Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

The BAD: The manager is a creepy pig who sexually harasses women, the men who frequent the bar are equally bad. There were mice in the kitchen, bathrooms are tiny and dirty, it has 5 floors and no lift - only a hundred narrow stairs. No WiFi in the rooms which is unacceptable in 2014. Squeaky beds, tiny lockers. The GOOD: Fun travelers, metro station across the street, lots to eat nearby. No curfew. The cleaner staff were very nice. You get what you pay for - women stay at your own risk.

• 16th Jan 2015

The staff was extremely nice and friendly. The only big problem was having only one restroom in a room with 14 people. But I'd definitely stay there again anyways.

shower without doors, debs with unchanged sheets, electric plugs not working and staff that ignores all the problems. Wifi not free in rooms, creepy guys who come every night from the neighborood

The Wi-Fi in room should be free.

My 3 person room was clearly meant for only 2 people. A third bed was inserted right in front of the toilet door, so every time I had to use the toilet I had to walk over that person's bed. It was very cramped. Was given a clean sheet, but the outer covers were reused without being placed in a duvet/sheet cover.The bunk beds had no ladder. There was no soap or towels to dry our hands. Staff was nice, but I wouldn't stay here again.

we had to climb over our roommates bed to get into the very tiny but clean bathroom, luckily there was a separate toilet on in the stairwell as well if we had to use the restroom in the middle of the night

• 15th Dec 2014

Kesinlikle memnun kalmadım, hiç yardımcı olunmadı, berbat ötesi mecburiyetten kaldım kesinlikle tavsiye etmiyorum!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Terrible hostel. The staff is very arrogant, the room is very small and has only one bathroom. There was a rat in the kitchen.

• 30th Nov 2014

Nice big beds which is nice. Bathrooms too small. Also the check in desk is the bar and they blast music until 2 AM can be a bit difficult to fall asleep to that.

I love this place

Nice place

the french lady in the front was cool because she returned me my money when i wanted to leave 2 nights early because the Hostel Sucked. Plz dont stay here while in Paris, as a traveler, you deserve a better stay in a great city, where you can meet people and hang out In a real common room.

Dont stay here! 'Pub hostel', how they called, is the worst kind of hostel. Expensive drinks, loud music, full of uncivilised people. The very first moment i entered the dorm, a male roommate asked me about having intercourse!!! There were a staff right there, but he didnt seem to be surprised at all. Is there any worse humiliation than that? Dirty bathroom. small room with total 15 people with full of lugguages and garbages. i didnt even have any space to leave my feet on the floor.

Not the party atmosphere they claim. However it was the beginning of fall, not the summer. Staff was rude.

The guy at the reception was very rude and acted like he was doing me a favor. The place was not that good, but for the price and location I would say it was fine. I would come back, but I would probably look for other similar places first.

Very nice place!

Really good hostel!

When we arrived, our room was filthy (later we heard everyone there had this problem). The beds were like somebody had just rolled out and there was trash on the floor. When we went to the hostess, she pretended like it was totally normal. She didn't apologize once and was very impolite. She told us the room would be clean at 6, even though the mail said we could come at 2 (she said it didn't say we would have a CLEAN room at that time). She wouldn't give us our money (90 euros/night) back.

• 24th Oct 2014

I only stayed there one night and I had an amazing time. I met 4 awesome ppl in the lobby area which is a bar (so convenient) and we all went out together! Plus, 2.50 for jose cuervo shots… can't beat that. It's perfect to pre game and the staff was extremely helpful. There are lockers downstairs for valuables. Free wifi in the lobby while the bar is open which is all you really need bc it closes around 1:45. Downfalls: I had to climb up to my top bunk, no ladder and the shower was stained!

The people who work here are very rude. They advertise lockers, they have them but they are very small, they can not even fit a bag and they also locked and didn't open on us on 3 different occasions. The staff is very rude, and will wake you up while you are sleeping to ask when you are leaving. The bathrooms in the room are DISCUSTING and I really do not think they clean them.. You would probably be more clean by not showering in them. The rooms are VERY small, and they cram beds in a room.

• 23rd Oct 2014