Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Perfect location with an amazing rooftop bar ! Great staff and atmosphere too !

• 28th May 2015

This is by far the worst place I've stayed when it comes to staff!! I have never meet front desk staff that rude and mean!!

Loved it here, it was in a prime location, it had a rooftop bar and the bedrooms were at a good standard. To be picky, the showers were too low and I think they could make better use of the bar on the roof. Adding a speaker system and umbrellas and maybe even host hostel events/drinking games up there

Amazing location. I walked to all of the main attractions and only used the metro to get to and from the airport and port. Clean hostel with friendly environment. The roof top bar has an incredible view and is the perfect place the meet other travelers. The bar tender is a super nice lady! This hostel is perfect for those traveling alone or in groups. The only complaint I have is that I wish the rooms had lockers. But, other than that this place was perfect! I'd definitely recommend it!

Absolutely the best. Newly renovated, highly recommend! The rooftop bar is just amazing and you want to spend there every night.

• 21st May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Had a really great time staying here with my two friends. The people behind the desk at reception were so lovely and accommodating. The security is the main issue - I felt like anyone could have come and asked for the key to any room, there was no checking that they actually stayed there. Shower in our room leaked once and the whole floor of the room got wet, we went to reception and they helped dry the floor but not sure if there was a permanent solution. Rooftop bar was amazing! Best view.

Amazing location! Clean room. Great rooftop bar!

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. A great location for walking around Athens. We loved it and are going back for our two last days.

• 20th May 2015

Location couldn't get any better. Really clean place and the rooftop bar view is amazing. Would just have to mention that you have to pay 1 euro a day for a safe. Overall though, great value for money.

Great hostel. Let me check in early as room was ready. Had a clothes washing surface. Room was very clean and tidy, but compact - not an issue. Rooftop bar is not cheap but really nice and popular. Even people from other hostels were going there. The staff were really friendly and talkative. Would definitely stay there again

Pella inn was great! Close to the Athens market and Acropolis as well. Excellent view from rooftop bar, which was also great for meeting people. I didn't catch the bartender's name but she was so friendly. We also loved Chris at the reception! Rooms & washrooms were nice and clean as well. I'd stay here again! (Stayed here twice, actually!)

Pros: the location is unbeatable. It's right downtown, close to every major attraction. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooftop bar provides an incredible view of the city. Cons: the rooms are just ok. I stayed here twice; the first time, I stayed in the seven bed room in the first floor and the blankets had burn holes in them. The second time, I was in one of the dorms with bunk beds and it was a lot better.

I was not there in high season but the atmosphere was pretty quiet. The staff were very helpful when I had questions and someone is there 24 hours a day. Clean rooms, very nice hostel. A bit far from the airport and port, 40 euros and 20 euro taxi ride respectively, but to be downtown any other place would be the same. Walking distance to the Acropolis, maybe 15min. Right next to the flea market with tons of shops, cheap food, some upper scale restaurants, and nightlife. Will return for sure.

• 17th May 2015

I though Pella-Inn was an absolutely amazing hostel. The staff were truly helpful but my best experience was with the atmosphere and the people that I met while staying here. The rooftop bar was so much fun and was really cheap, the bartender was super nice and sweet. Everyone up at the bar was talking to each other and that's not mentioning the incredible view. It was also in a perfect location, close to the Acropolis and all the other ruins. I would 100% recommend this hostel.

The rooftop bar was an amazing place to relax and get some sun during the day and a cool place to enjoy the views of the Acropolis and predrink before a night out! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The location, while a bit grungy, is right next to Monastirkaki station (which connects to the airport and Piraeus), the Acropolis, flea market, and Plaka, and we only had to take public transit once. I found the shower/toilet a little weird but that might be just an American thing.

Localisation good for one night because very close to the metro, direct to the port and direct line to the airport. 4 girls dormitory is very small, hard to put our luggages inside. View from the roff bar is amazing. Reception very rude, not a welcome worlds, no tipps ... Not friendly at all!

Fantastic hostel in the most convenient and wonderful location -- absolutely close to everything: major sites, the subway, amazing food, restaurants, bars, shopping). Beautifully renovated and clean rooms, great cleaning of the facilities (bathrooms are simply sparkling!). Good wifi everywhere, excellent rooftop garden bar with a full view of the Acropolis. Stayed 5 nights. Really friendly and helpful front desk. Great company all around. If only all other hostels could be more like this one.

Perfect place to stay. Didn't believe it was the youth hostel at first, it looked too nice!

Great location and awesome rooftop terrace with incredible view of the Acropolis and the rest of the city. Highly recommended!

The location is phenomenal and the rooftop bar was pretty cool too, but the facilities were bad and the cleanliness of the beds and sheets really made me rethink my stay. You're paying for the view not the comfort!

« first « Prev 1 2 3