7.6
Very Good 4 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 4 Total Reviews
Peace Home Varanasi Located at D20/27 Munshi Ghat, Bengali Tola, Varanasi.
India
Varanasi Uttar Pradesh 221001 D20/27 Munshi Ghat, Bengali Tola
76% 4
25.3060496 83.0093479
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Oct 2016

Great location and the staff member was excellent, and really went out of his way to be helpful. He also recommend Jyoti cafe to me - where I had two really delicious curries, best I've had! Bathroom could have been cleaner but there was a mixup with my booking and they weren't expecting me. It's difficult to find the first time - ask around the little laneways for munshi ghat, and once you're in the munshi ghat area ask for baba guest house - it's next door but better known.