Peking Yard Hostel

• No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China
Fabulous 1,042 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,042 Total Reviews
Peking Yard Hostel Located at No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100007 No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict
83% 1042
39.9321418 116.4147269
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Nice staff, great location near a subway, there's a coffee shop down the street but it doesn't open until 11 (after I need my coffee) & the bathrooms are co-ed and there's no good place to chance except in the tiny shower. there was also someone's toiletries permanently strewn all over the bathroom, making me feel more like I was in a college dorm than at a hostel. All in all, would go again though.

• GiadaCampigotto
  • Italy, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my 4 nights-stay in this hostel. I booked the 6 beds rooms, and I had no problems with the sharing area and the roommates. The common hall has a fantastic atmosphere with music, wi-fi , coloured sofas and good interior lighting. I suggest this hostel for the facilities, the good position and the atmosphere inside it.

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th May 2016

Lovely hostel with a nice atmosphere. Only thing was that the breakfast could be better for the price you had to pay and the beds in the dorms needs to be stabilized, otherwise I really enjoyed my stay at Peking Yard Hostel!

Thanks for your comments,hope to see you again

• Hindrike
  • Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th May 2016

I stayed with two friends in a three bed family room. The room was very clean but there was kind a funky smell coming from the shower drain. No siphon, I guess. Otherwise, our stay at Peking Yard Hostel couldn't have been better. The place, especially the rooftop terrace and the lobby, are beautiful and a good place to chill. Staff speaks good English and I definitely recommend their cafe latte and their great wall hiking trip.

thanks so much for your comments,

• nancygiraud3205
  • France, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
23rd Apr 2016

That's was my second stay, and not the final one at Pekin Yard. I love the atmosphere of the lounge, The staff speaks fluent English. You can get drinks or food at the hostel. The mixed dorm, right in the yard is OK. 5 mns walk from the subway. I regret that it s not possible to rent bicycle there ! I recommand the Crescent Moon, ouighour restaurant (address on google) for diner, 15 mns walk from Pakin Yard.

• mbrodie899596
  • USA, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
6.3

As a solo traveler this wasn't the best pick for me. I'd hoped for a busier common area with a chance to meet and talk with other travelers but this was a very quiet environment without a lot of social interaction. Maybe a good place if you're just stopping in for the night or if you're already with a group and aren't interested in meeting others. Great location right around the corner from the Metro, but not much nightlife in the area. Wish there were more recommendations for activities

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016
6.9

Wasn't really that thrilled. It's probably a great hostel for Chinese traveller to stay at but if you want that fun hostel feeling and meeting new people, not the right place. I was the only one that spoke English for most of my time there, there were a lot of older couples, and the lounge didn't have a great "come hang out here" atmosphere. I tried because I was traveling alone and wanted to meet people but everyone was very standoffish, unless you were chinese.. then they had a lot

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Fantastic hostel ! This was our first stay on a 2 month journey and we set our standards too high staying here. Nothing has compared so far. The ambiance is amazing, you immediately feel relaxed and comfortable. Staff is fantastic. They put so many details into this place, from the lobby area, books, pictures and plants, to the large dining area and pool table. The room was very comfortable, nice big king size bed with everything we needed. Location was great and they helped us book trains too!

• China, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2016
6.6

common area is cozy,dorm bed is ok but not comfy.the most important thing is the staffs r really rude.i changed bed cus it was too noisy in mixed dorm becus of the door but the girl didnt say anything when i complained but ask me to add money with pocker face.then when she told me to pack things when the other bed is not ready i asked if i can move when other bed is ready ~the girl told me to live in star hotel instead of hostel.when i asked their name they say they dont wanna tell me.rudestever

23rd Mar 2016
7.1

There are two parts of hostel. One is heaven ,one is like the hell ,and I was the second part :-) but the staff,they are really good :-)