Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Really good hostel! Loved it! Would stay there again definitely!

Great hostel it is. Everything is quite new and they have this welcoming drink for the arrivals! Pick a Slovak beer! The location is perfect, if you wish to walk to the town plaza it's just about 10 minutes away. Their common room is also great!

Overall, one of my best experiences ever.

Lovely bright hostel. Great location and price. Clean with hot water and great pressure from the shower. Would stay here again but our only complaint would be the tiny flat pillow :(

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly and helpful staff. Only a few minutes from old town, with free laundry and great wifi. It is, however, a very large hostel, so in some ways it feels more like a hotel. Recommended.

Everything was ok, nice common room :)

We only stayed one night here, but it was undoubtedly one of our best hostel experiences yet. The staff was very nice and helpful. Everything was very clean. The lounge area had several computers all with the ability to Skype, and the hostel even had its own bar and music lounge. My only complaint is that there were no lockers to keep our stuff in while we were out of the room. I would definitely stay at Patio Hostel again though!

Pretty nice place in Bratislava. Had everything a hostel needed. Friendly people and clean. I wish wifi worked a bit better but a nice play to stay. I wish the nightlife was bit more lively on Thursday though. Overall, good spot to sleep in the city.

It's a really nice hostel...I recommend it for everybody :)

Great Hostel! lovely staff, would recommend to anyone.

Patio Hostel is a really nice place to stay. Me and my friend booked a 4 female be dorm and it was so nice and confortable. Wi fi works so good in every common space and in the room too. There is also a nice common room with computers and games. Staff is very kind and helpful!

Nice hostel, nothing to complain about since stayed only one night. But be sure to remember about the key deposit.

The welcome beer was really nice from you, the location of the hostel is in the center, the staff members were really helpful, I really recommend this place:)

• 8th Mar 2014
  • tomkeller
  • Hungary

Beautiful hostel!! Close to the centre, nice atmosphere, beer as welcome drink, tea or coffee always available and staff really helpful!

Great hostel

Everything was good, but the kitchen is too small, impossible to use if other custumer are using...

Great hostel. Very recommendable!

The day I went there wasn't much going on, but maybe it was just bad luck. The room was very big and confortable. Staff didn't care much, but were nice if you asked something. Welcome beer was great!

Perfect, centric, good staff

Place is crowded even off-season, so expect waiting in a line for your checking in and out. The process is very thorough, but the staff makes sure everything is in order. They give you free beer or mineral water, and tea which is great. Rooms are cheap and clean, average looking hostel dorms (we stayed in a 6-bed). Free computers in the common room, a good looking bar next to that room, to. Very secure and big luggage store room. Showers and little kitchen were in order. Great location, too.