Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

So nice hostel! I really enjoyed, thank you! Own bar was amazing! Here you get to know so many travelers as well because there was space to hang out :)

Patio hostel is great for meeting people! The patio outside and the bar downstairs create a great atmosphere. Rooms were spacious enough and they'd put a fan in our room due to the heat. There's also a fridge on every floor making sure there's enough space for your stuff as well. Staff was very friendly and the hostel was easy to reach. BBQ that they offer is on the small size and took an here. Could use more bathrooms on every floor. Elevator was useful!

Lockers were not very secure, they could be opened by several keys. Other than that, it was a fine hostel. Only thing that annoyed me, was that they made me change rooms, so i had to check out in the morning and check in again in the afternoon. That was really annoying, because part of the reason i booked two nights in a quiet city like Bratislava was that i wanted to rest and sleep long.

Super nice staff, super helpful, nice place, the kitchen was not very good. Towels and lock were very appreciated.

Patio Hostel is the worst hostel to be. There is nothing to do in Bratislava, the people there are bad at English and the atmosphere is really bad at this hostel.

Great hostel, clean and tidy. Bathrooms very clean. Lots of stairs- there is an elevator but takes a little while. Atmosphere was really good, they have a bar, patio, and common room. One downside- super super hot!! I was on the 5th floor and because all the hot air rises the room was like an oven! I got moved for my third night down to level one and it was great - much, much cooler.

We only stayed one night at this hostel. But I don't have anything to complain about, room were clean, staff was nice. We could put our backpacks in a storage room when we checked out. Great!

It was extremely clean and great facilities. However we were on the fifth floor with one fan at 35 degrees. It was very hot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »