Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

The bathroom was a bit grubby but not worryingly so. In terms of other facilities, a common area other than the public bar would have been nice to create a friendlier feel, which was lacking. Another shortcoming was that there was practically no cutlery in the kitchen other than knives and the fridge didn't seem to be working. Overall though, this was a good experience given what we paid (just over £20 per night). The location is away from tourist spots but very close to the metro.

• 15th Aug 2015

Staff was very annoying, the woman was helpful but the man was very pushy. Very hot in room. A lot of stairs. Dirty. Tiny. You can see through the shower. Dodgy place.

A very warm place in Paris, the hostel is awesomme : well placed, clean, nice music, good cocktails (!) and epic staff !! Thank You Guys for this fantastic Birthday !

• 8th Aug 2015

This hostel was Okay at best. Many websites claim this is one of the best party hostels in Paris, it is not. The bar is decent but very small and there is no good place for meeting other travelers. I stayed in a three bed dorm with a bathroom. Everything was extremely small but it got the job done. There is no wifi in the rooms unless you wish to pay, and its takes a while to log into the wifi that is free in the bar. It is not worth the money to go here.

Very rude staff

• 6th Aug 2015

good atmosphere, very small room and too small bathroom! But for this price I think it's good! It's close to metro station!

• 5th Aug 2015

was quite noisy on a Saturday night but good for the price

Atmosphere not great

Located in a terrible part of Paris, Bathroom light flashed so at night it was impossible to use, Shower was more mould than it was show and bed was noisy with no ladder to top bunk making it impossible to sleep. Left early.

• 27th Jul 2015

If you are just looking for a place to stay in Paris, then this hostel is fine. Other than that, nothing great besides that it has a bar, which is pretty small. I might just be giving a harsh review since all the other hostels I stayed at were pretty bad ass.

the bartender / hostel manager was wonderful. rooms were small, bathroom was small. located in Jaures - kind of a ghetto area but easy to get to the metro and go all over Paris.

Never in three days we got our toilet paper refilled. The shower was so small that we could barely fit in. No WiFi in dorms, only in lobby and very bad internet service. No a/c extremeño hoy, and no elevador, our room was in a 6th floor, everytime we needed something from the room we had to clumb 6 floors. At least we made some excersice

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had a tiny 3 bed room with a shower that leaked all the water onto the floor and onto the bottom bunk. The room was up about 8 flights of stairs and the room was so hot you needed the window open but that also meant you didn't sleep because of all the noise from the street - constant alarms and sirens going off. The room wasn't clean at all. No lockers. There is only wifi in the bar, if you want it in your room you have to pay. Poor atmosphere and a 40 minute train to the Eiffel Tower.

The staff are fantastic. Very very helpful in arranging trips and advising on Cairo. I recommend a thousand times over.

If you are staying just one night this hostel is a very good option. Otherwise, it is far from the city centre and is not so clean.

I was a bit dissapointed. Being used to hostels with big common areas and good vibe, the lack of these things shook me. The staff was quite rude and everything in the hostel (rooms, shower, toiletts) was really cramped. I didnt really enjoy my stay there, but I understand that is what you get in Paris for that price. At least the bar was kind of cheap...

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Such an expensive hostel. The staff treat you as if they are doing you a favor Except that it is their JOB. Never have I seen such rude behavior in my life and this is one of my first reviews out just to get the word out to not stay here. Bathroom was disgusting and gross. Shower as well. Small cramped rooms . Overall an awful experience . Wifi was the worst as well.

Milan was amazing. Great at getting the atmosphere going and introducing people. Gave tips for getting around Paris and even helped us with future journeys. He is definetly an asset to the hostel and the reason I would return.

I wish the staff could provide more things are not so touristy!

• 24th Jun 2015

I hoped to talk to some people staying in this room, but we were not as lucky being stuck to this one inconsiderate woman who would not shut up and leaving the bathroom lights on in the middle of the night. I guess I expected too much since it is a single room shared by 10+ people...

« first « Prev 1 2 3