Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Great hostel with amazing location. Taxi from airport after hours was pretty expensive and th driver told me he works for the hostel so this should have been cheaper - 60Euros is too expensive for one person! Great rooftop bar and good vibes. Nice hostel, staying there on my way back through Athens.

4 of us stayed in a 6-bed dorm for one night after sailing. Really good sleep, we were all incredibly happy with our night there and the location was perfect! The man on the front desk was amazing, very knowledgeable and one of the kindest and friendliest people!

• 28th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

We stayed in a room with 2 bunker beds to accommodate 4 people. However, the space was very limited and optimal for a single bunker bed. We faced difficulties fitting our luggage which further restricted our movement within the room. Ideally, with that kind of space in a room, it should be for only 2 persons. On a positive note, it has an awesome view of the city and the Acropolis from its rooftop with nice drinks being served. Hostel was clean and the staff was friendly.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • India

Well locate. The hotel offers a good walking tour. The toilet was really small.

Fantastic hostel! Great location right near Monastoraki square (main transportation hub and right near the Acropolis). The hostel was very clean and elegantly built, it felt like we were in a 5-star hotel! The staff were also very accommodating and noce. View from the rooftop bar is perfect! And Maria the bartender is awesome! Only complaint is that it is stairs only (except for a slow two-person elevator), I know I am lazy but it is still annoying. And also the showers are kind of weird.

Great location and rooftop bar. I was in a mixed dorm which was fairly small, limited space for backpacks and limited privacy for showers/changing. No lockers in the rooms. Service was ok, had to ask for directions to a mini-market which were unclear. No kitchen facilities from what I could see.

Great hostel! Really new and in the city center. The only problem was the fact that we were at the 4th floor, just under the bar and that was really noisy.

Everything was perfect.....expecially the view and the position. Nice staff worked h24. Spacious room and bath with excellent wifi. The only thing to add it should be to make brekfast....for example in the top terrace. Anyway it's not a problem.

Amazing hostel to stay at. However I would work on the issue that the keys. You're not supposed to leave the hostel with them. Which created the issue the one people did anyways. So sometimes I came back to the hostel and there aunt enough keys for me to be able to get inside. More than one person had 2 keys. Instead of just being assigned one from the beginning.

• 19th Aug 2015

Good location, friendly staff, air conditioning, big lockers, everything seemed very new and clean. Beautiful terrace outside and amazing view of the acropolis even from our room! Only thing missing to give this a 5/5 for facilities is a kitchen. Great value!

Location is unbeatable, great views from rooftop bar and close to nightlife bars

This was my central hub for my island hopping. A nice place to stay in Athens withban i credible view of the Acropolis. Some staff members seemed indifferent to guests' needs while others made sure everyone had everything they needed.

Location is awesome, very close to monasterika square and metro. Room (shared 4 pers dorm) had air conditioning and a nice bathroom. Beds were very uncomfortable though. Personnel is not very helpful, but if you ask them what you want they will answer your questions.

wonderful hostel, rooftop bar and walking tour were amazing! beds are stiff so if you're a light sleeper or like soft beds, this is not the place for you. bathrooms don't have locks so that's an incredibe inconvenience. atmosphere promoted making friends!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Friendly and helpful staff, very clean, great atmosphere for meeting other travelers, amazing rooftop bar for everyone to hang out and meet each other with the best view of the city!! My 4 bunk room and bathroom were pretty small but it was fine....I heard that the rooms with more bunks were more spacious. The walking tour with George was very good and a great way to spend time with others as well. Make sure you go to lunch with George after!

This is ran more like a hotel mainly because the staff don't seem happy to be there and aren't very welcoming except for Maria at the rooftop bar which is an excellent place to get to know the other guests and the view cannot be matched. No actual shower in the room just a shower head free from the wall so very hard to have a wash. Room is very small but good air conditioning and comfortable beds. Perfect location with metro down the road and restaurants and bars surrounding the hostel

Perfect for our one night stay. Arrived late from the airport and then left early for the port the following morning. Rooftop bar where you can see the Acropolis was packed and really cool.

it was very good hostel with acropolis view at its terrace bar. there was just only one minor problem that i faced. shower was very narrow and there was no shower cabinet that your towel may get wet if you are not careful enough.

Great location and also a great walking tour. Met some great people and the rooftop bar is an amazing way to finish off your day. Would definitely stay here again

• 13th Aug 2015

I loved my stay there especially the roof top bar. Great atmosphere and I met tones of great ppl. Just a quick walk away from all of the sights and easy access to the airport the location was amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7