Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

The rooms are too small, people who don't know each other need a little more personal space at before getting familiar.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Just pray you don't have to deal with the guy at reception. He is an a$$*%le. So rude. Unhelpful. No knowledge of the city (either that or he couldn't be bothered telling me). Rooms are very cramped. Wifi barely works. Music is too loud at night if you want to sleep to leave early. Has a bar but no atmosphere. I blame the staff, the give a nice vibe to hang around. Plus the cleaning people will wake you up in the morning and kick you out of the room to clean. Ridiculous. Avoid. Has a kitchen tho

Peace and Love was a big upgrade from our first hostel in Paris. The bedroom and bathroom were a bit small but who spends time in their room, right? The personnel were friendly and the bar was fun.

Good place, good people. Very funny the nights at hostel's pub. Great place for young people (20-35). Go there.

It´s a good hostel. I could only prefer to have free wifi 24hs a day at the rooms! 2014 !!! oh! and payment with card too!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

This hostel is really interesting because the reception is a bar! Is very Parisian, the rooms are small, but every thing is charming! I enjoy my time there!

The toilet is really smelly! And because is close to the fire station! So freaking noisy at night! I stay there for 3 night, not a night can sleep good!

We found bedbugs since the 1st night, we cancelled the reservation, and we still had a lot of problems with our clothes for the whole week. They gave us our money back for the left nights without problem but the nights that we stayed there they weren't that fun. Check very well for bedbugs overthere!!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

That hostel is an oven! Too hot, especially in the kitchen, I almost fainted! The fridge was out of order for our stay, in a hostel I'd expect it to be replaced IMMEDIATELY! Internet slow and ONLY in the bar. You can only pay cash and staff is quite unaware if your existence. I won't go back...

I didn't like the hostel. The hostel is small and narrow. The reception is at a bar table. There are 14 beds in a small room and a small bathroom inside the room. There isn't place to store your suitcase, you have to put your suitcase on the bed. The wifi never works. But the place is clean.

• 17th Sep 2014

Hostel is creepy as hell. Staff are weird, bar seems like a crack den. Don't bother. 10,000 stairs, gross rooms, no atmosphere whatsoever

The location is good, But some things are weird for a Hostel, like the facilities, they have a bar like lobby and place to stay, so you can't buy a French wine and enjoy it at the lobby or your room.....you are obligated to buy their drinks..... Pay for wifi in the room is crazy, I think tha the price for the room is enough.

I don't realize that the ''bar'' is actually the reception for checking in until I asked the staff. That's a 3-bunk bed room with a tiny shower room inside,no space for the luggage&for me its like a prison with the sink inside just few toilet for all the backpackers to share.I bought a bag of food&leave in the fridge,then found out on the next day that the fridge is warm inside so all my food were off.The kitchen is terribly hot inside that i don't bother to cook at all.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff is nice (mostly), the rooms are very, very small with no space for luggage at all. The shower room is a nightmare, its a 1×1m room with a shower cabin in it. And a roof slope. Changing in there is impossible. Sorry, but i didn't feel the peace and love...

Excellent place to stay right in the heart of Paris, just a short walk from the eurostar train station. Hostel has a pub on the ground floor where u can chill out till the wee hours of the morning. Only downside, no lifts and awkward shaped bathroom

I did not like it it's a good hostel if you are cute/hot girl then you get free drinks and get all the help you need but for guys you feel like the staff is angry at you and the hostel only got beds and kitchen and bar nothing else

The triple bunk bed wasn't ideal , there's no lockers and the bathroom facilities are shocking. Toilets off the hallway but shower is in the bedroom ? Given the location though and considering how expensive Paris is , it's value for money. So if you want to save money stay here, otherwise I wouldn't recommend at all .

The rooms and stairs are very narrow and in the 14 bed room are backpacks lying around everywhere, but besides that it's really clean, the staff is great and always helps you out, 24 hour reception is brilliant too. It's a bit of a rough area and probably not the best place to stroll around outside at night. We felt safe inside the hostel though, there are lockers too and a garage if you travel by car.

tiny rooms, bag room never locked, not a great hostel

The hostel was great, I loved it there. But the wifi wasn't working

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4