Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly and helpful staff. Only a few minutes from old town, with free laundry and great wifi. It is, however, a very large hostel, so in some ways it feels more like a hotel. Recommended.

Everything was ok, nice common room :)

We only stayed one night here, but it was undoubtedly one of our best hostel experiences yet. The staff was very nice and helpful. Everything was very clean. The lounge area had several computers all with the ability to Skype, and the hostel even had its own bar and music lounge. My only complaint is that there were no lockers to keep our stuff in while we were out of the room. I would definitely stay at Patio Hostel again though!

Pretty nice place in Bratislava. Had everything a hostel needed. Friendly people and clean. I wish wifi worked a bit better but a nice play to stay. I wish the nightlife was bit more lively on Thursday though. Overall, good spot to sleep in the city.

It's a really nice hostel...I recommend it for everybody :)

Great Hostel! lovely staff, would recommend to anyone.

Patio Hostel is a really nice place to stay. Me and my friend booked a 4 female be dorm and it was so nice and confortable. Wi fi works so good in every common space and in the room too. There is also a nice common room with computers and games. Staff is very kind and helpful!

Nice hostel, nothing to complain about since stayed only one night. But be sure to remember about the key deposit.

The welcome beer was really nice from you, the location of the hostel is in the center, the staff members were really helpful, I really recommend this place:)

• 8th Mar 2014
  • tomkeller
  • Hungary

Beautiful hostel!! Close to the centre, nice atmosphere, beer as welcome drink, tea or coffee always available and staff really helpful!

Great hostel

Everything was good, but the kitchen is too small, impossible to use if other custumer are using...

Great hostel. Very recommendable!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »