Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

One of the best hostels I've ever been!

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Patio Hostel is a great place if you want to pay a cheaper place to pass the night. The location of this hotel is not far away from the old city center and you can easely find close some shops to buy foods or restaurants... The personnel is very helpfull and friendly. Moreover, it's very clean (room, bathroom, toilet...) and you have some facilities (bar inside, living room, kitchen, lugages room...). I recommend ;)

• 5th Apr 2015

Solid hostel. No complaints.

I really liked this hostel, the staff is very friendly and there is a very cool vibe. They gave us a welcoming beer and let us leave our luggage at the next day so we could visit some more places. Totally worth it.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Welcome beer is a nice thing. But they want you to change the linens and give it back when you are checking out. This kills to much time. They should hire a housekeeper.

really good place, beer for welcome. but the wifi isn't good, and one night I came late and another person was in my bed, they gave me another room, was the only problem.

I was just there for a bed to sleep in while in transit, but the hostel was good. The room was big, had enough outlets and offered spacious lockers for each bunk. The walls were a bit thin, but nothing you couldn't remedy with a good set of earplugs. Didn't use the kitchen or bar but they seemed decent enough. Would probably stay again.

It was a good hostel to stay in for a day.

Lovely hostel, really good location and Clean :) hardly suggested

• 21st Mar 2015

Lockers in the rooms were good and could fit a lot, toilets were okay, showers were nice. When we stayed, it was like a party, with people being loud until late and couldn't sleep too well.. Receptionists were nice though and for the price under 10 euro it's pretty good. I would pay the extra few euros to get a private room, however, but I would try another hostel if I do go back ever to Bratislava.

The staff was so amazingly helpful! Also the Hostel is located in a good place of the city! I hardly recommend :)

If I was in the same position (with not a lot of money) I would definitely go to Patio Hostel next time I'm in Bratislava :)

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Croatia

Only stayed one night, but the staff were really helpful with luggage and pointing us in the right direction. The location was great, only a short walk from the Old City. The conditions weren't good, but should be expected for a hostel of that price and country. Basically we paid a reasonable price for what we got. Wifi in rooms was reasonable on the 2nd floor, power points above some beds. Negatives were the "lockers" under beds, but no locks? ONLY 1 shower with a door for the entire floor.

The rooms are nicely designed, great value for the money.

• 1st Mar 2015

weiter so ! the welcome drink was very nice to think that we stayed in a budget hostel but with a 5 stars service like that :) the atmosphere was so-so. The stairhall is a little bit too dark.. in my opinion the atmosphere in the stairhall can be improved with some warm orange lights and some pictures on the wall with a little bit green plants by every floors.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

stayed once before and that is why i stayed again.everything was perfect,from location,staff,security ,kitchen facilites.would recomend this hostel to antbody and if i am in bratislava again i will be staying again.

Patio Hostel is almost PERFECT! I only would improve the tables that can be used to eat (too small) and the computers in the common room (too slow). Really nice and helpful staff, thank you! PS. maybe a bigger name on Spitalska street could help finding the hostel...

No frills. Perfect for it's price. Almost empty during my stay though.

I've been in Patio Hostel in february 2015. I've found thi hostel very clean and very quiet. i splept in a twin room. the room was clean and confortable. i splept very well and i didn't ear noise. i met only one guy in reception she was nice and helpful. the hostel is a near city center and there are many bus-stops near it. the hostel offers more free services: laundry, dryer, towels, luggage, ecc.... i think those are important for backpackers because they can save money.

The staff was awesome they let me stay long after 10am to finish my laundry, the only problem I had was the dryer machine it takes forever to dry....but it's free laundry so that's a bonus :) (minus the soap) and I enjoyed the smoking area, and how roomy the rooms were defiantly would love to stay there again