Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Clean, comfortable and homely. The showers were warm and had good pressure. Wifi worked in the rooms. We paid for a 10bed dorm and were in a room that was split into 2 rooms, one with 4 and one with 6 beds. This meant more privacy, especially since all of the beds werent used. Would very much recommend staying here.

• 9th Apr 2014

One of the greatest places to get a good sleep in ones journey. Clean, quiet, cheap and close to points of interest, staff very friendly. A minor setback is the limited number of parking spaces, only 6, but there are other places for parking near by. I recommend it to everyone.

The hostel is really nice. The staff is very polite and friendly and they are ready to help. I stayed in a 10 bed shared bedroom and the room was very organized and clean and so were the bathroom and toilet. There are computers available at the comunal area and also table games, tv and a pub working until 0h. The hostel also provided free laudry (you just have to buy soap and softner) and 1 free beer. The only problem I had was with the internet, that didn't work very well inside the bedroom.

Walking distance to the main square of the city. Hostel is nice and lively. Dorms are very well kept. Maybe toilets and bathrooms are not that great but still...this is a good place to stay

Really good hostel! Loved it! Would stay there again definitely!

Great hostel it is. Everything is quite new and they have this welcoming drink for the arrivals! Pick a Slovak beer! The location is perfect, if you wish to walk to the town plaza it's just about 10 minutes away. Their common room is also great!

Overall, one of my best experiences ever.

Lovely bright hostel. Great location and price. Clean with hot water and great pressure from the shower. Would stay here again but our only complaint would be the tiny flat pillow :(

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly and helpful staff. Only a few minutes from old town, with free laundry and great wifi. It is, however, a very large hostel, so in some ways it feels more like a hotel. Recommended.

Everything was ok, nice common room :)

We only stayed one night here, but it was undoubtedly one of our best hostel experiences yet. The staff was very nice and helpful. Everything was very clean. The lounge area had several computers all with the ability to Skype, and the hostel even had its own bar and music lounge. My only complaint is that there were no lockers to keep our stuff in while we were out of the room. I would definitely stay at Patio Hostel again though!

Pretty nice place in Bratislava. Had everything a hostel needed. Friendly people and clean. I wish wifi worked a bit better but a nice play to stay. I wish the nightlife was bit more lively on Thursday though. Overall, good spot to sleep in the city.

It's a really nice hostel...I recommend it for everybody :)

Great Hostel! lovely staff, would recommend to anyone.

Patio Hostel is a really nice place to stay. Me and my friend booked a 4 female be dorm and it was so nice and confortable. Wi fi works so good in every common space and in the room too. There is also a nice common room with computers and games. Staff is very kind and helpful!

Nice hostel, nothing to complain about since stayed only one night. But be sure to remember about the key deposit.

The welcome beer was really nice from you, the location of the hostel is in the center, the staff members were really helpful, I really recommend this place:)

• 8th Mar 2014
  • tomkeller
  • Hungary

Beautiful hostel!! Close to the centre, nice atmosphere, beer as welcome drink, tea or coffee always available and staff really helpful!

Great hostel

Everything was good, but the kitchen is too small, impossible to use if other custumer are using...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4