Peking Yard Hostel

• No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

8.5
Fabulous 1106 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1106 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

Beautiful common room, with comfortable couches and lots of flowers. It's so nice to sit here after a day of sightseeing. You can even get coffee and food. Breakfast is nice, but not included - maybe better to go to nearby small restaurants for cheap local food. Staff are so friendly and helpful! :) Rooms are fine, with clean and comfortable beds and air condition. Showers are not great, but clean.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
8th May 2017

Peking Yard Hostel @ Zhangzhizhong Hutong was great, with a comfy bed and decent washroom facilities. I especially liked the hall area where there were sofas, tables and chairs, surrounded by plants which gave off a very cosy atmosphere. Only downside was that there was no wifi at the adjacent building where my room was, so I could only access wifi when I went over to the hall area. Fantastic place if you would like a quiet getaway, but would stay at Nanluoguxiang in the future!

• England, Male, 41+
28th Apr 2017

All round very good. Staff were excellent. Location very good. Room adequate. A few comments would be: 1. Please keep the communal toilet shower cleaner - maybe leave a mop there. It was muddy on the floor when I came out of the shower. 2. We saved the hostel (and the environment) by using our towels for several days and asking them not to change. We were somewhat disappointment then to find that we had to pay for a towel use in the evening (after we had checked out of the room in the morning).

• Canada, Female, 41+
19th Apr 2017
6.3

Beds were very comfortable and clean. Rooms tiny but we're functional and tidy. Check in was good. Shared common bathroom unkept, but the hostel provided shower flip flops that were necessary.

13th Apr 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful hostel and beautiful location. Thank you!

• karenita26
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
7.1

The garden was closed and that's the only reason I booked this hostel. I understand the language barrier so the staff was quite short. However everything was easy, and fast!

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2017
7.7

Very well located for the metro and is fairly quick by metro to central tourist locations. They have a safely locked deposit boxes at reception for valuables which is good. The staff were very helpful and they let me use the shared bathroom for a shower and have dinner there after I checked out because i had an evening flight. The lounge area is lovely, lots of space to sit and relax. Dorms are a bit small, hard if you have big bags, shower/toilet area was a bit smelly - bad drains I think.

• nancygiraud3205
  • France, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
23rd Mar 2017

My favorite hostel in Beijing

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
8.0

The hostel was super cheap and the location was ideal to reach a lot of famous sightseeing places. The staff was friendly and helpful all the time, especially the receptionist working at night - he can speak English fluently and had a lot of patience for our various requests. The main building and the lounge are beautiful and clean, but the rooms and bathrooms were not that clean. Booked tours were cool, even if we felt like... being shipped like packages. Still, I would recommend this hostel :)

17th Feb 2017
8.0

Super cute place. My only complaint was I had reserved the 2 person room because I didn't want to deal with a lot of people that night. So when I arrived they were like you dont want that room...we will put you in a better one. Which was a 6 person room. I think they didnt want to have to turn the heat on for 1 person in the other room. Was pretty annoyed about that...but everthing was great.