Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Excellent hostel, very well located, nothing special inside but it is clean and employees are nice and helpful

• 28th Jan 2015

Had twin en suite room for two nights Bar was only open for a short while But that,was probably due to no customers. Free internet. And large common room Minutes from old town Would

Location is about 10-15minutes from the bus station (if you walk). If you take the bus it's less than 5minutes. It's close to old town and supermarkets, making it really convenient. And there's a common room where you can use the computers, and a bar too. I had a really nice stay, I would recommend it to anyone who's on a budget :)

This hostel was great. Fantastic location, great price and they had laundry machines to use. Very important for me as almost all my clothes needed to be washed when I got here. Great place and very inexpensive. I'm from Canada and when I come back to bratislava I'll definitely be staying here

• 20th Jan 2015

Great hostel! I'd love to stay here again if I'm ever in Bratislava!

• 18th Jan 2015

We booked the private apartment, and it was great - excellent value for money, clean and nicely decorated. There were 2 bedrooms, a nice, clean bathroom, separate toilet, & well-equipped kitchen area. Staff were friendly & knowledgeable, and were happy to give us accurate information about bus times, train times etc. The beds weren't the most comfortable and the kitchen area could have done with a couple more chairs or a sofa, but these are small complaints. Very satisfied, highly recommended.

The stay at Patio Hostel was pleasant and comfortable.

Great place to stay. So clean place and helpful staff. We booked for mixed room with my friend but they took us to twin private room with same fee. It was really nice :)

The bed comfort was really poor!

The hostel was perfect except for the washing and drying machines which were too few and the drying machine did not dried the clothes properly.

The Hostel has everything you need, even Free hot tea. A commonwealth área,and smaller ones in every floor.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »