Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Spain

Nice place, clean room and bathroom, helpfull staff.

A very unique hostel in a lovely old house in a pretty central location. It's quirky and cute. The breakfast was amazing and the staff was super accommodating and nice. There weren't many people there the weekend that I stayed so the place was a bit empty which is why I didn't give full marks to the atmosphere but in the high season I can definitely see it being a great place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2015

We stayed here for one night so that we could see the city and it was perfect for what we wanted. It was comfortable, had a hot shower and the staff were so nice, the owner even brought tea and cakes to the room when we arrived and gave us wine when we came in from dinner. Really hospitable. The place was really quirky which we loved and the breakfast was fantastic. Especially loved the tomatoes! definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2015

Location, Price, Breakfast and friendlyness were first class. Staff was so helpful and organized Ticket for us in advance!

• 30th Apr 2015

It was a really beautiful house and quite unique. The owner was very friendly and the breakfast superb.

• 20th Apr 2015

Very nice place to stay. I loved its style and room decorations - very original and created a nice atmosphere. The hostel is very well located - we could walk to the main city attractions and to the beach. The staff was very helpful (very good English, recommended what to see and where to eat, helped us with ordering a taxi). The kitchens could be better equipped as it would be difficult to cook there during a longer stay. I would definitely book it for the second time.

The street outside is usually crowded with young adults hanging out drinking and having food late at night. Their atmosphere and happiness only increases through out the night and they do not go to bed until 3 am. This can be very disturbing if you've had long days walking through the city and need your sleep. The beds creek a lot and if you or your neighbor moves someone will wake up. The staff is great! And the breakfast delicious!!!

Kind of a weird atmosphere actually. It has been the most interesting designed hostel I ever stayed in. We were the only visitors on our floor, so it really looked like a haunted place with nobody around. So if you're afraid of those stuff I really don't recommend this place, but otherwise I really do recommend. Very helpful staff. Must note: They go into your room and clean around, even tidy your things up. If you wouldn't like that, tell the staff. It was very helpful for us.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts