Patio Hostel Reviews

Spitalska 35, Bratislava, Slovakia

Good location, good facilities. We have a pleasant time here.

The hostel is big but has a great atmosphere, the shower is very good. Staff were friendly and I just met nice people in this hostel. The only problem is that the wifi was not working so good in my bedroom (4th floor).. but I really recommend the hostel!

free laundry, clean and supermarket nearby ~

Good hostel for a night. When I checked in I was handed a free beer, I like that policy! :) Good dinner recommendation as well.

Clean, comfortable and homely. The showers were warm and had good pressure. Wifi worked in the rooms. We paid for a 10bed dorm and were in a room that was split into 2 rooms, one with 4 and one with 6 beds. This meant more privacy, especially since all of the beds werent used. Would very much recommend staying here.

One of the greatest places to get a good sleep in ones journey. Clean, quiet, cheap and close to points of interest, staff very friendly. A minor setback is the limited number of parking spaces, only 6, but there are other places for parking near by. I recommend it to everyone.

I loved my stay in Patio hostel, it was pleasant and comfortable. Service and accommodation were great, the staff was very nice, everything was clean and I had everything I needed. Hostel is 5 min walk from the city center which was very important. I would definitely come again!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Croatia

The hostel is really nice. The staff is very polite and friendly and they are ready to help. I stayed in a 10 bed shared bedroom and the room was very organized and clean and so were the bathroom and toilet. There are computers available at the comunal area and also table games, tv and a pub working until 0h. The hostel also provided free laudry (you just have to buy soap and softner) and 1 free beer. The only problem I had was with the internet, that didn't work very well inside the bedroom.

Walking distance to the main square of the city. Hostel is nice and lively. Dorms are very well kept. Maybe toilets and bathrooms are not that great but still...this is a good place to stay

Really good hostel! Loved it! Would stay there again definitely!

Great hostel it is. Everything is quite new and they have this welcoming drink for the arrivals! Pick a Slovak beer! The location is perfect, if you wish to walk to the town plaza it's just about 10 minutes away. Their common room is also great!

Overall, one of my best experiences ever.

Lovely bright hostel. Great location and price. Clean with hot water and great pressure from the shower. Would stay here again but our only complaint would be the tiny flat pillow :(

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly and helpful staff. Only a few minutes from old town, with free laundry and great wifi. It is, however, a very large hostel, so in some ways it feels more like a hotel. Recommended.

Everything was ok, nice common room :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »