Pearl Guest House Reviews

Flat F2, 10/F Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsi, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very close to Tsim sha tsui station and A21 bus station, Small but clean and cozy room, cheap price and friendly staff. I'll stay this guest house if I go to Hong kong again. Thank you for Pearl Guest House.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

After staying in the "deluxe" room I later found out its a joke. The room looked nothing like the photo its was tiny the safe didn't work the bathroom just about fit the toilet it. The room had a double bed and that took most if not all the space. The area surrounding the hostel was horrible.

Expand the TV channels/stations selections

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

It is very good hostel. I look nice and clean. Drinking water and wifi are provided by the hostel. Staff is polite. Overall is excellent. I really love there. If i go back HK again I will choose Pearl.

• 1st Jul 2014