Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

everything was great, except for the hard beds. aside from that an excellent hostel.

WE LOVE THIS GREAT HOSTEL!!!

• 12th May 2015

Had a great stay at the hostel! Very near to the old town! Great atmosphere, definitly go here again!

Perfect hostel in a nice town! Everything is new, the stuff is kind, the rooms are pretty spacious and the location is great. Very recommendable!

Hostel was located near to center, it was clean and really enjoyable to stay.

Very unfriendly staff. Came up to our room while we were in our beds talking, threatening us to throw us out if we don't go to sleep and be quiet. I quote: "If you want trouble, I can make you trouble!" said the girl from the reception. Not saying hello when we pass by the reception, no information provided by the staff. The man in the hostel pub very impolite. Poring drinks when you explicitly tell him you don't want any, and then, off course charging the drinks.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

Our staff is responsible to keep hostel quiet during silent hour 10pm-6am. You were constantly breaking our main rule and disrespecting other guests (who complained at reception) when you were making loud noises, therefore we warned you to keep the voice down - numerous times which you ignored. We care about our guests and we won't let someone harm their sleep. As we write in our hostel rules, we have a right to ask you to leave hostel if you disrespect our rules and continue to misbehave.

Everything good, really a good hostel for traveler people

The wifi is terrible inside rooms. All the other things are good.

One of the best hostels I've ever been!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Patio Hostel is a great place if you want to pay a cheaper place to pass the night. The location of this hotel is not far away from the old city center and you can easely find close some shops to buy foods or restaurants... The personnel is very helpfull and friendly. Moreover, it's very clean (room, bathroom, toilet...) and you have some facilities (bar inside, living room, kitchen, lugages room...). I recommend ;)

• 5th Apr 2015

Solid hostel. No complaints.

I really liked this hostel, the staff is very friendly and there is a very cool vibe. They gave us a welcoming beer and let us leave our luggage at the next day so we could visit some more places. Totally worth it.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Welcome beer is a nice thing. But they want you to change the linens and give it back when you are checking out. This kills to much time. They should hire a housekeeper.

really good place, beer for welcome. but the wifi isn't good, and one night I came late and another person was in my bed, they gave me another room, was the only problem.

I was just there for a bed to sleep in while in transit, but the hostel was good. The room was big, had enough outlets and offered spacious lockers for each bunk. The walls were a bit thin, but nothing you couldn't remedy with a good set of earplugs. Didn't use the kitchen or bar but they seemed decent enough. Would probably stay again.

It was a good hostel to stay in for a day.

Lovely hostel, really good location and Clean :) hardly suggested

• 21st Mar 2015

Lockers in the rooms were good and could fit a lot, toilets were okay, showers were nice. When we stayed, it was like a party, with people being loud until late and couldn't sleep too well.. Receptionists were nice though and for the price under 10 euro it's pretty good. I would pay the extra few euros to get a private room, however, but I would try another hostel if I do go back ever to Bratislava.

The staff was so amazingly helpful! Also the Hostel is located in a good place of the city! I hardly recommend :)

If I was in the same position (with not a lot of money) I would definitely go to Patio Hostel next time I'm in Bratislava :)

• 11th Mar 2015