Pazo de Agra Reviews

Caldereria,37, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Fernandez was very welcoming, he even did my laundry, after walking the Comino De Compostella..,which I was. Extremely grateful. There is some noise during the early hours of the morning but I chose to have the windows open once closed this is negated. Overall a very good experience and a change from the Aurburges along the way. Short walk from the station and a few moments from the cathedral. I'll book here again next year.

• 12th Nov 2014

Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. I will stay there again when I pass through!

I slept well. You cannot open the window at night without hearing the people pee in the side street.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Nice people working there. Very good place. Made me feel at home.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The hallway was a bit dark and smelly but the room and bathroom were clean and light and the staff very friendly.It is basically in the center and a nice cafeteria SCQ is very close for good-value breakfasts.

The hotel is in an excellent location - very central and just a few minutes walk from the cathedral. Staff are LOVELY and very helpful. I had a great chat about Galician politicians with the host! Room was a decent size and was clean. Not a place to go if you want to meet other travellers as there is no common area, but if you are travelling in a group I could not recommend more highly!

Fernando- the owner - was a very kind, helpful and nice person. Thank you so much for everything, Fernando. Actions always speak louder than words

Absolutely fantastic hostel, thank you very much.

Great place to stay. We had a balcony that was on the street which was nice. A lot of storage space in the room for all our gear. We slept very well, beds were very comfy.

We we put in an apartment to ourselves up the street from the hotel which was fine. There was no wifi which was the only downside. The owner of the hotel was very welcoming and it was very good value for money.

This is an old building right in the old town, so convenient. it is a family home, which gives it a nice atmosphere as well. The room and facilities were excellent, so clean. Breakfast was included and they were keen that you had plenty of everything, checking if you wanted more coffee. I would definitely stay again.

View all Santiago de Compostela Bed and Breakfasts