Peking Yard Hostel Reviews

No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

Almost all are good but only one thing is that public zone can't be used all the time. Close at 1 am. And wifi doesn't reach to the dorm room

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you Cherry and Lena for your amazing hospitality! This hostel is an oasis of peace and beauty within my favourite area in Beijing and it is so amazingly convenient to go around sightseeing with subway from Zhangzishonglu station! I enjoyed my stay very much and will surely come again!

My second stay and would definitely stay again and again!!

I've stayed here twice: May 2012 and Dec 2014. I agree with everyone about central location and convenience, so I'll stress that the staff are wonderful. They are so kind! I got sick right before our stay and the manager found some meds for me. I wish the rooms had stronger Wifi, and with my second visit, I see that the place needs some painting and upkeep (like the grout in the bathrooms). But overall a lovely place. I would always stay here when in Beijing. The breakfasts are decent too. :)

• 9th Dec 2014

NIce atmosphere, expensive breakfast

• 8th Dec 2014

Amazing hostel with loads of character.

Peking Yard Hostel is considered as a boutique hostel, which I would agree with. It is clean and very pleasant with the attention given to plants and flowers, which I learnt are grown on the roof, in the common room/entrance. It is well located to shops, restaurants and the subway. It is within walking distance of Beihai and Jingshan Park. if you are not adverse to exercise. Doing so you will discover a lot about Beijing's past history as you walk along Zhang Xi Zhong Lu.

I have been there several times over the years. Still as good as before. The prices seem to have gone up a lot... But it's still the safest place for me to go in Beijing. I'll most likely choose this hostel again next time.

We love the decoration in the common area. The staff are all helpful and friendly. But only one thing that trouble us is the dorm room in another building that we've stayed have no wifi.

AMAZING!! This place was above and beyond what I could have ever expected!

Staff was great and super friendly. We were happy with the recommendations they gave us for restaurants and activities. The atmosphere in the hostel is special.

• 17th Oct 2014

very nice people

• 13th Oct 2014

Lovely atmosphere in the hostel and the staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Nice place to stay, the room and bathroom were clean (bathroom was cleaned often). The common area is nice and relaxed, that's the only place you can access WiFi so everyone is on their phones/laptops in there. The food in the hostel was pretty good if a bit pricey. Bit of an older crowd so not the best for meeting people and absolutely NOT a party hostel. However, everything worked, the staff was great, and the location was ideal -around 8 mins away from a central subway and down a nice hutong.

Helpful staff, nice location - very close to subway, overall I enjoyed this hostel

1 2 Next » last »