Peking Yard Hostel

• No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

8.4
Fabulous 1,050 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,050 Total Reviews
Peking Yard Hostel Located at No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict
84% 1050
39.9321418 116.4147269
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I had a really nice stay here. I came with my father and my sister and they accommodated us well and as we arrived early, they managed to get us in the room early. Majority of the staff were friendly, generally helpful and one in particular was always willing to give you his time. The atmosphere is great, very relaxed and homely. The hostel is 5 minutes walk away from Zhangzizhonglu metro station so it is very convenient! Stay here and you'll have a great time.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

I was traveling through Beijing for 5 days and 4 nights, and needed a cheap and well placed hostel to stay while I went about exploring the city. The staff here was super friendly and helpful in terms of giving me directions, weighing my suitcases and helping me get everything necessary for my trip. The rooms are a little crammed but the lobby/lounge is comfortable and homey. It's very close to the subway station so traveling around the city was easy. It's a great little find.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Really great hostel, very close to metro, staff are so friendly and helpful. A big shout out to Suzy who helped me out many times and went above and beyond. Food is pricy but overall a great hostel.

Hello,sky,thanks for your comments,best wishes to you~~~

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Nice staff, great location near a subway, there's a coffee shop down the street but it doesn't open until 11 (after I need my coffee) & the bathrooms are co-ed and there's no good place to chance except in the tiny shower. there was also someone's toiletries permanently strewn all over the bathroom, making me feel more like I was in a college dorm than at a hostel. All in all, would go again though.

• GiadaCampigotto
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my 4 nights-stay in this hostel. I booked the 6 beds rooms, and I had no problems with the sharing area and the roommates. The common hall has a fantastic atmosphere with music, wi-fi , coloured sofas and good interior lighting. I suggest this hostel for the facilities, the good position and the atmosphere inside it.

4th Jun 2016
6.9

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Stayed in a 6 bed girls dorm which was in a different building then the reception area (which was the only area we could use the wifi) Atmosphere was not great, different mix of people hanging out in common area to use wifi but most people seemed to be there on business from other areas of China not many tourists while I was there.

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th May 2016

Lovely hostel with a nice atmosphere. Only thing was that the breakfast could be better for the price you had to pay and the beds in the dorms needs to be stabilized, otherwise I really enjoyed my stay at Peking Yard Hostel!

Thanks for your comments,hope to see you again

• Hindrike
  • Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th May 2016

I stayed with two friends in a three bed family room. The room was very clean but there was kind a funky smell coming from the shower drain. No siphon, I guess. Otherwise, our stay at Peking Yard Hostel couldn't have been better. The place, especially the rooftop terrace and the lobby, are beautiful and a good place to chill. Staff speaks good English and I definitely recommend their cafe latte and their great wall hiking trip.

thanks so much for your comments,

• nancygiraud3205
  • France, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
23rd Apr 2016

That's was my second stay, and not the final one at Pekin Yard. I love the atmosphere of the lounge, The staff speaks fluent English. You can get drinks or food at the hostel. The mixed dorm, right in the yard is OK. 5 mns walk from the subway. I regret that it s not possible to rent bicycle there ! I recommand the Crescent Moon, ouighour restaurant (address on google) for diner, 15 mns walk from Pakin Yard.

• mbrodie899596
  • USA, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
6.3

As a solo traveler this wasn't the best pick for me. I'd hoped for a busier common area with a chance to meet and talk with other travelers but this was a very quiet environment without a lot of social interaction. Maybe a good place if you're just stopping in for the night or if you're already with a group and aren't interested in meeting others. Great location right around the corner from the Metro, but not much nightlife in the area. Wish there were more recommendations for activities