Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

stayed once before and that is why i stayed again.everything was perfect,from location,staff,security ,kitchen facilites.would recomend this hostel to antbody and if i am in bratislava again i will be staying again.

I've been in Patio Hostel in february 2015. I've found thi hostel very clean and very quiet. i splept in a twin room. the room was clean and confortable. i splept very well and i didn't ear noise. i met only one guy in reception she was nice and helpful. the hostel is a near city center and there are many bus-stops near it. the hostel offers more free services: laundry, dryer, towels, luggage, ecc.... i think those are important for backpackers because they can save money.

Cozy and warm room, clean, we stayed in a twin room with shared bathroom, but it was just next to the room, like a private one. Quite noisy though, the doors should be fixed or sound-proofed. Perfect location in the center, I recommend!

We had a great time there! We stayed for only one night, so we had to get up early to enjoy the city as much as we could.it was really easy walking around, since the hostel is really well located. It's a short walk away from the bus station, which was great for us!

The staff here were really awesome and helpful. Good atmosphere easy to meet other people. 4-bed dorms were nice and big.

Very easy going and pleasant stay at Patio. Easily within walking distance of the beautiful Old Town and the staff were very easy to get along with. Also met some great people at the bar!

The place was nice! The room was cool. The only thing is that the bed linen was not so clean!

It is well located, the staff was really nice and they helped us with our doubts. The rooms are spacious. The only bad thing is that there are too few toilets and showers for the whole floor. I would recommend this hostel.

Excellent hostel, very well located, nothing special inside but it is clean and employees are nice and helpful

• 28th Jan 2015

Had twin en suite room for two nights Bar was only open for a short while But that,was probably due to no customers. Free internet. And large common room Minutes from old town Would

Location is about 10-15minutes from the bus station (if you walk). If you take the bus it's less than 5minutes. It's close to old town and supermarkets, making it really convenient. And there's a common room where you can use the computers, and a bar too. I had a really nice stay, I would recommend it to anyone who's on a budget :)

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, great price and they had laundry machines to use. Very important for me as almost all my clothes needed to be washed when I got here. Great place and very inexpensive. I'm from Canada and when I come back to bratislava I'll definitely be staying here

• 20th Jan 2015

Great hostel! I'd love to stay here again if I'm ever in Bratislava!

• 18th Jan 2015

We booked the private apartment, and it was great - excellent value for money, clean and nicely decorated. There were 2 bedrooms, a nice, clean bathroom, separate toilet, & well-equipped kitchen area. Staff were friendly & knowledgeable, and were happy to give us accurate information about bus times, train times etc. The beds weren't the most comfortable and the kitchen area could have done with a couple more chairs or a sofa, but these are small complaints. Very satisfied, highly recommended.

The stay at Patio Hostel was pleasant and comfortable.

The bed comfort was really poor!

The Hostel has everything you need, even Free hot tea. A commonwealth área,and smaller ones in every floor.

We had a great time, everything was really cool, but hostal prices during the new year's season are rather high

• 30th Dec 2014

Stayed for several days during NYE. Really good location in city center and close to shops and reaustaurants. The rooms are a little clairaudient but ok. Prices are slighty to high I d say.

Overall good, a bit expensive though.. But good beds and bathrooms, poor internet

« first « Prev 1 2 3