Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

Great hostel with lots of character and charm, and a very helpful and friendly landlady, who was always happy to help and give recommedations for things to do, sights to see, the best travel routes to and from the airport/bus station, etc. Very good free breakfast every day, with fresh coffee and fruit. Wi Fi kept cutting out a few times, but at least it was free. Room was lovely and comfortable, although could do with a wardrobe or more hooks to hang clothes up. Brilliant location in the heart.

We thought it was a friendly hostel, lovely generous breakfasts, and a beautiful eclectic mix of style around the hostel. The inside patio was lovely and bedrooms nicely decorated. Our double bed was a bit narrow and too hard for me. Would go for 2 single beds next time, to get a better nights sleep. The hostel kitchen could have done with a kettle, and more hobs for when it was busy. Patio attached to kitchen was nice. Maybe could do with more toilets aswell. Really nice hostel, and would retur

I really enjoyed my time in the hostel, it was just what i needed in my journy.

The staff were very friendly and I love the decor. We wanted a quiet relaxing weekend and that's exactly what we got. Only criticisms are that there are no obvious lights in the hall so it was very dark getting to our room, and the wifi was very unreliable. Overall a very good experience and would recommend!

We had a lovely stay. The room was very nice and breakfast was a treat. We would certainly visit again.

• 14th Mar 2014

Great Hostel! I'm sad that we don't got time to stay longer. The Breakfast was available before 9 o'clock and the Staff is nice.

• 15th Feb 2014

Really nice hostel - lovely furniture. We had a double room in direction of the patio - great! Excellent breakfast with home made cake. Perfect location to stroll around the city or visit tapas bars nearby.

Nice that there was breakfast with really good food, every day something else freshly baked. The rooms were a bit cold in winter though but enough blankets to keep you warm during the night. Two bathrooms is sometimes a bit waiting. The rooms look nice.

• 7th Feb 2014

Had a great stay here; staff were very helpful and hostel was well located and attractive. Couldn't ask for more!

As a teacher I went with my highschoolclass to Patio 19. We enjoyed our stay at the warm and welcoming hostel. It is perfectly located and the rooms were nice. Although it is a bit noisy nobody seemed to be bothered. I can recomend this hotel for a nice stay en Malaga. Susanna Jensen

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Denmark

This is such a wonderful place! Very cozy, nice decorations, and the breakfast is truly amazing!

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts