Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Spain

The staff are all very nice and helpful, the place was great. If you travel light and want to go to the beach -- the hostel has a whole bunch of beach mats and umbrellas that you can borrow. For me this was perfect, because I didn't want to buy bulky things. Also -- breakfast is included. The whole place and especially the kitchen area is very homey and nice :)

- Owners should not be shouting about their business in the evening, like if they were in their own house without having any guest; - A fan is little effective when you have no window in your room and it is so hot: better install air conditioning devices like other hostels did; - A more comprehensive induction speech would be appreciated e.g. keys, breakfast, etc.

This was a nice little hostel, very central in Malaga and not a bad price. Rooms are quite basic, and the staff don't speak a huge amount of English, but still friendly and helpful.

The staff was very rude to begin with. They barged into our room several times without bothering to knock on the door. When it was 20 minutes to check out, a staff member opened the door and hovered around the area til we exited the room, so we closed the door. One of the times they barged in unannouced, my friend was in her towel. I asked that at least they let us know before coming in. I slipped on wet floor, no wet floor signsign and wasn't asked if I was okay. No locks on showers, no priva

• 16th Aug 2015

Very cute hostel, the owner was lovely and very helpful!

Really nice and frindly staff. Nice decoration and place felt like home. Good breakfast and I didn´t want to leave the place.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Lovely atmosphere and staff who were friendly and helpful. Would have been much improved with Air con but I would return anyway.

• 11th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay. Very close to the beach and city center. Great breakfast, don't miss them. Little louder mattresses, no air condition just fan. Stuff is helpful.

nice hostel, near the center. amazing breakfast. some of the staff dont speak english and the kitchen equipment was not really clean.

Lovely decoration of the hostel and the room. Despite the fan in the room, it was very hot at night. Bathroom very clean. Good location.

• 8th Aug 2015

Breakfast was amazing , even just because of that I can stay there again. However dorm rooms were not satisfying.but it is a good hostel.

everything was great! Thank you so much.

• 5th Aug 2015

Our second Stay there and we got an even nicer room than the first time. Great atmosphere, very uncomplicated and friendly staff and some of the best Tapas-Bars in Malaga are near by. You can also walk to all the sights or the beach.

Quiet get-away from all the noise of a busy city. The staff are very very nice and personal.

Sometimes breakfast was finished before the time said

The best hostel I've stayed in while I was on my tour of Europe. The family running the hostel is so friendly and the breakfast is typically spanish. In the heart of Malaga so no location problem. One love

The staff was great. A hostel with personality, with a breakfast very original, with garlic breath, cake, chocolate pudim and other stuff that change everywhere. They clean the rooms very frequently and the kitchen are agreeable.

Very nice decorated, good position, near to city center but on a quiet street, the personal is friendly.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Super cheap hostel in the middle of city. Owner is very nice and educated as well as my roommates. Breakfast is homemade and taste amazing totally over expected. Bad part..... No air-condition could kill you in Malaga Summer

nice hostel in a nice city

« first « Prev 1 2 3