Peking Yard Hostel Reviews

No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

There was guitar. Buff said

• 16th Nov 2013

The atmosphere of the hostel was very relaxing. I felt comfortable while hanging out and talking with my friends as well as new people I've met in the hostel out in the lobby area on the couches. The hostel rooms themselves were clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and the blankets were nice and warm. I highly enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is going to Beijing.

• 16th Nov 2013

Hi there, thanks for your highly recommendation about our hostel. You guys brought us so much fun during your stay, we really enjoy it . Another good thing is now every Friday night we have a family party, we will show every guest more about Beijing food culture. Wish next time you can join our party! Cheers!

Nice common area to hang around the flowers and eat breakfast, the pizzas are good put a bit to small ;)

Hi there, thanks for your like and I am really sorry about the size of pizza, I already told the staff to change the size. But you know in China normaly there are two size of pizza, 9 inches and 12 inches. Heihei, next time let me show you other mini size but really delicious pizza in Beijing. I will buy your bill. Cheers!

Very nice staff, very comfy beds with nice soft mattress. Lovely reception/cafe/communal area with loads of plants and flowers. Reasonably handy location in a quiet hutong near Zhangzizhong Lu subway station. People are friendly, but there was no partying/drinking or games if you like that sort of thing.

• 8th Nov 2013

Hi there, thanks for your highly appreciation, due to your advice, now every friday night we have different kinds of party, sometimes we teach our guests how to make dumplings, sometimes we have hot pot party. Next time when you back to our hostel, we buy your beer! Cheers for party night!

Staff was very helpful and friendly.

The location is very good, there is a subway station pretty close so you can move in beijing without any difficulties. There are good places around to eat. The staff speaks very good English and is very helpful. The tour to the Great Wall with them was awesome. The only bad thing is the internet, it is very slow.

Hi There, It's really our honor to have you guys in our hostel, you brought us so much fine, and make everyone here smile and happy. We really enjoyed the time stay with you guys. You are always highly welcomed to come back again! Cheers!

felt like in home, nice people, good staff. Considering improvement of a bit poor hot shower in winter, old shower curtains and hair in lavatory, having open kitchen would push the rate up to nearly pefect.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Japan

Hi There, It's really our pleasure to have you stay in our hostel, your gentle really impressed everyone in our hostel, make us feel so good. About the open kitchen, we will try if we can get some changes. Wish see you again in Peking Yard. Cheers!

Lovely hostel, one of the best around. Good central location in a traditional hutong. Clean, good atmosphe, comfortable rooms/beds and good polite staff. Only down side is the price, I first came here in 2011 and prices have doubled since.

I truly enjoyed my stay, calming, friendly, and In a good part of town. Perfect little get away hostel, if you need to chill before going onward with your travels

• 28th Oct 2013

Great hostel for our 3 night stay in Beijing. Staff was very nice and accommodating, rooms were a bit beaten up but the common area was fantastic. Food here is AMAZING, breakfast at the hostel was one of our favorite parts of the day. Very close to the subway and easy access to everything you want to see in Beijing. Overall worth the money!

A really beautiful and cozy hostel to stay in BJ. I love the flowers in the yard and I love the Hutong environment. I would love to stay there again next time I go to BJ.

1 2 Next » last »