Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Very nice double-room (n. 25) with amazing view of Acropoli!!!!Good staff and clean hostel. They ask 1 euro to keep luggage in a locked cupboard.

Great staff & a one in a million view from the rooftop! Teeny tiny bathroom/shower, but the VIEW!

Amazing hostel. Beautiful views. Great food places nearby. I would recommend the Indian across the road. I would suggest this hostel to everyone I meet and would happily stay again if I return to Athens.

The property is centrally located-2.5 minutes from metro station, 2 minutes from Monastiraki square, 1 minute walk from delicious gyros & slouvakis, 10 minutes from famous party district-Gazi. Not only this the staffs including cleaners are very friendly and are always ready to help.They helped us to check in earlier and check out later than the scheduled time. However the toilets and the 4 bed dormitory in the first floor is little too small...

shower spilled outside the room a lot at first, kind of tough to get key on door, but i received good advice on solving both issue the former from a fellow guest and the latter from the receptionist

Great location, great beds, great showers, great everything! Staff are really helpful and there 24/7 if you need anything. Perfect location to see athens I have stayed here twice and would definitely stay again!

Really great place. My only concern was that when I arrived they didn't have enough lockers for the people staying so I had to keep valuables with me

I had a very good time . Excellent location, the view from the window was amazing ( I had the Acropolis in front of me ) and the staff was fanstastic, very very nice and friendly people , specially Maria , the pretty girl who works at the terrace's bar .

Hostel in a very good location with the bar with an amazing view to acropolis!

Really enjoyed our stay at Pella Inn! It was in a great location, within walking distance to the Acropolis and all the major sights. In addition to that, its location off Monastiraki Square is ideal. The hostel itself was very well-maintained and clean - the rooms felt kind of like hotel rooms as far as quality and cleanliness. The rooftop bar was closed when we stayed, so there was no real hangout place to meet fellow travelers. Highly recommend the tour that picks up at the hostel!

I loved my stay at Pella-Inn. The staff was great, the view amazing. Everything was kept clean and tidy. The water in the showers was divine-it didn't really bother me that the whole bathroom became wet afterwards as it apparently dried quickly. I am overall very pleased with my choice to stay there.Could use some kitchen facilities though.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Cyprus

Great rooftop bar and amazing location. Staff was friendly but did not seem enthusiastic. Shower in bathroom was annoying.

Incredible location, so close to Monastiraki!

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

no kitchen but great great place to stay. view from the bar is amazing. English George the walking tour and Maria the bartender were just awesome!!! so lovely. I ended up extending my stay to 4 nights on my last night I stayed in an all female dorm and I woke up at 3 am with a drunk and high older male coming into the dorm talking to all the females and then proceeding to be very creepy. I got no refund for the extra money I payed but just an apology. security is an issue at this hostel

My bed duvet was dirty (smelled like armpits) and I asked for a clean one! The employee was coarse and didn't want to give me a new one! I refused to sleep with the dirty and ended up sleeping without one! The problem wasn't solved the next day either! The bedroom and the wc were too small for six!

They have an incredible view on the terrace.

Good location. There was no curtain or door to our shower and water went everywhere in the bathroom. otherwise good hostel.

For the location and price, if you're looking for more, not here

Excellent location, that's the main thing they have going here. Hostel itself was fine, nothing special or unique but it does the job. They do have a nice rooftop though. Rooms are kind of cramped, especially with luggage. No storage included, you can rent lockers but they're 1 Euro/day. There's a fridge but no kitchen facilities or even a table so doing your own food is challenging. Staff were friendly, great walking tour! We had British George, he was fantastic!

The location of ths hostel was excellent. The facilities are very basic. The shower was tiny wih no door or curtain, so that the entire bathroom became drenched, but the water was nice and hot. The pillows were very flat. You have to pay for a locker. If you are looking for a bed in the city centre in a hostel that feels save this ithe place for you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7