Peace & Love Hostel

Very Good 4237 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017
6.0

The three bed bunk beds were intense. I slept on the bottom one but I didn't really like being only one inch from the floor. And the floor was dirty in the corners of the room so that was kind of gross.

• taylorlaird11421
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

It was easy to get from the train station to the hostel on the metro. Immediately when I walked up, the man was very nice and helpful. The reception is the counter at the bar, just a heads up. You get a key for your room. The bathroom is newly remodeled with tile and a spacious shower. Water pressure was good too! Only complaint is the locker is quite small. I could maybe fit a large purse in it. But I felt safe enough to keep my bag on my bed. 3€ deposit for key, but you get it back no hassle.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

Great burger place downstairs. Was a great location for getting the train in from the airport & close to the coach station. It's an old pub so as expected it's not the Rita but it did the job. There was only 1 power outlet with a small powerboard in the room. That was a bit of a pain

• omerceryan
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017
7.1

Rooms and beds are very clean which was I expected but the problem is shower area ,it was soo small and there was no free internet it was dissappointment for me.Even if I stayed only one night I was plased for my room mates who were from Germany and so kind ;)

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
8.0

Good for one night but definitely wouldn't want to stay for a longer trip.

5th Jul 2017
4.0

My wife and I were disappointed in this hostel. We did not expect to have A/C but the rooms were quite small and very hot. There were three beds stacked on top of one another. My wife was practically sleeping on the floor. The shower is an absolute joke. As someone who is 6'2'' I could barely fit my entire body in the shower. I have never seen a shower this small in my life. We arrived very late and the guy who checked us in (at the bar) took forever. Stay at the hostel in the Latin quarter.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Brilliant hostel, will definitely be back!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

All the staff were really friendly& the location was brilliant as was only a quick walk from the central station. Facilities were basic but did the job. We were on the top floor, so was a hike but worth it for the view of the Eiffel Tower. Overall great stay& would recommend :)

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2017
4.9

Absolute dirty dump Door leading to rooms is always open so anyone can come in The bar downstairs is incredibly small and filled with old creepy men. The "manager" is rude and unhelpful. There were two other staff members who were ok but I didn't get their names They refused to give me a receipt or accommodate any requests. The 3 bed mixed dorm has an open shower in it with nothing but glass covering the door and it isn't even big enough to fit 3 people. Bags all over the floor as no space.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

Lovely staff and really good location. Shame that a hoodie of mine got stolen from my hostel room otherwise would have been 10/10 for me. Highly recommend