Peking Yard Hostel Reviews

No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

3 of us rented out 6 beds for some privacy. It was a nice dorm but a couple light bulbs weren't working. That's okay though, the hostel is EXCELLENT in every way.

The staff were the best part of the experience---warm, patient, upbeat. The location is perfect and the hostel has a great space inside.

• 16th Sep 2014

Nice hostel, a bit expensive compared to china in general, but its a safe choice. Staff is very nice :)

very friendly and useful staff, so many beautiful flowers.

It was a worm place to stay, met lots of people. Staffs were very friendly and helpful, especially a little girl work at night shift. 2 mins to subway easy reach every main stations. Has a bakery nearby if you need something not Chinese foods.

Very helpful staff and great terrace.

I stayed here for a week and had a fantastic stay. The staff are so helpful and friendly, and the hostel offers great trips to the Great Wall and the theatre. The common area is lovely, and the beds are extremely comfortable! Although the facilities list a kitchen, there isn't one to use for backpackers, but Beijing is cheap to eat out and the hostel offers it's own food too. Great location - metro, restaurants etc. I'd recommend hiring their bikes and cycling around the city!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. The staff took great care of the communal area, making it a very pleasant place to relax. Very helpful with regard to tours and suggestions. Patient with those learning Chinese but also speak a high level of English. Very welcoming. Showers were good, but lacking the space to dress/ undress in shared areas.

It's in a Hutong so kind of traditional. Toilets/showers are in each room / dorms. It's good but they get dirty quickly... Some staff are really nice while others look like they've been bothered. 15-20 minutes walk to the party area (nanluoguxiang).

Very nice hostel, fantastic atmosphere, kind stuff, really good prices...I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel but....when I arrived they informed me that I have to pay cash...and they said that they sent me an e-mail that I never received , informing me that I have to pay cash and not with my credit card....but, it is a really nice hostel..I recommend it! I

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Great place and great people!

• 4th Aug 2014

Hi There,many thanks for your encouragement. We will try our best to make our hostel better. Cheers!

I had a very good stay in this hostel. I spend 4 nights in Beijing. Staff is very helpulf. I have to be honest and when I arrived at night I did not like the place but next morning all my impression changed. I suggest this place. I took the Great wall tour from this hostel and it was the bestexperience I had in all China.

Hi There, I am really glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hostel finally.It's really important to our team. We hope our guests can take our hostel as their home in Beijing. Next time you can try camping in Great Wall , I am pretty sure you can get more fun. Cheers!

1 2 Next » last »