Pehuenia hostel y cabañas Reviews

Azcuenaga 140, El Bolson, Argentina

Friendly staff!

Valeria, Claudio and their kids made our stay special! When we lost a phone in the taxi, Valeria helped us get it back. The atmosphere is really good, the rooms look nice and clean. Claudio made us Cordero, typical Argentinian lamb!! Delicious! I'd recommend this hostel to everyone.

Pehuenia was fantastic. Perfect location close to the famous market, the supermarket, the Via Bariloche bus station and also has a beautiful view of the mountains. Towels provided. Home made jams provided for breakfast. Fantastic large kitchen with more than enough utensils. Very clean. No lockers but you feel like you don't need. The owners and their children are so incredibly friendly its like home stay. Very warm and cosy. Nice size dorms for everyones bags to fit. This place was perfect.

I loved El Bolson and the hostel was one of the main reasons! It's not exactly in the centre by the plaza but as the town is so small then it's only 5-10 mins walk away. The hosts speak good English (which is not true elsewhere in the town, understandably) and are friendly, and the hostel is clean. Good wifi. Upstairs only has four bedrooms and it has two bathrooms, so don't be too disappointed if your room is not ensuite - getting into the bathroom was not a problem. Would very much recommend.

fantastic place with amazing family hosts. stayed over christmas and so great to have a christmas dinner organized with everyone including the owner. meet lots of great people, got lot of great info and help and enjoyed everything about the place.

Very nice hosts!! But a bit to expensive for what you get.

I apologize if the prices seemed a bit expensive, but they correspond to the high season it is when you were housed, greetings, valeria

I stayed at Pehuenia Hostel for 2 nights. Valeria and Claudio were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately I had trouble sleeping because of a pack of dogs in the neighborhood that not only barked but howled several times during the night. I wear earplugs and the barking and howling still woke me. Pehuenia’s WiFi was consistently fast and reliable, its kitchen was nice, but my 4-bed mixed dorm room had no lockers.

Home away from home, the vibe of the place is so good you don´t want to leave. It´s like staying at your favourite cousin´s house. You´re likely to make friends with the children, the dogs and the cat, not only with other travellers. Central location, home made bread and jams for breakfast, comfortable beds, daughter´s contagious laugh and Valerie´s hugs are something to remember on your way onwards. Go on, book it and give everyone a hug on arrival.

very cozy, family run hostel, you feel like living in their home. The family is super friendly and helpful and even invited us to their BBQ. Though you have to be pet-friendly (three dogs and 1 indoor cat). Really nice kitchen facility.

Very cute family run hostel. Spacious and clean rooms, nice living room and excellent breakfast - artisan bread and jam.

We had a great stay here, the whole family is so lovely and helpful. I got very sick while I was in El Bolson and they were so nice and accommodating. Feels like a second home. The cat is fun and playful too!