Pearl Guest House Reviews

Flat F2, 10/F Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsi, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We did not get the rooms what were actually booked (2xtriple). After long discussion with owners and refusing to leave the guest house at night for finding the alternatives, we've received 3 2-beds rooms. Their facilities were like in every hostel in Hongkong, tiny, but clean. Bed-linen was too damp.

Weird experience, hard to rate because the hostel inside is ok, clean even if the room is small but good facilities and they clean every day. But the building is really bad, we felt extremely unsafe. Drunken people fighting in front of us for 2 different times. The location would be nice and convenient as is very central, but the street is full of men selling drugs and stuff. The hostel also clearly overcharged us for 2 nights in NYE, we paid a ridiculous amount compared to their normal rate.

The room was small but really nice. We had a really nice stay in a double room. We just paid 20€ per night per person and therefore it was worth sleeping there. I wouldn't pay much more. Except the annoying Indian people in the beginning of the Nathan Road of TST our stay was really good.

The room was small but very clean. It has refrigerator and personal cashbox. Bed sheet and pillow cover was extremely white,- I liked it very much. The staffs were kind, specilly hose keeper Sonya was very kind. She asked me if I want my room to be cleaned every mornig with smile.. Pearl guest house was very clean and quiet, and the location was good.

The staff especially ms.mandy was so accommodating. She's always with a smile.i will surely recommend this hostel to all my friends.my mom who was with me also enjoyed her 2-night stay at the hostel.

While the guest house was conveniently located next to TST MTR, the surrounding of the building that the guest house is is rather insecure (even for locals). During my trip, there appeared to be a license check on the place. All my belongings were left under my bed (including clothes) and i had to ask the receptionist to find out what had happened. Overall cleanliness of the place is decent.

It was definitely a good value paying only $30 for a night. It's in an interesting down market building but it didn't feel unsafe. Definitely the kind of place that would horrify your mom but makes you feel like you're really a budget traveller. The room was clean. Beds were not really comfortable and the shower is a nozzle in the small bathroom. The location is unbeatable. All in all a great value