9.2
9.2
Superb 1349 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

Great location inside a really cool building. Great vibe and everyone was very friendly. Good free breakfast.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

Really nice and unique hostel. Lovely room!

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Good hostel to chill out and relax. Their breakfast is amazing!!!!! They were very helpful and kind. Would recommend if you are looking for a more calm stay in Malaga.

10th Apr 2017

Good location by the center. Very walkable. Great character and a helpful staff. The only strange part was that the beds in our room kept getting moved around or added. Our room went from 6 beds to 7 back to 6 and then was connected to another room to add 4 beds that no one ended up sleeping in. A bit odd but didnt cause any problems for us. I think it was due to a booking error surrounding Semana Santa and high volume a few nights. Laundry was €3 but keep in mind it is air drying and takes time

9th Apr 2017

Cool hostel, very centrally located, amazing free breakfast. Not super social, at least while I was there. The hostel is an an old house, so it isn't necessarily set up how you might expect a hostel and lacks things like outlets at every bed and consistent wifi. Also note, if you come during Semana Santa, the parade goes right outside the window until late in the night/morning.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

What a lovely, unique hostel to stay at in Málaga. The breakfast was amazing - most items were homemade, which doesn't happen often in hostels!

• Venezuela, Male, 31-40
7th Apr 2017

I liked everything in this hostel. The staff was lovely especially the lady who I think runs the hostel. The location is good and this is the first time I taste a proper breakfast

7th Apr 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this hostel! I waited a while to check in, so I was offered a free cup of cava. The staff was very friendly and made sure my stay was comfortable. The breakfast included is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had at a hostel. There were a lot of good options, and the presentation was very pleasing. This is a very cute and cozy hostel. I also really enjoyed the beds. They were very comfortable in my opinion.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

The hostel is good, well located, the staff is also really nice. They received me with a glass of champagne! The only problem was that the internet wasn't working on my bedroom and no outlets in my bed.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

We had a great stay at Patio 19 even though it was only for a couple of days! The staff was friendly, the hostel had a nice, relaxed atmosphere and the breakfast buffet had a great variety of homemade options. Nothing to complain about :)