Pathpoint Cologne Reviews

Allerheiligenstrasse 15, Cologne, Germany

seems a little bit like a party hostel ...

Great hostel! We felt really secure, since they had someone always as the desk after 10pm and if you came in after that time, you had to show them this special chip thing ot prove you were actually staying there. Right across the street from the train station and the rooms and bathrooms were all fairly clean. Would stay here again if I ever go back to Köln!

Best hostel I've ever stayed! Huge common areas and amazing kitchen. The staff is very helpful and kind as well. And the location is really convenient (only 2 blocks from the train station, which is also next to the cathedral).

Nice rooms and great common areas. Excellent location.

This is a rather boring hostel. Luckily I met some lovely roommates.

Great facilities but it is huge and was empty when I was there, not many travellers staying, more workers etc

The kitchen was very useful and also the location was great!

• 8th May 2015
  • China

Thank you very much for your review! :)

Overall, a nice hostel. Location just perfect, near to main train station, attraction and U-Bahn station. Surrounding was quiet and nice, very comfortable to rest and sleep. Facilities are good. Highly recommended for future Köln-Visitors!

Wow, thank you very much for your great review and rating! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and in this beautiful city! See you soon! :)

Just like a family~More wonderful than I think,it's the best choice in Koln.

Thank you! :)

Hostel is very nice. There are a lot of common areas but no one really uses them. Most of the guests when I was there were people there for business and stuff and were in their 30s/40s. Its a nice place to stay but I don't recommend it forafor a single traveler.

Thank you very much for your review. There has been a trade fare here when you were staying in Cologne. That it is why there were so many people here for business. :-)

As I was only staying for a day and had an early train, the location was fantastic as it's a two minute walk to the train station, which is located right next to the city's gothic cathedral and main tourist area. When I arrived a member of staff was very helpful and gave me some useful tips. The hostel itself was basic but comfortable. No soap in bathroom was frustrating and there was a 'trick' to opening the door that I had to find out to get in my room, but overall it was all fine.

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you had a good time in Cologne and hope to see you again soon - maybe for longer. :)

I love the bathroom in the room and it was clean. The location was the best, only a few minutes walk from the central train station and the Cathedral.

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Good hostel, decent breakfast, generally quiet vibe. Walking distance from the central station.

Everything is very good but it can be improved if we don't have to keep on asking for new username for wifi. After every 10 hours, we have to collect a new username to use the internet and if we are using laptop and handphone, we will need 2 usernames for every 10 hours.

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel!

Next to the train station, nice clean room, internet good signal. Perfect location for exploring the main tourist area. The only inconvenience the bed wasn't comfortable.

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests.

It's a clean, well secured hostel. Atmosphere is pretty boring, the environment there is just a bit awkward. Staff are really friendly and the kitchen is big. Bit of a pain to have to get a new wifi password every 10 hours, but once it's connected it works really well. Not the most comfortable beds.

Right next to the train station, nice clean room with an ensuite bathroomand with wifi in the room. It was a great hostel and good value for money. Made some great friends there as well and in a good location.

Wow, thank you very much for your review! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - come back soon! :)

The staf was very friendly!! Close to the center. There was no problem keeping medication in a private fridge. Just one tip: the room could use an extra mirror.

• 4th Apr 2015

Thank you very much for your review and rating! We're happy to hear you had a good time with us and in Cologne! :)

Quiet on the nights i stayed but that was perfect for me as I had an early start. Friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent showers! Perfect location for exploring the main tourist area of cologne and located 5 mins walk from cologne hbf.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Wales

Thank you very much for your great review!

Excellent weekend in Cologne, excellent hostel i'd recommend anyone travelling to cologne to stay here :-)

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! :-) Best regards from Cologne!