Peace House Sachi

Fabulous 78 Total Reviews
Fabulous 78 Total Reviews

• Israel, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2017

It was very fun to stay at sachi. The staff are super nice and it felt like home, we watched movies together and when we got there there was a party. Also its very cheap and you can borrow a laptop which is also cool

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2017
7.1

It was okay. Great location. Rooms weren't the most comfortable, but fine. People hanging out in the common room appeared to be mainly staff at most hours of the day. Staff were nice, but interactions felt awkward. My only real complaint is I was awoken six times in two nights by a small child running, screaming, and crying, at all hours, in the ten bed dorm. I don't expect children to follow noise rules, but I wish there had been some kind of indicator that this is a family hostel.

23rd Jul 2017
6.3

If you're looking for a very cheap place to park your ass at night, then you will be fine here. Otherwise, stay away. the shower facilities left a lot to be desired. The shower I used had a very slow drain and I had to stop the water periodically to get the water to drain and not flood the whole floor. The sleeping areas are little cubbies with no place for luggage. I had to put my luggage out in the hall. The beds are pretty comfortable for an Asian country though.

13th Jul 2017
7.4

It was not bad, I just don't think it lived up to my expectation. Also, I know lots of people go there for the atmosphere, but I didn't get to enjoy any of that cuz of i only stayed there for one night. The room is really really small, and I kept banging my head when I wanted to get up from the bottom bed. It's like the owner cram as many people as they can to make more money. Location is good.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017
4.9

I'll start with the good points: thick, scented toilet paper, advanced pink toilet on the top floor and strong potential to be used as a film set for a prison. The bad: difficult to tell who actually worked there - can't really comment on the atmosphere. Beds were likely constructed from wooden crates and the aircon takes a while to get going. The old adage is 'you get what you pay for', but it'd have been cheaper to stay at a prison because the taxpayer pays for that.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

Nice place to crash. Close to a station and a God atmosphere.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Overall, everything was great! Great price, great people, comfy room. Directions to the hostel were a little confusing but that was the only issue we had.

23rd Apr 2017

Loved my stay here!

22nd Apr 2017

Loved my stay here. The staff rocks too, we had movie nights almost everyday! I love the concept of the peace houses, very affordable and pretty social with large common areas. Totally recommend it!

21st Apr 2017

Verry good place to meet nice people. Good ambiance and good location at two step from dobutsuen mae and shi imamiya. Ive stay there only one night but I would have like to stay longer. The dorm are nice but only problem is that you dont have door for your room, only for the floor. But go there its worth the price.

×