Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

It's a nice place. The rooms are ok, clean and it's also easy to move around the city from there. It's bad that i dont know the name, but the guy from the reception was really nice, sympathic and helpful. The girl is more quite and shy, not explains that much as him, but also ok.

Really nice hostel and super clean and cheap, in our room there were no bunk beds which made it even more comfortable. the facilities were awesome and its super quiet - the only thing i'd wish that they'd have a free breakfast instead of this poor 2€ snack pack. would stay there again if i come back

Best hostel for that money in Bratislava!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

good location with a less then 10 minutes walk into the old town. friendly staff and good security with a welcome drink on arrival. a bar downstairs, but not much of a vibe, maybe i just went on a quiet evening, but drinks are cheap! would recommend this hostel! and i recommend you do the free walking they offer on the brochures in reception - a great way to meet new people!

Pleasent place to stay, nice rooms. Only disadvantage was too high interior temperature though the outside one was OK.

I must to say that this hostel was one of the best in my career of travelling. Nice location, near the street full of shops and restaurants, 10 minutes on foot to the old town. The staff is just great- helpful and very nice. Rooms ae clean- bed linen and towels included. The only disadvantage for me was very creaky bed (I was staying in 12- bed dorm, divided in two rooms on 1st floor, second room, lower bed in front of the door). All in all my stay at this hostel was superb. Honestly reccomend!

Good hostel, well located, the atmosphere was nice, a lot of young people, the only bad point was the noise, when some guys came back at 4 am they yelled very loudly.. but except that, nice !

Nice and lively atmosphere!!lots of young people!!we absolutely enjoyed our stay there! :)

Everything was excellent! Staffs were very kind, it's close to city center and big supermarket. Also, very safe and clean although it's cheap.

Good location, good facilities. We have a pleasant time here.

The hostel is big but has a great atmosphere, the shower is very good. Staff were friendly and I just met nice people in this hostel. The only problem is that the wifi was not working so good in my bedroom (4th floor).. but I really recommend the hostel!

free laundry, clean and supermarket nearby ~

Good hostel for a night. When I checked in I was handed a free beer, I like that policy! :) Good dinner recommendation as well.

Clean, comfortable and homely. The showers were warm and had good pressure. Wifi worked in the rooms. We paid for a 10bed dorm and were in a room that was split into 2 rooms, one with 4 and one with 6 beds. This meant more privacy, especially since all of the beds werent used. Would very much recommend staying here.

One of the greatest places to get a good sleep in ones journey. Clean, quiet, cheap and close to points of interest, staff very friendly. A minor setback is the limited number of parking spaces, only 6, but there are other places for parking near by. I recommend it to everyone.

I loved my stay in Patio hostel, it was pleasant and comfortable. Service and accommodation were great, the staff was very nice, everything was clean and I had everything I needed. Hostel is 5 min walk from the city center which was very important. I would definitely come again!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Croatia

The hostel is really nice. The staff is very polite and friendly and they are ready to help. I stayed in a 10 bed shared bedroom and the room was very organized and clean and so were the bathroom and toilet. There are computers available at the comunal area and also table games, tv and a pub working until 0h. The hostel also provided free laudry (you just have to buy soap and softner) and 1 free beer. The only problem I had was with the internet, that didn't work very well inside the bedroom.

Walking distance to the main square of the city. Hostel is nice and lively. Dorms are very well kept. Maybe toilets and bathrooms are not that great but still...this is a good place to stay

Really good hostel! Loved it! Would stay there again definitely!

Great hostel it is. Everything is quite new and they have this welcoming drink for the arrivals! Pick a Slovak beer! The location is perfect, if you wish to walk to the town plaza it's just about 10 minutes away. Their common room is also great!