Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

For a small city, the price was expensive: 24 euros and without breakfast. The staff took to long to do our check in, and were not helpful when we asked some information about the town. The room was really small - even the beds were a little smaller than the usual to fit on it. They have a coffee machine, but it`s 1 euro and almost nothing of coffee. The internet signal do not reach the bedrooms, and to use it you need a password that only lasts 10 hours, even if your stay is longer than this.

Wow - so far we have never received a review as bad as this one. First of all I don't agree that Cologne is a "small city". It is the 4th largest city in Germany. It took me a little longer than usually to check you in as you arrived here well before the actual check-in time. I just had to find a room which was clean already. I gave you information about the city and I can remember that you checked in on a holiday and unfortunately there wasn’t much to do on that day.

it's very near the main station (Hbf) and very convenient

Thank you very much for your kind review! :-)

Hostel next to the main train station but a bit far from the city old center. But still walkable distance

Thank you for your review! We hope you had a great time here in Cologne and see you next time! :)

It was a bit hard to find Pathpoint. The atmosphere was nice, and honestly seemed like it would have a great place to hang out if I had been staying longer or traveling with friends. The bunks may be small, but the beds are comfortable enough. I would mention that since the hostel is close to the railroad there's a lot of noise from the trains at night. All in all it was a fine enough place to stay.

Hi there, thanks a lot for taking some time to review us here online! Yes, we are very central and the noise of the trains and cars can disturb our light sleepers – but we do offer ear plugs for a small price! :) Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again soon!

It's my first time staying in hostel, and Pathpoint was amazing! The only thing I would suggest is that if someone could put a sign on the door to dorms A. My room was A1.5, not only myself, but also other people missed the entrance. We all went to dorms B. Other than that, everything was perfect!!

Thank you very much for your review and your suggestion! :-) We are just in the process of designing signs which we will fix as soon as possible! Hope to see you again!

The staff was very nice, and pleased to help me in my (short) time in Cologne.

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback towards our staff, I am sure they will appreciate their hard work been recognized. :) Enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again real soon!

quite pricy for a large dorm room. but the staff are helpful. Its too large for solo traveller like myself, better for groups.

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you didn't meet any people, but we have a bar coming in the front common room, so that might help in the future. :)

The staff is very friendly and cute because of the carnival costume. The location is perfect. 5 minutes walk from the central station. It was a bit noisy since the I could hear the police alarm from time to time. But I guess it's because of the carnival. Anyway, worth for the price!

Ha, thank you for your great review! Of course, the staff loves dressing up for carnival, too! :) It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our central location; it’s something we often get complimented on. The noise of the trains, cars and sirens can of course disturb our light sleepers, but we do offer ear plugs for sell! :) We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and to welcome you again real soon! :)

1 2 3 Next » last »