Patong Backpacker Hostel Reviews

140 Taweeeong Rd., Patong beach Kathu, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great Location, great for solo travelers, perfect place to socialize and the two front desk ladies are super nice and will help you with anything you may need

Rooms had air con which was really nice, beds were decent as well. Nothing was really that dirty and the location is good. The atmosphere was awesome and I met lots of great people here. They charge you to bring alcohol from the outside in which is somewhat annoying.

Very clean for a hostel. The woman at the front desk is very nice. Perfect location for going out at night, 20meters from the beach.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really enjoyed my stay here! Staff are lovely, locations great and everyone's up for a laugh! Really close to the main strip with restaurants and bars and all the rooms have air con.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Great hostel, good to get to know other people if you travel alone, at night it is quiet but still very close to the party road. Super friendly staff and drinks for 40 baht, can also bring your own booze.

The lady who works there is amazing, if you have any problems or questions about things to do or anything she will do everything she can to help you. Very friendly and accomodating staff. The only bad experience I had there were some of the people in my room but the hostel itself was really great. Right across the road from patong beach, and just around the corner from bangla road.

• 31st Jan 2016

Great place to make friends

Stayed here for 3 night with 3 friends, the location was great literally 50 metres from bangla street! The manager was so helpful booked our bus and tours and always found a way to have a laugh! Great hostel

• 31st Jan 2016

Wonderful hostess, was extremely helpful. Mixed dorm that we stayed at was very tidy and maintained well. Location of the hostel is great. And of course the beer is cheap. Would definitely go here again.

This is not a hostel, it's a massage parlour with a room and 3 beds in it. The whole place is disgusting - I ran out of there as soon as possible and immediately booked a hotel.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Israel

Great Hostel!! The location is amazing, directly next to the beach and everything else. The Staff is lovely and super helpful. The common area is a chill place where you can meet a lot of fun people and have some drinks or play games. I ended up staying in a 3 person dorm room which was great. Definitely recommendable and I will stay here again whenever I came back to Patong!

Awesome atmosphere! Great place to meet other backpackers!

The lady in charge is absolutely lovely, helpful and polite. In a city where most people arent very friendly it's great.

thanks for everting i enjoyed holidays

Great help and the best rates for getting transfers and excursions! Showers aren't the best but worth it for location and price!

The floor is pretty dirty, but you have to take off your shoes. I understand that is really common in Thailand. Indoor shoes are not allowed either even new slippers or cleaned ones. On 3rd floor, two of four toilets(showers) cannot be locked. There are two toilets on 2nd floor. I tried one of them, I couldn't lock the door again. Everyone can enter,no lockers in dorm rooms. The safety is very low. You can lock your important things at the reception with your own lock. The locker was small.

Great hostel with very friendly, laid back and helpful staff. So many shops around with the main party strip just around the corner (can get a little loud at night so not for light sleepers) and a fresh food/night market a 7 minute walk away. Beach is a mere 2 minute walk. Had a fab time here and am definitely contemplating staying again!

I initially was going to stay for a couple of nights but I made a lot of friends on my first night and decided to stay for 3 more days. The guests were a bit of a hit and miss. Some were incredibly rude to the staff which I found very appalling but in general people were very laid-back. The staff were exceptional; definitely the most helpful and friendly I have ever encountered. The place was clean, prices reasonable. Highly recommended. Wasin PS: sorry I forgot to return the room key!

• 16th Jan 2016

The hostel mom was great, the atmosphere was very family friends style. I ended up meeting a ton of great like minded people my age that I later met up with in later cities. I'm so glad I stayed at Patong Backpacker- I really believe that experience held a lot of weight in the rest of the trip going as well as it did.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Jessyphillips89

This was such an amazing hostel!!! The owner was like a mum to us all and made sure we had everything we needed at all times. I'm travelling alone but met the most amazing people here and spent every night playing drinking games and making amazing friendships with fellow travellers. It really was like having the funniest family ever!

« first « Prev 1 2 3