Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

More like a hotel than a hostel. There is really only a lobby with little seating. No food amenities what so ever. The wifi works great throughout the building and the rooftop area is gorgeous. I recommended doing the walking tour the guide was great!

• 29th Jun 2015

The hostel is located very close to the Acropolis (as a matter of fact it has a bar on the rooftop with a perfect view to it, especially at night), which makes visiting Athens a comfortable and easy adventure. People can have fun at the bar at night as they meet fellow travelers and the rooms are clean and spacious. I recommend it with no second thoughts!

Nice place located in the center of Athens, really close to the Parthenon. Best cost-benefit for travelers. Shower and bathrooms inside the room, lockers in the first floor, 1,00€ per day and you have a lot of space for a bag and your stuff. Staff really cool, helpful. A bar inside in the last floor, with an amazing view of Acropolis. Free welcome shot, cheap and good beer. I totally recommend.

Very conveniently located hostel right in the center of Athens. The facilities were good and the staff was very helpful. I would recommend this hostel for anyone staying in Athens.

Very good location and everything else, stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect. Rooms are tidy and have bathrooms inside, also the lockers are a good option to keep the valuables.

• 26th Jun 2015

The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The location was very central to all the major monuments. Our room and bathroom were clean. No complaints.

Staff is nice and helpful

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

really really nice to have a break from the bad hostels with huge dorms. nice to have air con and the beds are comfy. great position

This hostel is very well located, easy walk to any of the main sites. However, the facilities are not great, hardly any common areas, no breakfast, can't buy water unless the bar is open, small dorms. I think it's expensive for what it is but it's not a bad hostel.

It was more like a hotel than a hostel, didn't have a kitchen or a common room (that I knew of anyway) but I liked the air con in room, elevator and bathroom in room. Although after anyone had a shower the floor would be covered in water as there's no door on the shower. Prime location for seeing the main sights and close to metro and food places. No luggage storage room but you could leave your luggage in a corner in the reception and rent a medium sized locker for 1 euro per day.

Absolutely amazing experience. thank you for the opportunity to meet so many great people.

• 16th Jun 2015

The hostel was in a fantastic location in the city, just outside of Monastiraki square and very easy to get to by metro. The rooftop bar was a nice touch, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a little small and the bathrooms were very small and awkward, but they were pretty clean. If you have the chance to do the free walking tour, DEFINITELY DO IT, the tour guide was excellent and you really learned a lot about the city.

In first place, is not in Monastiraki Sq, not as easy to find as they say.The boy in the check-in, not much kind, was most worried about his own things.The room was the smallest one I´ve been, the bathroom, to share inside the room, was also the smallest one!! you can´t have a shower without get wet all your clothes too. I didn´t like this hostel, there is others most near in the centre, cheaper and with better attention.Doesn´t worth what you pay

I didn't end up staying here as planned do to a booking mix up on my part. But I stayed for one night and the staff were fantastic in helping me, even making arrangements at another hostel for me. The night I spent here was very comfortable, the beds and pillows were great and it's in an excellent location right next to the Acropolis. The bathroom was very Clean and looked new! There weren't any lockers but the room was very secure. I would stay here again if returning to Athens.

At the top of my budget but was alright for one night. Can't beat the location but the room was slightly small and when all people were in it with bags it got a little conjested.

You are UNDER stating that amazing view from your terrace bar. It is Spectacular. You should say so. Not just the Acropolis but all of Athens. I am definitely telling everyone about the beautiful rooms and the great location and THAT VIEW !!!!!!!!

Location was good wouldn't go out if I was girl by myself. Bar was really nice the girl that was working was also super lovely. Room had a little deck and bathroom which was nice. Would stay here again :)

I enjoyed my time at the Pella Inn. I stayed there twice--on the start and finish of a greek island hopping trip. It is worth the price and is very close to the Acropolis and center of town. The lockers were on the half floor above the reception area and can be rented for 1€ a night. Did not indulge in drinks at the rooftop bar but the atmosphere seemed fun and had a great view of the Acropolis.

Daily cleaning service was great, they don't assign you to a certain bed so first come/first serve if you want a top or bottom bunk, staff were amazing and the rooftop view is unbelievably good!

• 11th Jun 2015

We were four girls staying at Pella Inn, and we were all very happy with the service and facilities at the hostel. The room was clean, we had our own bathroom which was very new and in great condition, the staff were very helpful, and the location was perfect for exploring Athens on foot.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5