Peace House Sachi Reviews

1-3-2, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Sanno 2-7-3, Osaka, Japan

The rooms are reaaaally small and don't suit for a long stay. It's also pretty noisy with the subways and trains outside. Also you can hear everything when someone is climbing the stairs or moving in their beds in the next room... even if your neighbors refrain from doing noise. The price is under the average prices, especially for that part of the city (good location!). The staff don't speak english but they helped us with directions and lending an outlet adapter for free.

• 30th Aug 2014

Loved the area staff are very welcoming

Not a bad place for the money, though you'll find better in the area. For another 300 yen I got a private room with fridge, television, towels, nicer showers and it was larger than my shared room at Sachi. The other place was only a 30 second walk away. I've found it's often hard to find anything decent available around here though, and Sachi is definitely a heck of a lot better than some of the others!

Very good location! Friendly staff! Clean area!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Bathroom isn't very clean, and the room we stayed in was really small. But good location, very accessible from both subway and JR stations. Shinsekai and Spa World within walking distance.

Don't stay at this hostel, firstly when is dark impossible to find, there is not writte like please hause ant far away from pease, big share room forget it 5 people and it's full, checking time from 6pm to 9 pm: and secondly the owner woman is a bit sick: Email got I got from her : You've cancelled 2 days both on the same day. And you've just left. It's against the law in Japan. We'll charge you on your credit card and report to hostelworld and police in Japan. We strongly hope you won't do

Warm bed, quiet room and you can see the train station from the building, there's nothing more you could ask for this close to everything Osaka. My 1st time over seas (and solo at that) as soon as I arrived I had no more worries about traveling. The manager there is the warmest and most helpful person you could ask for and the atmosphere provided made me feel right at home. The hostel is little more than a bed in a room but the location and staff have me recommending this to my friends.

Very friendly staff, but rest room, bathoom and bed linen were not clean.

no room key was given until i asked for it,generally was clean but dont go near windows and so on,it was full of humidities. no enought toilet/showers for a big amount of people. there was also someone using the pc all the time "doing something important' as watching drama while using the phone or talking to others. one time was enought ,I would never go back there.

The double room is not really a double room because there is no door. Beds separated by a curtain are quite normal for dorms in japanese hostels so the curtain instead of the door makes the double rooms more like a big dorm with walls between the beds.

We booked a private room for 2 people end of March 2014. The room was very very small . Could be more cleaner . Common space was cool to meet people. Guesthouse area was not very cool.

Hostel is near JR ST, but directions are dubious, and if you take the wrong way people will try to help you to arrive in Peace House Socha, (same owner that gives almost the same name to the hostels, that can be a BIG PROBLEM). No staff. Some resident will give you the key just between 6:30 to 10pm and explain nothing. All building is VERY DIRTY, there is nobody to clean, my room wall was full of snots, hair for every part, people live our things and garbage on the aisle. Kind of slum tenement.