Pehuenia hostel y cabañas Reviews

Azcuenaga 140, El Bolson, Argentina

Very nice hostel, owners are super friendly and helpful. Good vibe amongst the travelers. Kitchen is tight and limited in some things. But overall works fine. Great stay.

My girlfriend and I had an amazing time at Pehuenia hostel. We stayed for two nights in a private room that included a bathroom. We have been traveling for 3 months and it was probably the nicest place we have stayed! Valeria was the kindest host we have met. She helped us in anyway we needed and made us feel extremely comfortable. Thanks again!

The hostel is run by a lovely family, who make you feel like being at home. We could have stayed there forever :)

Very cozy hostel. Valeria and her husband are such welcoming hosts. They even had homade jam with bread for breakfast (although it says breakfast isn't included). I really enjoyed my stay, very good value for money!

I spent a night at Pehunia and it was great! Valeria and Claudio are super friendly and very heloful. Location is good two blocks from the main avenue and the WiFi is one of the best in town. There is a nice garden and a useful kitchen. I recommend it!