Paupio Namai Reviews

Paupio str. 31a, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Good hostel. Staff could promote the excellent and very cheap local cycle hire scheme better.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

(+) convinient location well equipped kitchen nice (not: helpful) staff 2/3 showers hot (-) terrible security [in the middle of the night (!) a strange man (!) came into my private room (!) who had the code (!), next day the lock broke and I was trapped inside the room] walls covered in mold extremely loud at all times of day and night very cold and poorly equipped rooms I would neither stay there again nor recommend the facility to a friend.

the hostel is a little bit far away the center. someone of the staff is not very kind People are not very kind also.

Cozy and nice place, very hospital staff. If I visit Vilnius again I'll go there again

We spent two days in the hostel. It was in cool location (close to Vilnius old town which is wonderful), the room was nice, the staff was smily and helpful. All in all we enjoyed our stay a lot, it think for the price it is really great what you get. (And I liked the romantic wallpaper in our room also :)

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Romania

Nice Hostel for a great price. To have a private Kitchen in a double room is awesome, yet you should make sure that the last residents left it clean.

We enjoyed our wintry stay. The staff was extremely helpful and heartfelt. We got everything we needed – including an extra heater which helped a lot since it was -20° C. The Old Town and all needfull things are close by. At first glance the bohemian, self-proclaimed independent Užupis area seemed like a shabby and obscure neighborhood, but once one gets the hang of it, one falls in love with its ragged romanticism. I recommend. (– I wouldn't call the surroundings a forest, though. ;D)

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It is conveniently located (especially once you find out where you actually are), cheap and great, with a cool communal kitchen, and a fireplace in the hallway added incredible charm (and amazing smell!). The staff were super helpful, friendly and smiled all the time. The only thing that I didn't love was the office-like ceiling lights in my room. Slightly un-cosy and uncomfortable for reading. Oh yeah, and a couple of hangers would be ace :)

Great place with cozy atmosphere! Staff is excellent, very friendly and makes you feel like home! This was my second time in Paupio and I would stay there again.

We had the best time staying at Paupio Namai. We arrived early and had tea & croissants (homemade). Our room was spacious & comfortable. The hostel is located next to the artist neighborhood and a short walk from the Old City. The hostel even had a New Years dinner with delicious food and drinks It was a lot of fun! We had the opportunity to meet the new operators. They are great people and I wish I had had more time to get to know them.

Great staff and atmosphere,I would definitely recommend it!

Great location, just next to the artist part of the city called Už. Staff was very friendly, facilities are nice and quiet, and free parking is always a bonus. If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay at that is near to the old city, this is a great place for that.

That's a very special place with caring staff, always eager to help. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the attitude of the personnel there. Time spent there was great!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Russia

I didn't stayed on this hostel. When I made reservation, I put some details that I will arrive at 5 am. Well, nobody never didn't come open the door! :|

The hostel is very nice.

This would be my place of choice if I visit Vilnius again.

Cheap and basic, but good value. Linen supplied and bathrooms vey clean. Near the harbour and a big shopping centre with supermarket and eating options. I took a taxi there after long ovrnight bus trip from Moscow. Only EU6 and no hassle with the driver. Walkable if you want to save money.

Nice place with some of the friendliest staff ever. A short but picturesque walk to Old Town which makes it a green and quiet setting. Could use a computer though.

There is a big kitchen which you can cook whatever you want. They have got nice and comfortable rooms depends to amount of person. Security is very good to keep your staff inside of your room. We stayed there at 4 person room with my friends and we spend time really comfortable. Also they have got a free car park area in front of hostel and its very important when you travelling by car because its really hard to find empty and freea utopark in Vilnius.

• 4th May 2013
  • Turkey

I was one of the few visitors at that moment, but I think that it's a nice hostel. My single bedroom was lockable of course so that was secure enough. I can't tell anything about the security in the dorms (lockers?) Kitchen was good, although that little begging dog was a nuisance.... WiFi signal was feeble. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is not in the city centre but everything is on walkable distance. Conclusion: nice hostel, no more no less

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7