Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

VERY IMPRESSED WITH ALL THE SERVICES THIS HOSTEL PROVIDES.THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT U HAD AND HAD ALL THE ANSWERS.

I liked the Patio hostel. The room and bathroom were clean and tidy. The location is really and very close to Tesco and main street. I highly recommend the place

Nice place, neighbors were a bit noisy and the lack of an oven is a bit annoying. But all in all, it's a nice enough place.

The hostel is just 20-30 minutes walking distance from the train station and the room was clean and comfortable. I wish the bathroom wasn't such a tight space for so many people (especially in the morning), but it was okay. I would definitely choose this hostel again if staying in Bratislava.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very conducive for backpackers - love that there's a free laundry service and a luggage room to drop your things off. Plus the reception is open 24/7. The staff were also super friendly and helpful!

Great hostel, lovely and clean, good location. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks a lot!!!

• 20th Sep 2014

Awesome place, awesome staff! My only complaint is that the pillows need some replacing.

• 19th Sep 2014

Hostel was in a very good location. The staff where helpful. The bar had a great decor and the beer was very cheap and tasty. But lacked atmosphere as any time we went it was just us and maybe one other group of people no bigger than 3.

Nice helpful staff, and nice enough place with everything you'd need out of a hostel.

Very convenient location for Old Town sights; very friendly, helpful staff. The dorm room was spacious with large lockers, even a small table and chair to go with each bed (singles, not bunks!) Each floor had its own small kitchen (so the fridge wasn't overstuffed!) but the narrow table barely had room for one person to eat, much less two. There is a small outdoor patio. The hostel is offset from the street so it is quiet (it's easy to miss the entrance from the street--through a "tunnel").

Nothing special went downstaris to get a Beer And a guy was sleeping on a chair Bed were average with really tiny pillow Staff didnt care much about u Dont think i will come back there Wasnt bad but lasów wasnt the best

A good hostel with friendly staff and convenient location. Both the room and the WC/showers were clean and the checkin/checkout procedures went smoothly.

In the hostel a have a great time, location is perfect. Everything I need I got.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

This hostel was so brilliant, the staff are so kind & helpful! My friend had an overnight train to catch that didn't leave until midnight & the hostel staff let us store our luggage and hang out in the hostel common room while we waited for our train so that we didn't have to sit in the train station for hours waiting and we were very, very grateful! Excellent atmosphere, lots of cool people, clean hostel and good facilities, I would definitely stay here again!

It was very nice place quite central and well organised. Many thanks

• 16th Aug 2014

my second time at patio hostel ! located close to the city centre; clean rooms and nice common area with BBQ .

It's such a large place that it can rather go under an "hoteling enterprise" category than a hostel. Maybe because I felt it was kinda devoid of atmosphere, but I'm not crossing it out because of that - our stay was also a short one.

The staff were not that as helpful as they usually are in hostels regarding party places. It was a thursday though.

Good location and they arrange barbecue every week. On the other hand; the facilities were not as good as they promote; the kitchen was extremely small, there were not enough showers, nor lockers, for all the guests and the bar looked more like a disco for teenagers. We had a private room, but there was always a lot of noise from the hallway and the other rooms which the walls ideally should be able to keep out.

Stayed here before so knew what to expect. Rooms had fans in them this time around which was a blessing! Only a 10 minute walk from the city centre. Security is excellent here but not ideal if you want a good night sleep. Was woken up by a gang of lads chatting/shouting outside about 4am and then a barking dog at about 8am!! Washing facilities were crowded and took a hell of a long time to do their job! Female staff were arrogant at times when we arrived, a smile goes far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6