Peking Yard Hostel Reviews

No. Jia 28, Wangzhima Hutong, Dongsibei Street, Dongcheng Disctrict, Beijing, China

I was here during the Lunar New Year holiday and really enjoyed my stay -- the staff is very helpful and always available, and the lounge area as a great atmosphere. The beds were very comfortable and the dorm rooms were split by curtains so it felt like there were less people in the room. They had a New Years dumpling making and dinner event that was great, and I also booked my great wall tour through them.

Fantastic hostel with great friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic common area - very comfortable, with food and drink reasonably priced. Standard and deluxe rooms were both good value - we had both during 2 stays within a week. No clothing or storage areas so you live out of your backpack/suitcase - but what else to expect for the money. Incredibly comfortable beds - the best in China! And fantastic showers - water hot and strong and plenty of it. Highly recommended for a hutong experience.

Really nice hostel! Sweet and helpful girls in the reception, nice common area and comfortable beds

The staff is very friendly and even helped me with charging up my phone bills through a service. Very grateful! Love the environment and the people I met there (both staff and visitors) were super nice.

Very cozy hostel, felt like a 2nd home right away. Love the fresh bouquets of flowers placed all over the reception/lobby area, staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great as it was near the subway and a great little breakfast place where they serve 10 dumplings for only 6 yuan. We booked the 6 bed deluxe dorm and we had one of the best sleeps ever. Only complaint is that there is no wifi in the rooms.

• 5th Feb 2015