Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

We only stayed one night at this hostel. But I don't have anything to complain about, room were clean, staff was nice. We could put our backpacks in a storage room when we checked out. Great!

It was extremely clean and great facilities. However we were on the fifth floor with one fan at 35 degrees. It was very hot.

excellent location and good price

Really cool place to stay at. Great staff, nice atmosphere, good location too. Would def stay there again!

Really good hostel. I would only change the check out time, I think is too early.

Location is amazing as well as facilities however atmosphere is lacking

Really good location, just out of the tourist district. Really nice parks and fruit stalls near by. No air con so the rooms get really hot at night. The beds were not so good, and were very itchy. Locker system quite awkward, lots of keys to carry around. Good computers and social area.

The apartment was just perfect for our group of 5 people. Due to extreme summer heat is was very hot, but there were electric fans. I was very pleased with the nice kitchen and perfectly tidy rooms. The hostel is located in a backyard so it is very quiet compared to a lot of hostels I've stayed in.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Austria

location is perfect, close to the old town hostel is definitely the place to stay when in bratislava.

Way overpriced for a poor bed, sharing a bathroom with an entire floor and no air con. The heat in the rooms is unbearable and I didn't meet anyone who thought different. Good atmosphere and location but the staff are pretty moody, 10am check out time seems unnecessary given you make your own bed. Definitely better value available in Bratislava

I booked for two people in a room for four and the price was very good. My only problem was that I booked a four bed dorm to have some peace and quiet, but the walls and door are very thin and the room was close to the showers, so the first night I did not sleep at all because of the noise. The other nights were better, so I think it depends on the guests staying there. One night some guests were throwing a party with loud music in their room, but the staff handled it very well.

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is cool to stay since the location is nit a big deal. Rooms ok, showers ok, kitchen small, staff barely look at your face but they do their work well! The thing to consider in this hostel is the bar underneath. You almost don't need to go out. In a shot I would stay again

Good location, close to centre but quiet.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great hostel for socialising with a table tennis table and bar. Helpful and friendly staff. Beds were good and rooms were a fair size. Showers and kitchen were both good. Got a welcome beer on entry and towel on request. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Good hostel, modern, the location was pretty close to the main area of Bratislava. The kitchens and common areas were a bit grubby. The welcome beer was very nice!

Nice hostel... Very friendly staff. The patio at the back was nice with bbq dinner for only 1.5 euro. For vegetarians there was grilled Camembert and salad which was nice. Also a free beer on arrival. Close to the grocery store and a 5-10 min walk to old town. Didn't sleep too well though because of the hot room and noise from others. Would stay again though.

Awesome place, stayed at a few hostels this week and this was certainly the best. Staff are great (Sasha especially was very helpful) and location not more than 5 mins from anytjing you'll need. Nice place, plus free beer with check in, who can argue

• 7th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really great hostel. Clean, very close to old Town, and the patio is fantastic in the evening. Great place to stay. Definitely recommend it!

The hostel is very well located and has an awesome location. I'd say that the only problem is that there's not many power outlets in the rooms. Nevertheless, I highly recommend the hostel.

• 3rd Aug 2015

we stayed there for only one night but it was really great! the location is in short walking distance to everything and the stuff gave us some nice tips! would definitely stay there again!