Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Only stayed one night, but the staff were really helpful with luggage and pointing us in the right direction. The location was great, only a short walk from the Old City. The conditions weren't good, but should be expected for a hostel of that price and country. Basically we paid a reasonable price for what we got. Wifi in rooms was reasonable on the 2nd floor, power points above some beds. Negatives were the "lockers" under beds, but no locks? ONLY 1 shower with a door for the entire floor.

The rooms are nicely designed, great value for the money.

• 1st Mar 2015

weiter so ! the welcome drink was very nice to think that we stayed in a budget hostel but with a 5 stars service like that :) the atmosphere was so-so. The stairhall is a little bit too dark.. in my opinion the atmosphere in the stairhall can be improved with some warm orange lights and some pictures on the wall with a little bit green plants by every floors.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

stayed once before and that is why i stayed again.everything was perfect,from location,staff,security ,kitchen facilites.would recomend this hostel to antbody and if i am in bratislava again i will be staying again.

Patio Hostel is almost PERFECT! I only would improve the tables that can be used to eat (too small) and the computers in the common room (too slow). Really nice and helpful staff, thank you! PS. maybe a bigger name on Spitalska street could help finding the hostel...

No frills. Perfect for it's price. Almost empty during my stay though.

I've been in Patio Hostel in february 2015. I've found thi hostel very clean and very quiet. i splept in a twin room. the room was clean and confortable. i splept very well and i didn't ear noise. i met only one guy in reception she was nice and helpful. the hostel is a near city center and there are many bus-stops near it. the hostel offers more free services: laundry, dryer, towels, luggage, ecc.... i think those are important for backpackers because they can save money.

The staff was awesome they let me stay long after 10am to finish my laundry, the only problem I had was the dryer machine it takes forever to dry....but it's free laundry so that's a bonus :) (minus the soap) and I enjoyed the smoking area, and how roomy the rooms were defiantly would love to stay there again

I spent one night at Patio Hostel in the room for 4 people, 19 of February. I came to the hostel in the evening, got a beer as a welcome drink which was very nice) Room was good, bed was comfortable, linen was clean. Staff was VERY helpful and polite. One of the best hostels I ever stayed. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everybody.

Our experience was ok. The two bed room we had booked didn't really look like the pictures, the room felt a bit run down and out dated, the curtain came unattached when trying to close it. The bathroom shower was small and uncomfortable. The shared kitchen area next to the room felt a bit out of place. Staff weren't overly helpful when recommending things to do in Bratislava. The location was ok but could have been more central.

Cozy and warm room, clean, we stayed in a twin room with shared bathroom, but it was just next to the room, like a private one. Quite noisy though, the doors should be fixed or sound-proofed. Perfect location in the center, I recommend!

We had a great time there! We stayed for only one night, so we had to get up early to enjoy the city as much as we could.it was really easy walking around, since the hostel is really well located. It's a short walk away from the bus station, which was great for us!

The staff here were really awesome and helpful. Good atmosphere easy to meet other people. 4-bed dorms were nice and big.

Very easy going and pleasant stay at Patio. Easily within walking distance of the beautiful Old Town and the staff were very easy to get along with. Also met some great people at the bar!

The place was nice! The room was cool. The only thing is that the bed linen was not so clean!

It is well located, the staff was really nice and they helped us with our doubts. The rooms are spacious. The only bad thing is that there are too few toilets and showers for the whole floor. I would recommend this hostel.

Excellent hostel, very well located, nothing special inside but it is clean and employees are nice and helpful

• 28th Jan 2015

Had twin en suite room for two nights Bar was only open for a short while But that,was probably due to no customers. Free internet. And large common room Minutes from old town Would

Location is about 10-15minutes from the bus station (if you walk). If you take the bus it's less than 5minutes. It's close to old town and supermarkets, making it really convenient. And there's a common room where you can use the computers, and a bar too. I had a really nice stay, I would recommend it to anyone who's on a budget :)

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, great price and they had laundry machines to use. Very important for me as almost all my clothes needed to be washed when I got here. Great place and very inexpensive. I'm from Canada and when I come back to bratislava I'll definitely be staying here

• 20th Jan 2015