Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Excellent location, the staff was amazing and very helpful. We really like the terrace and the view from our balcony. The room was totally new from renovation, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

Stayed from 17th to 22nd Feb 2015 with friend, in a 4 bed ensuite female dorm (had booked a 6 bed so nice surprise). Were in room 41 (4th floor), a floor below roof top bar that has nice view of Acropolis. View from 41 is not very nice though, but corner room so others on 4th floor probably better. 11.90€ pppn (booked early). Staff was friendly and helpful. Room cold at night, so used radiator and AC. Bathroom new, clean. No working computers, shame. GREAT LOCATION, 2 min from Monasteraki sq.

• 17th Feb 2015

Ia had then Reservation and when arrived there the hostel was closed for reparation! No one told me per mail and no one returns me back the money i paid as a fee. Disaster!

I booked the Pella-inn hostel, however they were reforming and they send to me a new hostel that I would stay the Zeus Hostel. Therefore, this review is about the Zeus Hostel. It is a cheap hostel, so they do not have kitchen, the bathrooms were not that clean, the rooms either, the atmosphere was a bit strange, and there was not locker in the rooms. I would not recommend it.

A nice hotel in the center of Athens, really just 50 meters from the main square and the Acropolis. Unfortunately I was fine because for 3 consecutive days, from 7 in the morning, the workers broke walls so I could not sleep until morning. I think these works in a hotel should not be from 7 am, because people are sleeping. In the rooms, unfortunately, there are no lockers with padlocks. There is no a luggage storage. These are small problems in the hotel. Anyway, it's a good hostel!! :)

You get what you pay for so don't expect much. It's not dirty but it doesn't feel clean. We had a rotten cucumber in our closet and our bed covers smelled like fish. I didn't feel sanitary taking a shower there. Half the building was under construction which started at 8 in the morning and was super loud.

• 22nd Nov 2014

Add proper lock to all doors n it will be perfect. Perfect location n very safe. Big roomy room. Nice rooftop view thou its not open when i was there.

Super nice location! You could walk from bus station (if you took the bus from airport) Wifi is soooo nice ! You could use it every time and nearly everywhere in the hotel! Nice view in the evening ! The view at night is amazing at night ! The clean laddy works very hard and room is quite clean! The employees don't not smile all the time ....but it is ok maybe they are tired ^_^

Fantastic location, very nice staff!! Clean room and bathrooms, hot water all time.fantastic view of Acropolis from the balcony and from the roof top terrace-bar. I met many travelers from all the world visiting the Greek islands. I Will definitely go there again!

Great location and great staff! However, there weren't any lockers in the room- you have to pay extra for lockers in another floor that's unmonitored

This was a great located hostel. The staff is friendly and the other travelers were awesome. Perfect if you're looking for a place to rest inbetween all the walking and roaming.

I will go again.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Greece

No lockers in the room- you have to pay extra to store your valuables in a dark locker room that's unmonitored. Room feels cramped

I liked the view of the Acropolis from our room. I did not like the sketchy elevator without doors and they did not have a place to store bags during the day except in the lobby area - open to anyone to take.

A bit misleading about the bars which were all closed along with the roof. It's only open at high session witch isn't online anywhere. Staff weren't to friendly but over all the stay was good.

They call themselfs a hostel but there was no opportunity to cook for yourself because there was no kitchen. It's a choise of a hostel to give no breakfast but there has to be a chance to make your own.

Location of this hostel couldn't be better and the rooftop has an amazing view. Staff were very cool and the place was always thoroughly cleaned. They have lockers for €1 per day and were big enough to fit my luggage. There is a fridge there too which is handy.

Excellent location, great staff. This place was ideal for us, especially having a 24 hour reception desk. One thing to keep in mind is that the rooftop bar, which we were looking forward to, is not open year round. I don't remember seeing this on the site, so it is something to keep in mind. Otherwise, excellent place to stay and good value for the money!

The Hostel is definitely worth going to and it has excellent staff there. The staff are always willing to help you and are very friendly, in particular the amazing Semina. Overall, you will not be let down at this hostel.

Good wifi and excellent location. Cleanliness and other amenities were very basic. Didn't see any lockers.