Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

This is a great hostel! Close to downtown area, rooftop bar to meet people, adequate rooms that are fairly spacious, balconies with views of the acropolis, and amazing showers. Best shower i have had in my whole trip in greece, great water pressure AND hot water! Would stay again.

The hostel is clean and modern with good atmosphere.

The Hostel is Amazing. Staff was professional and very helpful. Rooms was very clean with the best view of the Acropolis from the window and has a balcony also. I will definetly come back to stay there again next time.

Perfect location - right by the metro station, lively area, fantastic view of the Acropolis. Nice and clean. Staff were friendly and professional, going above and beyond when I had an issue with a dormmate by upgrading me to another room at no extra cost. Not the greatest atmosphere due in part to "common room" being couches in front of reception (bar opens up in high season that may improve things). Lacks kitchen or breakfast options. Overall, great value + highly recommended.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location was great. Our room had a view of the Acropolis and was beautiful.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The hostel is very well located and clean. The view was amazing. There are no lockers in the bedrooms and there is only one key for each bedroom, which is annoying if you are sharing. There are no communal areas, such as a lounge or a kitchen (also annoying because there is no breakfast).

One of the best hostels I visited! Location is great, right in the center! Also rooms were very clean and modern! I used to sleep in 12 mixed dorn bedroom, but I got place in 4dorn bedroom for the same price and it was very cool! I liked that hostel, staff is veeery friendly, very warm atmosphere, BEST WIFI ever!!! It has no minuses! If I will go to Athens, I will definitely stay there 100%

Had a great stay here although the rooms were slightly small. Wifi reached throughout the entire place which was very helpful. Kind of false advertising though because the roof top bar was not open when I went, nor were there walking tours or the option of booking a trip on their yacht. Still a very clean, amazing location hostel.

Pella Inn was the absolute perfect place for me to stay while traveling alone. It was in the perfect location close to the Acropolis, Plaka, and walking distance to all the other major sites. I met tons of great people in my room and the staff was very helpful. Thank you so much!

• 1st Apr 2015

Excellent location, the staff was amazing and very helpful. We really like the terrace and the view from our balcony. The room was totally new from renovation, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

Stayed from 17th to 22nd Feb 2015 with friend, in a 4 bed ensuite female dorm (had booked a 6 bed so nice surprise). Were in room 41 (4th floor), a floor below roof top bar that has nice view of Acropolis. View from 41 is not very nice though, but corner room so others on 4th floor probably better. 11.90€ pppn (booked early). Staff was friendly and helpful. Room cold at night, so used radiator and AC. Bathroom new, clean. No working computers, shame. GREAT LOCATION, 2 min from Monasteraki sq.

• 17th Feb 2015

Ia had then Reservation and when arrived there the hostel was closed for reparation! No one told me per mail and no one returns me back the money i paid as a fee. Disaster!

I booked the Pella-inn hostel, however they were reforming and they send to me a new hostel that I would stay the Zeus Hostel. Therefore, this review is about the Zeus Hostel. It is a cheap hostel, so they do not have kitchen, the bathrooms were not that clean, the rooms either, the atmosphere was a bit strange, and there was not locker in the rooms. I would not recommend it.

A nice hotel in the center of Athens, really just 50 meters from the main square and the Acropolis. Unfortunately I was fine because for 3 consecutive days, from 7 in the morning, the workers broke walls so I could not sleep until morning. I think these works in a hotel should not be from 7 am, because people are sleeping. In the rooms, unfortunately, there are no lockers with padlocks. There is no a luggage storage. These are small problems in the hotel. Anyway, it's a good hostel!! :)

You get what you pay for so don't expect much. It's not dirty but it doesn't feel clean. We had a rotten cucumber in our closet and our bed covers smelled like fish. I didn't feel sanitary taking a shower there. Half the building was under construction which started at 8 in the morning and was super loud.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Add proper lock to all doors n it will be perfect. Perfect location n very safe. Big roomy room. Nice rooftop view thou its not open when i was there.

Super nice location! You could walk from bus station (if you took the bus from airport) Wifi is soooo nice ! You could use it every time and nearly everywhere in the hotel! Nice view in the evening ! The view at night is amazing at night ! The clean laddy works very hard and room is quite clean! The employees don't not smile all the time ....but it is ok maybe they are tired ^_^

Fantastic location, very nice staff!! Clean room and bathrooms, hot water all time.fantastic view of Acropolis from the balcony and from the roof top terrace-bar. I met many travelers from all the world visiting the Greek islands. I Will definitely go there again!

Great location and great staff! However, there weren't any lockers in the room- you have to pay extra for lockers in another floor that's unmonitored