Peaches Hostel Reviews

Orzari Street No 52, Bucharest, Romania

I had a very pleasant stay here at the hostel. It was roomy, clean, modern and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The centre was easy to reach by metro, so was the nearest supermarket, pharmacy, etcetera. There is also wifi throughout the hostel. There is a very nice lounge area outside and also a cosy terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped and spacious and so is the big living room. Honestly, I can't come up with any negatives...! I can't wait to stay again

Frendly staff, very clean , good location. The 8 beds dorm is looking awesome.

I had a great trip and would like to thank you and all your staff for a wonderful stay and hospitality. You have some great girls there. Please say hello to Marcela and Luana from Silviu. I would like to keep in touch with them. Thanks once again!!!!!

Clean, nice and friendly staff.

Great value for money and amazing location

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Lovely neighbourhood, great atmosphere in the house.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Was a short, only one night, but very lovely and nice stay. The staff is friendly, location good and very clean.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Romania

A very nice place, very clean and welcome peoples. I will definitely be back

• Romania

I enjoy the time in a clean and comfortable room , the owners are very nice decent persons I will definitely go there again, one my previous vacation.

• Romania

I stayed with two other friends here for 2 nights and felt like family. Very nice staff, extremely helpful. We had a beautiful "Friday dinner" bonus from the owners, ended up with a great in house little party along with the other guests. Very nice location, quiet neighborhood (for sleep quality), but still easy to reach the city center. We also appreciated the cleanliness.

• Moldova

Helpfull anf friendly staff. Very clean

It was a lovely stay. Clean rooms and very nice personel.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Romania

I've had a great time, too bad my stay was too short; however I can't wait to come back ;) Thank you, guys!!! See you soon!!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Romania

I was satisfied with this hostel, but at the time I was here, the owner was not here, and some other people (whom the owner hired) were taking care of a hostel. I assume they were not doing that as good as the owner would do.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Serbia

Great value for the little money paid

We arrived at 07.00 am and even though our check-in was supposed to be in the afternoon the staff was very kind and offered us a room and a hot tea.They make us feel like we were at home. Thank you very much!

It is like a 3 star hotel not a hostel! The double room is great, with memory foam matresses, so you will sleep like a queen. Very nice decorated, more like a boutique hotel. It was a great experience!

Hostel Peaches is a small, quiet place, in a beautiful house, 5 minutes from metro and less than 10 minutes from downtown by taxi (max 1.5 euros) It is walking distance from the National Arena. I enjoyed the free coffee and the friendliness of the staff. It is the cleanest hostel I ever stayed in.

Great cosy hostel, located close to all transport (Tram, bus, metro) and walking distance from the center. Always spotlessly clean and staff are all very friendly and willing to help. One of the best kitchens have seen in a Hostel especially for the low price, is like cooking at home! highly reccomend.

• 15th Jan 2014