9.2
Superb 1,075 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,075 Total Reviews
Patio 19 Located at Mariblanca 19, , Malaga.
Patio 19
Spain
Malaga Malaga 29012 Mariblanca 19
92% 1075
36.7247374 -4.4199794
Patio 19
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

Nice hostel in decent location. Not the most social hostel I've been to however

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th May 2016

The rooms in this hostel are gorgeous. It is decked out to look very old school/vintage, with knick knacks everywhere and flamenco dresses hanging from coatracks - the atmosphere is great! It is also a short walk from the beach and close to all the cool stuff in the city center.

• England, Male, 31-40
9th May 2016
6.6

Pros: Friendly staff, offered good tips and ways to see Malaga, good breakfast. Cons: Dorm was huge, like a 10 bed dorm, it wasn't clean or organised and not a nice place to stay in. Couldn't sleep.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
9th May 2016
7.4

The staff was friendly and the room and bathrooms were very clean. We stayed in a private room, and the lock on the door was the old skeleton key kind, which seemed easy to pick open, so we took our valuables with us whenever we left the room. The covers on the bed were very clean but appeared quite old and worn. Our room didn't have a window to the outside, so it was fine for a short stay bit not necessarily a longer one.

• lockhuiqi1069
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

Pleasant hostel well worth the price. Located in an atmospheric old house, the dorm was fairly spacious and had mirrors and a hanging rack, which were much appreciated. Staff were friendly and the breakfast spread interesting and tasty. Only 2 bathrooms on the top floor (one with shower facilities) meant that there was some competition in the mornings and evenings, however. Overall a good experience in a fairly accessible location.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Really great hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a super free breakfast which is filling. It's close to the city centre and the main attractions are only a short walk away. It has a nice atmosphere which is on the quieter side. Overall I'd highly recommend and I would definitely stay there again.

• jpshiver3429
  • USA, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Patio 19. I stayed in a private room with my mom. The staff was very friendly, the decor was welcoming, and the hostel is full of character and charm. The best and most shocking part for me was the breakfast. It was varied, filling and included in the price of our stay. The location is super close to the center. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Spain, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

What an excellent weekend! This place serves up the BEST breakfast I've ever had in a hostel, I don't even cook that well for myself at home. The staff was lovely, the whole building is adorable and very Andalucian. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend here.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

It was awesome! Beautiful old house, social vibe, great staff. The free breakfast was the best I've had at a hostel. Muy bien

• Greece, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

We had really good time in Patio. The atmosfere in this hostel is awesome, and everything is so unique there. We also enjoy the breakfast with the big food diversity. We suggest to everybody, amazing place- absolute value for money .