Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

It is easy to meet people at this hostel! Almost all the people are very friendly! I have a great night at there! But it is a little far from the famous place. It takes about 15min to walk to! Room is great. We have own bathroom and locker ! All are pretty clean!

Wow, thank you for your review! We're very happy to hear you had a great time here. :)

Awesome location and great staff! My stay was great.

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Only stayed one night, but the room was clean, every bad has its own lights and electric power and also there were lockers in the rooms for usage. Location is excellent, the main railway station is 5 minutes on foot. I would stay here again.

Great to hear from you! We are so glad that you had such a great time with us! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again real soon.

Really basic hostel, but clean and comfy. You have to make your own beds. No soap in the toilets. Poor wifi reception in the room.

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests.

This is a great hostel to stay at. It is right in the center of the city, close to the main station and some supermarkets. Before I chose this hostel I read that it is a little more quite and socializing opportunities are rare because the hostel is so big. I actually stayed because I had a job interview in Cologne and I loved that it was a little more quite. I would definitely come again. The staff really is excellent an my room was perfectly clean. Ps: I got the job ;-)

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review, we're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Congratulations on the job, btw! :)

Old building, but well kept and clean.

Thank you very much for your review! We hope you enjoyed Cologne and would love to see you again! :)

Amazing stay!! Great outdoor patio area, cool vibe, and friendly staff. Location is amazing - literally right across the street from the train station. Loved my time there; would definitely stay again.

Wow, thank you so much for your rating and review! We're very happy to hear you had such a great time here and we're looking forward to welcoming you again! :)

I love everything there. I met the best. Staff . Clean bed and toilet.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

I was absoultely satisfied.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

We're very happy to hear that! Thank you very much and see you again soon! :)

1 2 3 Next » last »