Patricias Bed & Breakfast Reviews

19 calle 10-65 Zona 13 Aurora 2, Guatemala City, Guatemala

We stayed one night at Patricia's hostal. There is everything you need : pick up for free at the airport, comfortable rooms, hostal very clean and very secure, hot shower, soap... Nice breakfast. It's very quiet, excepting the noise of the planes. No supermarket around but you can eat in a little restaurant or order. Good option if you arrive or leave Guate. The family is very nice, we could stay all day long in the hostal even after cheking out and then owner drive us to our next place

The family running the hostel were some of the most helpful people I've met. They were waiting to pick me up at the airport with a sign with my name, all included in the price of the room; for a small fee I got a ride to the bus station in the morning and assistance getting the correct ticket. It was a very quite respectful family atmosphere, and extremely clean. The only downside was proximity to the airport, aircraft noise lasted through the night. Overall I would recommend to anybody.

• 13th Nov 2014