Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Just stayed here for one night caught a plane early next day. It was good enough for one night but maybe that's all! Staff were great and had air con in the rooms so can't complain.

Location is good but staffs are not friendly. And outside is very noisy until daybreak

great hostel! i would recommend this as the number 1 hostel for athens!! great atmosphere, great rooms - our window looked onto the acropolys it was amazing! no kitchen but that doesnt matter the local food is so cheap and there are so many options around the hostel! the neighbourhood seems safe which was iomportant for us 2 girls and great roof top bar great way to meet people!

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

Central location right next to the tram station. Good common areas to hang out in, especially the roof top bar with great views. The place was kinda dirty mostly due to the large amount of guests sharing the facilities. The staff wasn't very helpful and generally didn't know what was going on. Wifi really only in the common areas. Overall it is worth staying here because of the roof top and location though I wouldn't spend more than a couple days.

One word: basic. Beds with sheets, a/c and a trash can. That's it. The bathrooms all had watered down hand soap. You get what you pay for. The main selling point of this hostel is the roof top bar. Also the location was ideal. Across the street from the historic center

Really good staff!

Great location, helpful and friendly staff, hostel-feeling, fantastic rooftop terrace with a view of the Akropolis - what more can you ask for?

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

There was a sick drunk girl in our shared dorm room and she got sick all over her mattress, the bottom mattress where another girl slept, all over walls floors. These things happened in shared dorms. What appalled me was the staffs rude attitude, 'not my problem' ' wouldn't clean, didn't care, 'you sleep in its not my job to clean' Resulting in all of us PAID guests to clean the floors walls mattresses, air dry them outside. They were hesitant to even supply cleaning materials. No

• 10th Jul 2014

Hostel had a nice roof top-bar with view to the acropolis and supercosy beds. A bit huge and anonymous, but it was a nice stay. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

Great rooftop bar!

The rooftop bar provides a great place to meet other travelers. In addition, I highly recommend taking advantage of the daily free walking tour. I had a great tour of the city. I wish the lockers had been in the rooms and did not cost to use for the night. Facilities were fairly clean. Great location right next to a metro stop.

This was a great place to stay in Athens, highly recommend it for backpackers looking to check out the sights for a few days. The rooftop bar was great, fantastic views and we met people that we ended up travelling with all over Greece.

Well located hostel, easy to get to and nice bar on the roof. The building is a bit run down. It they keep it clean and beds are comfortable. Good value for money in Athens.

My booking was not there when I arrived lucky he had a spare room

The value for money is alright but there is no security in the rooms. Also no comfortable place to charge your phone, there was only one socket in my room of 6 beds.The staff midfriendly. Eventhought the location is good, lots of restaurants and things to do.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5