8.5
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
Pauliceia Hostel Located at R. Herculano de Freitas, 250, Bela Vista, Sao Paulo.
Brazil

• danicastellanos
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
6.6

I was in one of the most expensive rooms in Pauliceia (Female dormitory) and I think it is the worst located dormitory into the hostal. I could heard everything people did and said upstairs and also downstairs. In addition, there was a women who was not that friendly nor kind with the guests , she was angry all the time. However, I have to thank the guys in the reception, all of them were always very helpful and nice!

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

Hostel is near Rua Augusta but far from metro station which is not good with big and heavy backpack, area around hostel is safe. Staff are friendly and helpful, hostel is clean. Complaint is that at the arrival split me and my friend in different rooms and brekfast was not on time and sheets are awful. I also didn't like fan in room, it was blowing directly in me.