Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservations with a total value of € 250,00 require a deposit of 25% of the resident rate to our bank account. A total value above € 250,00 requires a deposit of 50% of the rate. Deposits must be made 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
During big events or trade exhibits as well as during Hamburgs school vacations the full rate needs to be payed at least 2 weeks in advance. If the payment is not in our account, Kastanien-Hotel is not commited to uphold the reservation. Affected rooms can be rented otherwise.
Rules for cancellations are in compliance with legal regulations. Reservations can be cancelled without costs in the following 24 hours. Otherwise the following rules of cancellation are applicable:
One month to reservation date: 10% of the agreed price
29 to 07 days to reservation date: 50% of the agreed price
06 to 0 days to reservation date: 80% of the agreed price
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.