Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Spain

I have been to a lot of hostels and this is by far one of the best. The breakfast alone is worth the money and the building is really beautiful. There is plenty of space to meet people but also areas if you want to be alone. The location is good and the staff is helpfull.

A very nice place; funny decoration and comfortable, clean rooms, good breakfast and always nice and helpful staff. Familiar and quiet atmosphere.

Very clean and felt like a place you want to stay. We were only there for night but I wish we had longer! A lovely place and I would highly recommend. My boyfriend and I put the 6 person mixed dorm but they put us in our own little side room off the dorm. It was great!!

• 27th Sep 2015

The place is a huge old Andalusian palace, lovely! Loads of personality. Very clean, ver comfortable, a bit noisy (as everywhere in Spain, a country with a different tone of voice)). There's a kitchen on every floor and several bathrooms, we loved the place :)

Amazing old hostel in a Spanish style house in the old quarters of Malaga.location is ideal. Breakfast is to die for , the best on this trip. There are so many choices , a tapas breakfast ! Laundry is very cheap for €3 and they do it for you. Weekend rate is the same rate as on weekdays, such good value for €12 a night. I met some wonderful people at the hostel. Staff is friendly and helpful.. Bathrooms are small but manageable. The hostel is clean and very comfortable.

It was one of the nicest hostels i have ever stayed in! Familiar atmosphere, the breakfast is great and the decor so nice. I can highly recommend to stay in this hostel

This is an excellent hostel in a large traditional Andalucian town house, which is well decorated and very clean, the staff I have found to be very helpful and the breakfast(included in the price) is the best I have had in many years of hostel travel. The hostel is well situated in the old town a few hundred meters from Plaza Merced and about a twenty minute walk from one of the best beaches in Malaga. I recommend this hostel and will be returning there when I am in Malaga.

Very cozy hostel, like everyone says it has a old home style feel too it but it's nice, cleaning daily is done well. We got pizzas thinking there kitchen had an oven so we asked reception if we could use there oven in there private kitchen and she took all three of our pizzas and cooked them for us it was nice! Breakfast was great and a little different each day with variety! Over all good comfortable stay, no complaints.

Perfect hostel, very nice atmosphere, decorations, sweet receptionists and luxurious breakfast!! :) One street from the city centre, very close to everything, walking to the beach like 15min..I recommend, and I will certainly come back!! :)

Excellent place with excellent atmosphere. The staff, rooms, breakfast were all well. The location is also good. Enjoy andd chill out!

Great location & very nice place! breakfast is satisfying. I wasn't happy about the staff though: first of all nobody was smiling; secondly because they talked no English, they would just nod and smile. Lastly because the cleaning lady moved too much stuff unnecessarily: I found clothes in my luggage hung on the wall and I felt a little like I didn't have much privacy, that she would decide where to put my stuff. The place is nice but I don't think it is enough to recommend it!

Wow. What a amazing place,with the sould of the history of the hause. Back in time and really good location also. What a shame staff don't speak English so might me harded to get connected or to get any information. Highly reccomended for the location and atmoshere of the place.

Nice homely vibe here. More like a B&B than a hostel. The included breakfast is awesome! You have the standard toast/coffee/cereal but then also salami, cheese, fruit, yogurt and cakes! There is a kitchen, but only really allows for one person to cook at a time. There are only 2 individual bathrooms so this can get busy at peak shower time. Pleasant staff, quiet relaxed place. Not much atmosphere but good for a short stay.

My favourite hostel in Malaga! Very clean, beautiful with excellent breakfast and super helpful staff! I'll return again!!!!

The staff are all very nice and helpful, the place was great. If you travel light and want to go to the beach -- the hostel has a whole bunch of beach mats and umbrellas that you can borrow. For me this was perfect, because I didn't want to buy bulky things. Also -- breakfast is included. The whole place and especially the kitchen area is very homey and nice :)

- Owners should not be shouting about their business in the evening, like if they were in their own house without having any guest; - A fan is little effective when you have no window in your room and it is so hot: better install air conditioning devices like other hostels did; - A more comprehensive induction speech would be appreciated e.g. keys, breakfast, etc.

This was a nice little hostel, very central in Malaga and not a bad price. Rooms are quite basic, and the staff don't speak a huge amount of English, but still friendly and helpful.

The staff was very rude to begin with. They barged into our room several times without bothering to knock on the door. When it was 20 minutes to check out, a staff member opened the door and hovered around the area til we exited the room, so we closed the door. One of the times they barged in unannouced, my friend was in her towel. I asked that at least they let us know before coming in. I slipped on wet floor, no wet floor signsign and wasn't asked if I was okay. No locks on showers, no priva

• 16th Aug 2015

Interesting hostel. It's massive inside! It had a very old-school charm about it. The breakfast in the morning was great. The bathrooms were a bit dingy, there was an odd odor that was constantly lingering in the women's WC. The showers had tens of shampoo bottles/razors/lotions lingering around, it was strange. If I recall correctly, there was no A/C in the bedrooms. So if you go in the summer be warned! Nice location, close to bars and about a 15 min walk to the beach.

Very cute hostel, the owner was lovely and very helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3