Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel itself was very nice. We had a four bed room between 3 of us and one other girl, security was fine and the room was clean with a fan to cool it at night. The hostel had a bar and common room downstairs, giving it a party like feel. This was all good. Bratislave itself, however, was pretty boring. Would reccomend this hostel if you're forced to stay in Bratislava though.

A great location and overall friendly staff-but too few toilets for the number of guests,

Runs a bbq nightly for €1.50 which is a great way to meet other guests

I loved the patio and the bbq there, bar was good too. Best working wifi, tho my room was in the first floor. Good location and helpful staff. Only thing that bothered me, was my bed making a noise.

FREE table football. Need I say more?!

Not much atmosphere, poorly equipped kitchens, but nice enough place to stay. Fans helped to get the room down to a comfortable temperature to sleep, was quiet at night. Computers seemed super slow which was frustrating for looking up next steps of our trip.

Great hostel, great atmosphere!

We were put on the very top floor which doesn't have a kitchen and the downstairs kitchens were so tiny you couldn't cook anything. Staff helpful and BBQ every night is nice.

I really like the organization, the installations are not to news but its okey and comfortable :) have a nice bar and nice people

Nice little hostel, it doesn't have any particular fuss and that's what makes it very accessible. Unbelievable prices.

Nice hostel. Right by old town. No wifi in the patio or rooms.

loved it!!! huge hostel, met some lovley people from all over the world, atmosphere was great, definitely would stay again :)

Loved this place. Great outdoor area, great bar. Cheap beers. Very social.

second time here. very good hostel!

Good location, nice to have the garden and bar at the hostel to meet fellow travellers and the rooms are clean

I've stayed in other hostels through hostelworld and I have always been happy. The common areas are clean and fortunately I always found nice people to share different and positive experiences. I'll certainly choose Hostelworld in the future.

• 29th Jun 2015

Internet regularly dropped out. If you need the internet for more than occasionally checking facebook, have an alternate means. The beds were incredibly noisy and the lockers can only be locked by large locks. Other than that, the hostel was satisfactory.

Wifi? What wifi? He who wifi's is wifi!

The hostel was decent, there's not much else to describe it really. Three of us stayed in a 6 bed dorm with creaky beds, lack lustre mattresses and tiny pillows. Security in the room was storage space underneath, though you could leave your things with reception. Staff were friendly and recommended somewhere to eat and we were given a beer going in. Decent walk away from the old town and main town areas, so ideal for people wanting to be away from it all but also near enough to access it.

The hostel was in a great location and in really good conditions. The room was very becautiful and clean and all staff ( i had contact with around 5 persons in the reception) and all of them really helpfull and nice. Even if the price doesnt include breakfast there are plenty of places around with good prices and supermarkets as well. Only the beds were not that comfortable. But if You are staying for only 1 or 2 nights it is ok! Will recommend it