Patio 19 Reviews

Mariblanca 19, Malaga, Spain

Great location, only a 10 minute walk from the main promenade and in the heart of the old town. No hidden costs, bed linen, towels and locker included in the price. Quirky layout, more of a homely touch compared to other hostels.

Patio 19 is full of antiques and cool items to look at - from suits of armor to vintage tables and signs. Malaga in general has a grittier vibe than some other Spanish cities, it's full of skateboarders, graffiti, and unique style. This hostel fits that attitude but is also very clean! It was quiet during my stay, which I appreciated because I was exhausted, but seemed to offer many activities as well. The only thing missing was a fan or AC, though I didn't ask for a fan so maybe I could have.

It was a nice place to stay. Nice staff!

This is one of the best hostels i've stayed in so far: the building itself and design is great, in a traditional spanish style, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast is absolutely the best of breakfasts i've seen in hostels (and it's free!!). But be aware that it can be very noisy at night as it is in the center and there is a construction site just opposite the hostel which woke me up at 7 am almost every day but it didn't bother me that much anyway :)

A good, cheap place to crash for a while and they have great breakfast too!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Loved this place. There was a nice, homey, family atmosphere. The free breakfast was the best I've ever had. Super friendly and helpful staff. There was even a play that was put on out on the Patio. I had never seen anything like that before!

This hostel is like a museum. The person in charge is really nice and funny.

Lovely building. Quite hot at night. Staff very friendly and helpful

• 8th Aug 2014

This was the most beautiful hostel I've ever stayed in. It had beautiful decorations in a gorgeous old building and the staff was lovely. We were very, very late for our check-in and the lady waited up for us to get there. I loved this hostel.

Great hostel, old building w/ a lot of character and a good breakfast!

This was a great hostel! It felt as if I was a guest at someone's home. The women that run it were so sweet, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was homemade and amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone coming to Malaga.

• 31st Jul 2014

Loveliest Hostel I have ever seen. It is family run and offers a very good breakfast. The whole hostel is decorated with antiques as well as the induvidually decorated room. The lady who owns it is very nice, too. We felt like visiting relatives. Awesome. We would go back there again.

We liked the hostel, with its andalusian style. It is a huge house. It is very close to the city center. We stayed there 3 nights. Our room was without window, and it was very hot inside. Fortunately, the staff changed the room for the last night.

• 27th Jul 2014

Different from the hostel I stayed before, it is a traditional Spanish house! A great place to stay with nice breakfast! The location is good, can reach most of the main attractions by foot!

When we arrived no one was at the door. .We ended up staying at another hostel. We booked for a late arrival and no one answered the bell.

• 24th Jul 2014

Nice Hostel in a perfect location, really close to the center and the bars but in a nice and quiet street. The family /staff is lovely. The breaktfast was awesome, with fresh fruits. Kitchen and bathrooms are ok. Our room was nice and all the house is decorated extremly funny.

Great ambient, clean, easy to find, nice staff

Such a lovely place, a large traditional Spanish house! It was so quirky, with vintage furniture. We really enjoyed our stay here! Cheap laundry facilities, lots of bathrooms too. Really relaxed vibe which is what we wanted. Malaga was a great city, definitely recommend this hostel!

i spent the hostel one night which was good, clean and silent. when i was there i am realy enjoyed.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

A really good hostel in a big old Spanish house full of bric-a-brac, so different from the norm and packed full of character. It is very centrally located and the staff are warm and friendly. I stayed 5 nights and found the breakfasts excellent and varied from day to day. The hostel was kept spotlessly clean and I would definitely stay here again if I was back in Malaga. Thankyou for a wonderful stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3