Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Spain

Very nice decorated, good position, near to city center but on a quiet street, the personal is friendly.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Super cheap hostel in the middle of city. Owner is very nice and educated as well as my roommates. Breakfast is homemade and taste amazing totally over expected. Bad part..... No air-condition could kill you in Malaga Summer

nice hostel in a nice city

Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere. It was very clean and we liked the breakfast very much. Our room was nice and we had everything we needed.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Austria

The room is a hallway , people spend all the time walking around and I can not sleep, the door is open all day, is very noise and lees private.

This was a lovely hostel. Great atmosphere and the staff was vers helpful. We had a great room for 3 persons with a lock on the door and 2 bathrooms just outside. The location was good as well.

Great location, nice atmosphere and good value for the price. Coffee at breakfast on the other hand... Not the best;) but I would definitely stay there again if I go to Malaga!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Family-run business with a strong Spanish touch, which I loved. staff .

Beautiful place! Best brakfast. Some ants in the room, but otherwise perfect!

It was a great time there, there were always different things for breakfast and the staff was friendly. The Hostel is in a quiet street but still central. The way to the beach ist about 15-20Minutes.

I stayed here on two different occasions and had a wonderful experience each time. The staff is really friendly and accomodating. They even called us a taxi for the airport for 5am. The breakfast included was delicious as well as plentiful.

I loved this hostel. Maybe I was unlucky this time with regard other guests who all congregated in the kitchen and roof terrace until 6am preventing any sleep. I was surprised to find two staff among the party. To be fair the owner, a really lovely woman, seemed genuinely concerned and agreed without question to refund the outstanding nights. It was with a heavy heart when I checked out later that morning. I would still recommend this hostel and suspect this was simply a one off incident.

Staff was very friendly

Patio 19 has to offer so much atmosphere! It gives you a "spanish" feeling and it feels like home quickly because the girls there are so nice. It's clean, also the bathrooms. They try to give not the same breakfast every day. It's also a quiet street. We rented bikes and were at the beach or in the center in 5 Minutes. We want to say thank you and hope to come back! C&U

We have spent the best time in this hostels, all my friends love here, home-style, very delicious breakfast.

Thank you very much about this stay! We felt very welcomed here. Hostel owners were lovely people. Breakfast was excellent! Location near center. Very child friendly place.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Finland

Nice place, clean room and bathroom, helpfull staff.

A very unique hostel in a lovely old house in a pretty central location. It's quirky and cute. The breakfast was amazing and the staff was super accommodating and nice. There weren't many people there the weekend that I stayed so the place was a bit empty which is why I didn't give full marks to the atmosphere but in the high season I can definitely see it being a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2015

We stayed here for one night so that we could see the city and it was perfect for what we wanted. It was comfortable, had a hot shower and the staff were so nice, the owner even brought tea and cakes to the room when we arrived and gave us wine when we came in from dinner. Really hospitable. The place was really quirky which we loved and the breakfast was fantastic. Especially loved the tomatoes! definitely stay here again.

Location, Price, Breakfast and friendlyness were first class. Staff was so helpful and organized Ticket for us in advance!

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts