location nice staff and very clean

• 19th Dec 2015

What can I say - what a wonderful review! Thank you! :-)

This hostel is so underrated. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm with an ensuite, it was HUGE and the bathroom was so new and clean. The kitchen is great, lots of space in the communal areas, and it's a short walk to the main station, supermarket etc. The only downside is the lack of atmosphere. Maybe if the large communal area was more cosy/intimate that might make it more welcoming? Otherwise, very pleasant hostel.

I stayed with friends so we were able to get a private room with ensuite bathroom and balcony, so very good value for money. Not a particularly social hostel to meet people but it was a very short walk into the centre of the city where the cathedral, markets, shops etc are. The facilities were very good and everywhere was very clean so I had a pleasant stay.

• 14th Dec 2015

We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay wtih us! Enjoy the rest of your travels. Best regards! Team Pathpoint

Very clean and very well located! Very good kitchen!

Thank you for your review. We were particularly happy to read your comments regarding the cleanliness.

Very happy with the stay! Room was ready for us, and very modern/clean. Loved just how close to the Köln Hauptbahnhof the place was (less than 5 minutes walk). Unfortunately, the supplied Wi-Fi was completely unusable in our rooms, but was a great excuse to sit downstairs with a nice cold Bitburger in the social areas. Also the pool table was damaged, rendering it unusable. However, for the three nights we were there, it was a very pleasant stay and will definitely be staying next time!

• 11th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for your detailed review! WIFI is available in the lobby areas. Unfortunately, the pool table was damaged in the last week. Sorry about that! We are really happy to hear you liked your stay with us. Hope to see you soon again! :-)

This hostel is really close from the hauptbahnhof and Kölner Dom. It takes only 5 minutes. The room is really clean and everything is nice. But wifi sustains only few hours.

Thank you very much for your kind review. The WIFI codes are limited to 10 hours in order we can provide a fast working Internet. In case the code expires, you can always get a new one for free! :-)

Very functional. Seemed clean and tidy and the staff were really efficient. Really handy for the train station.

• 9th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for your review.

It was a bit quiet when I was in Cologne but this hostel was a great stay, very close to the main station and Dom cathedral with a good kitchen.

It was easy to find, right next to the Central train station in Cologne. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm and felt very safe. Clean facilities and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend it!

• 8th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for your kind review! :-)

I stayed for3 night. Near central station, the stuffs are helpful and kind. Already room cleaning has done then the receptionist let me check-in before check-in time. It's very clean, shower is nice,they have lundry facilities and big common space and kitchen!! Loccker in the room and outlet and reading light each bed are nice! Just no elevator, so it was little hard to bring up heavy luggage to my room. I would like to come back here if i come to cologne.Thank you!!

Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are happy to hear that you liked your stay with us! We hope to see you again. :-)

Really enjoyed staying at Pathpoint! The staff was very friendly and the location was excellent. I stayed in a large women's dorm and it was very nice as well.

We are really happy to hear that you liked your stay with us. :-)

I was really disappointed with this hostel; the room was smelling to humidity so bad, there is NO WIFI in the rooms, the bed is not comfortable at all and the bathrooms don't even have soap for washing your hands. The only thing I was waiting for, was to the next day so I could get out of there, and when I woke up to have breakfast they told me they cancelled it because there were not enough guest! So my suggestion is; if you can, don't stay here.

Thank you for your review. If you for some reason are not satisfied with your room, you can always seek help with our staff. We clean our rooms on a daily basis. You have stayed in a fully occupied 8 bed dorm - next time you may try a smaller room. It is right that we offer breakfast for € 4,00. However, if we don't have enough people here asking for breakfast, we may not offer it. Best regards, Team Pathpoint Cologne

Very welcoming, staff friendly and helpful. Immaculately clean and beds very comfortable. Conveniently situated within a 5 minute walk of Cathedral and station. Good breakfast for only 4 euros.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

We are very pleased to hear that you liked your stay wtih us. We hope to see you again! :-)

This hostel is well situated close to the train station and also close to main cathedral. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, and there is a large kitchen area.

Thank you very much for your kind review. :-)

Really lovely place to stay :)

Thank you very much for staying with us. We hope to see you again. :-)

Generally very good and comfortable. Towels and soap in room bathrooms would be good

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will consider this. Towels are available at the reception though. Take care & see you soon! :-)

very very clean and nice! Very quiet and loved the in-room lockers. Great location. Didn't really use the common area. One downside was that I couldn't connect to the wifi inside the dorm. Besides that, great work!

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to see you again! :-)