Peking Yard Hostel Reviews

No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

Peking Yard Hostel is considered as a boutique hostel, which I would agree with. It is clean and very pleasant with the attention given to plants and flowers, which I learnt are grown on the roof, in the common room/entrance. It is well located to shops, restaurants and the subway. It is within walking distance of Beihai and Jingshan Park. if you are not adverse to exercise. Doing so you will discover a lot about Beijing's past history as you walk along Zhang Xi Zhong Lu.

I have been there several times over the years. Still as good as before. The prices seem to have gone up a lot... But it's still the safest place for me to go in Beijing. I'll most likely choose this hostel again next time.

We love the decoration in the common area. The staff are all helpful and friendly. But only one thing that trouble us is the dorm room in another building that we've stayed have no wifi.

AMAZING!! This place was above and beyond what I could have ever expected!

Staff was great and super friendly. We were happy with the recommendations they gave us for restaurants and activities. The atmosphere in the hostel is special.

• 17th Oct 2014

very nice people

• 13th Oct 2014

Lovely atmosphere in the hostel and the staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Nice place to stay, the room and bathroom were clean (bathroom was cleaned often). The common area is nice and relaxed, that's the only place you can access WiFi so everyone is on their phones/laptops in there. The food in the hostel was pretty good if a bit pricey. Bit of an older crowd so not the best for meeting people and absolutely NOT a party hostel. However, everything worked, the staff was great, and the location was ideal -around 8 mins away from a central subway and down a nice hutong.

Helpful staff, nice location - very close to subway, overall I enjoyed this hostel

I loved the Peking Yard Hostel, especially the staff and the sitting area. They make a great hebal tea.

3 of us rented out 6 beds for some privacy. It was a nice dorm but a couple light bulbs weren't working. That's okay though, the hostel is EXCELLENT in every way.

The staff were the best part of the experience---warm, patient, upbeat. The location is perfect and the hostel has a great space inside.

• 16th Sep 2014

Nice hostel, a bit expensive compared to china in general, but its a safe choice. Staff is very nice :)

very friendly and useful staff, so many beautiful flowers.

It was a worm place to stay, met lots of people. Staffs were very friendly and helpful, especially a little girl work at night shift. 2 mins to subway easy reach every main stations. Has a bakery nearby if you need something not Chinese foods.

1 2 Next » last »