Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

One thing I didn't like at all was that the staff didn't know anything about the trains and buses to other places, NOTHING. We didn't get any help at all and they didn't even try... Good thing about Patio was that it's located in a backyard, so it's not so loud at night. Patio is good located (but it's not so difficult since Bratislava is quite small) and it's an average hostel, I've seen better I've seen worse.

• 29th Dec 2013

Location is good, having a big tesco and good restauants around. Only wifi near the reception. Very weak signal in the rooms. Have hot tea at the reception, nice. Room is big,

Great staff, location and has all the facilities that a traveller may need. very clean and comfortable beds. just missing a bigger kicthen. but totally recommended

We came to this hotel with our friends, 6 students together. For our purposes it was great value for the money. It was really cheap, clean and it has all necessary facilities. As the welcome drink, each of us got a beer :-) But during the night, somebody has stolen almost all our food from the fridge, which was used by people from whole store..

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

The hostel was great! And not too expensive either.

I was there during winter and I think the hostel wasn't full if people. But i enjoyed my stay :) staff was nice, clean, clean, very close to the city center. Enjoyable, relaxing experience. :)

I do not have any special idea about this hostel.

It was very clean and the staff was quite helpful! I would recommend it!

• 16th Dec 2013

This was a great hostel with clean dorm rooms that had secure lockers, clean bathrooms, a bar downs and 24/7 reception. My friend had accidentally left his locker key in the locker instead of returning it. He emailed the hostel and they were happy to mail his deposit he paid for the key back to him.

Patio hostel was the perfect place to stay during our 1 day/night in Bratislava. It was easy to get to from the airport and a quick walk to the Old Town. The staff were helpful and friendly (there was even a "welcome drink") and our room was lovely. We stayed in a double room with en suite and it was one of the best hostel bathrooms ever! The bar in the basement was also nice and had Slovak beers. Would definitely recommend.

Great hostel. Staff were great and helpful - helped mailing something I left behind. Clean, wifi works well everywhere, lockers etc. No complaints

Really liked this hostel. Staff was awesome and beds were some of the best I've slept in in the past 8 months traveling. Kitchen facilities were minimal but sufficed. Bathroom was really clean.

the luggage room is perfect, we could left our luggage all day, really close to the city centre and bus station, the only minus would be the bathrooms that could be "more inviting"

Nice and clean hostel in a 10 minute walk from old town. Totally worth of money.

Well, to be honest I like it for few reasons. First of all, they have parking! That's a great thing since 80% of the hostels don't have P! Another thing is the friendly welcome coming from the staff, as well as a warm welcome drink or beer/water. What I didn't like was security, electricity outlets (Slovakian standard, you can hardly charge anything), rooms. Overall I'll go with 7/10.

We stayed in double room over one night. Room was spotless, tidy and nice for reasonable price

From the bus station Patio Hostel is very easy to find and it´s really close to the city center (old town). The staff was really friendly, former tourists always told me how rude Slovakians can be. But I experienced the opposite! Furniture was really lovely and we´d felt quite comfortable. I would definitely book there again!

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Had a really lovely stay, thanks guys!

• 29th Nov 2013

Excellent hostel in the middle of the city with everything within 5 minutes walk.

The bar and common room are good but the self catering facilities are pretty small and basic. Also pretty loud and echoey from doors but a good location and reasonable price.