Peking Yard Hostel

• No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

8.5
Fabulous 1,066 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,066 Total Reviews
Peking Yard Hostel Located at No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict
85% 1066
39.9321418 116.4147269
    Rooms available

20th Aug 2016
6.6

It's alright. Ok area, pretty central. Wouldn't be my first choice though, but goes alright. Wifi struggles

17th Aug 2016
6.3

Internet does not work in the room and barely in the lounge. Food is expensive. The entire hostel shares one bathroom. Other than that, the staff were very helpful and nice.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
6.9

Good place but pretty over priced. 125yuan/night for a 7 bed dorm was over-kill of you ask me. Nevertheless, it was a nice place. Food is very expensive here as well but you can find street food and cheap restaurants nearby

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016
7.7

This was the most expensive and smallest dorm in my 5 weeks in china. No wifi in the rooms neither. But the atmosphere in the common area is really nice. Quiet and peaceful place in a well located hutong. A lot of chinese guests (maybe because of the hogh-season). Not the place to meet travellers to party.

23rd Jul 2016

This hostel is located in a quiet area. The sleeping area is separate from the lounge area which is good if you want a quiet place. There's a few good restaurants nearby and a legitimate 7-11 store. The staff were nice and friendly. I booked the great Wall tour with them and loved it despite the humidity.

Thanks for your comments,best regards ~~~

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I had a really nice stay here. I came with my father and my sister and they accommodated us well and as we arrived early, they managed to get us in the room early. Majority of the staff were friendly, generally helpful and one in particular was always willing to give you his time. The atmosphere is great, very relaxed and homely. The hostel is 5 minutes walk away from Zhangzizhonglu metro station so it is very convenient! Stay here and you'll have a great time.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

I was traveling through Beijing for 5 days and 4 nights, and needed a cheap and well placed hostel to stay while I went about exploring the city. The staff here was super friendly and helpful in terms of giving me directions, weighing my suitcases and helping me get everything necessary for my trip. The rooms are a little crammed but the lobby/lounge is comfortable and homey. It's very close to the subway station so traveling around the city was easy. It's a great little find.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Really great hostel, very close to metro, staff are so friendly and helpful. A big shout out to Suzy who helped me out many times and went above and beyond. Food is pricy but overall a great hostel.

Hello,sky,thanks for your comments,best wishes to you~~~

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Nice staff, great location near a subway, there's a coffee shop down the street but it doesn't open until 11 (after I need my coffee) & the bathrooms are co-ed and there's no good place to chance except in the tiny shower. there was also someone's toiletries permanently strewn all over the bathroom, making me feel more like I was in a college dorm than at a hostel. All in all, would go again though.

• GiadaCampigotto
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my 4 nights-stay in this hostel. I booked the 6 beds rooms, and I had no problems with the sharing area and the roommates. The common hall has a fantastic atmosphere with music, wi-fi , coloured sofas and good interior lighting. I suggest this hostel for the facilities, the good position and the atmosphere inside it.