Pause Reviews

1 Pasero Street, Caye Caulker, Belize

Both owners were really nice! The male owner (or owners boyfriend) helped me cook fresh lobster and was very accommodating. He always made sure I was doing alright and even gave me aloe vera to use when I told him I was sunburnt. Free kayaking is also awesome as well as the hammocks. More quiet than the usual hostel, better if you're traveling with a companion/group rather than alone.

I loved staying at this hostel.

our room and the communal kitchen weren't very clean. But the owner was a really friendly lady, she helped up with a lot of things

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

We are happy to be able to help our customers with any info. etc. to make their stay here a great one. Jana hope your friend's arm is better and I am happy to have been able to be of help. Kind regards,

This place has your own private beach, free kayaks, sea horses and sting rays swimming past the hostel's dock, fully equipped kitchen, amazingly helpful and nice staff, fresh water to fill your bottles up and on top of everything cares for a lot of stray or injured animals on the island. If you find no joy here then your soul is a wasteland of "meh"s and sighs.

Thanks for your wonderful review, your feedback help us improve our place for future customers..

The staff was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and engaging.

staff deserves 110%! really nice hostel, with free kayaks and it's own piece of the beach where you can jump in whenever you want. very good price for otherwise expensive Caye Caulker

Really nice volunteers and the hostel is kept very clean, but be forewarned: there are 80+ cats and 5 dogs on premises. The atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed, but if you're looking for an upbeat beach party scene, you will be disappointed. Great place to unwind though.

I loved this hostel. As specified you need to like cats and dogs to stay here but I love what the hostel is about and the volunteers who stay there more permanently are super friendly. I loved th feeling of coming home when I close he hate and give on of th dogs a scratch under the chin before going inside to greet everyone. Definitely recommended :) there are lockers and kayaks.

Felt really welcome by the guys working and staying there. Really up beat and was a pleasure chatting to everyone. Use of the kayaks was awesome, lots of advice of where to go and general knowledge of the island. Felt quite Awkward coming in after 10pm, but they do make it clear that it's the time things go quiet.

• 11th May 2015