Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Beds are noisy and the shower is of that type that you have to hold it with your hands. Otherwise, it's very well located, between Monastiraki Metro Station and Archea Agora. There's no rooftop bar, it's a lie. As a matter of fact there's just a rooftop. But you can see the Acropolis and the Temple of Hephaestus from every room's window.

Thanks for staying at our Hostel. We are surprised of having a noisy bed, because all beds are new. The bar at the rooftop it is not "lie", does exist but it is open due to weather conditions. We apologize for not enjoying the facilities and we will look up for improving the hostel even more. Thanks for review and for trying to make us better.

There is no kitchen and the lockers cost an extra euro per day but the place is clean and the staff is helpful. You get a towel a top sheet if you request them and you get a free welcome shot of local-made alcohol. You could get internet in your room. There are 2 computers and fridge available for public use. Overall, I had a pretty good experience and would return :)

comparing to other hostels its a very good choice !!!!! Location is great, helpful staff, clean rooms

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Greece

Said it and done it! 2nd time around this great spot. Location superb, renovated rooms, and a surprise awaited me with a new lobby cafe bar in the ground floor! As for the Staff, great as always. See you again soon Pella inn!

The hostel was okay. It had a great rooftop balcony. Great location. The only negatives were: 1. the staff were lazy. 2. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. 3. The showers were squares in the ground with a hand-held faucet.

• 3rd Apr 2014

This is my 3rd stay at Pella and once again it did`nt disappoint. As always the staff were pleasant, helpful and on hand to offer advice. The location is unbeatable and i won`t hesitate in booking another stay at Pella when next in Athens.

A very cheap accomodation, close to monastiraki and akropolis. The view in the roof is fantastic! The room and the bathrooms are very clean, and the staff is so friendly.

Give guest a warning that place was under construction. and to put up signs on them or some blocks to prevent people from wandering there. or cover it because it does not look pleasant, also I would suggest to put hall way lights or stairway lights so guest will not trip.

We apologize for the inconvenience. One floor was temporary off for upgrading the facilities of the hostel. Everything now its done and we promise if you come back for the summer we will offer you the best accommodation you ever had in a brand "new" hostel atmosphere!

I stayed here for just one day. Good location close to Monastraki station. Easy access to the Acropolis and other ruins. Buy the 4 day 12 Euro pass and you can see 7 of these sights (all close by) including the Acropolis within 72 hrs. Good deal. Room was okay, no safety locker and toilets tho clean - some were very cold (due to winter) and one had the seat broken :( Shower too had a broken rack to hang clothes :( They have some restoration work being done so come summer maybe things are fixed

amazing view from our balcony!

This hostel was in THE prime location in Athens. Monastariki Market is a 30 second walk away aswell as the airport metro. The view from the rooftop was INCREDIBLE, the best part about the hostel! The guys are really friendly and helpful. Don't be too put off by the rowdy locals who use the cafe downstairs. Adds to the atmosphere! The hostel isn't in the best condition but considering the location it was worth the compromise! Would definately go back!!!

I loved my stay here, and will definitely be back again! Thank you for the hospitality :)

• 22nd Feb 2014

Great location - in walking distance to all the main sites and a welcoming atmosphere among the staff. Especially for the price it's everything you could hope for and more.

• 14th Feb 2014

Both times I took a shower it was cold water only and the water got all over the floor no matter how careful I was! Also make sure people know about your amazing rooftop when they stay. Best part of the hostel!

• 18th Jan 2014

Though the hostel isn't exactly in the best shape, I still had a good stay at Pella-Inn. The hostel is situated around plenty of bars and restaruants. So, it's easy to have a good time locally (though I found myself enjoying the nightlife more around the Syntagma area). Thanks to Leonidas and the Pella-Inn staff for all the help and info. They definitely made my stay at the hostel a better experience.

I was there in the off season so the atmosphere wasn't super great. Nobody was ever in the common room or at the bar, but still ended up meeting some great people. Awesome location. Facilities aren't the best I have ever had, but definitely nothing bad. Not sure how often the blankets get washed, but sheets are changed. Staff could have been more helpful. I would say it was average overall. Nothing great (besides the location) nor terrible.

An excellent hostel, wonderful view from the roof of the Acropolis. The only thing that would make it better is if the hostel included breakfast!

The best things about this hostel are its location and the staff. Well...some of the staff. Leonidas and Elias are awesome and amazing, but some staff spoke very little English (a barista), and one was rude to me (a night staffer). The hostel itself needs some renovations: new couches and blinds, a kiosk to purchase toiletries, fast/reliable computers and internet (a standard in hostels I would think), and better security (luggage lockers, personal passport safes, hostel entry, room locks).

• 14th Dec 2013

I liked this hostel because of the location; right outside our window you could see the Acropolis and we were relatively in a safe neighborhood, with lots of good restaurants around. However, I disliked the fact that our lockers were in the common room so every time I needed something out of my bag I would have to go downstairs to the room to get it out of my locker. Other than that, the atmosphere was great and I made some great new friends.

The location of pella inn is awesome, in a really cool area of town, close to the acropolis and steps away from the metro. However, the facilities are not so awesome. The beds are hard and squeak, you have to hold the shower head while taking a shower which also floods the bathroom, some of the toilet seats are broken off, no lockers in the room, etc. I also didn't like that people were smoking downstairs in the bar. The location was great, I just wish they'd spruce up the place a little