Pearl Guest House Reviews

Flat F2, 10/F Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsi, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff especially ms.mandy was so accommodating. She's always with a smile.i will surely recommend this hostel to all my friends.my mom who was with me also enjoyed her 2-night stay at the hostel.

While the guest house was conveniently located next to TST MTR, the surrounding of the building that the guest house is is rather insecure (even for locals). During my trip, there appeared to be a license check on the place. All my belongings were left under my bed (including clothes) and i had to ask the receptionist to find out what had happened. Overall cleanliness of the place is decent.

It was definitely a good value paying only $30 for a night. It's in an interesting down market building but it didn't feel unsafe. Definitely the kind of place that would horrify your mom but makes you feel like you're really a budget traveller. The room was clean. Beds were not really comfortable and the shower is a nozzle in the small bathroom. The location is unbeatable. All in all a great value

Great staff and clean room. I also lost my passport at the office and they were very helpful in finding it for me and returning it to me. I highly recommend Pearl Guesthouse.

• 2nd Aug 2015