Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

I had a late flight the next day so it was good that they let me store my luggage for free and also use the facilities the whole day. Staff were very friendly and everything was clean. Just wasn't too impressed with Bratislava itself but that's not the hostels fault! :-)

Nice, clean & in great location. We stayed in a twin, bathroom was shared with just 1 room (nice surprise). Room was simple but nice, warm & with funny decor.Linen and towels provided. Both room and bathroom spotless(!) clean. There are 3 kitchens (1 per floor) with fridge, microwave, stove & kettle. Just 1 small table per kitchen to eat though. Nice, polite staff. Great location in the very city centre, within walking distance to the bus station. Would definitely stay there again.

At First it was really hard for me to notice the sign of the hostel haha and other thing can you make the pillow bigger? because it was a bit too small for me i think

We booked a private 4 bed room, and it was so nice! Clean sheets already on the bed (you can tell because you bring down your used sheets upon checkout), plenty of storage room, and best of all the beds were all singles and NOT bunks!! Although the bathroom and shower areas were shared, they were kept clean. And the other free facilities were great including refrigerators, a bright lounge area, and computers with internet access. Immediately felt welcomed upon arrival and staff was very friendly

This hostel ticks all the boxes.I cant really find any faults.Its clean, well located and is great value for money.However I personally wouldn't stay again as it is more of a commercial party hostel with little character and charm.Having said that, I would still recommend it, as it has everything a backpacker could possibly want.

Great location, friendly staff and good value for money.

I stayed inPatio hostel for a night and everything was perfect. Friendly staff, perfect location and silent at night. I totally recommend it.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Our group of 6 had a dorm with en-suite. Super clean and excellent value. We walked to old town in 10-15mins. Be warned if you're in a large group - the hostel only has 4 bikes to rent and BIKE BRATISLAVA needs booking in advance in off-season. Failing to rent bikes we took a day trip to Vienna. The hostel bar closes at 10 and party-goers moved to the tables outside so kept us awake one night. Couldn't find the free tea& coffee? Staff really helpful- drew all places to see on our map

You have problem with bathroom curtain. Even you have 2 shower room, only 1 person can take shower because of the way you put shower curtain. Nobody want to get peep by stranger!!

Good location. Perfect for day trips to Vienna. Very near old town. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Excellent WiFi speed. Kitchens are very small, but are fine if you only use a microwave and kettle like I do.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »