Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

Hostel had a nice roof top-bar with view to the acropolis and supercosy beds. A bit huge and anonymous, but it was a nice stay. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

The rooftop bar provides a great place to meet other travelers. In addition, I highly recommend taking advantage of the daily free walking tour. I had a great tour of the city. I wish the lockers had been in the rooms and did not cost to use for the night. Facilities were fairly clean. Great location right next to a metro stop.

This was a great place to stay in Athens, highly recommend it for backpackers looking to check out the sights for a few days. The rooftop bar was great, fantastic views and we met people that we ended up travelling with all over Greece.

Well located hostel, easy to get to and nice bar on the roof. The building is a bit run down. It they keep it clean and beds are comfortable. Good value for money in Athens.

My booking was not there when I arrived lucky he had a spare room

The value for money is alright but there is no security in the rooms. Also no comfortable place to charge your phone, there was only one socket in my room of 6 beds.The staff midfriendly. Eventhought the location is good, lots of restaurants and things to do.

Great location, clean room, helpful staff and great value for money. Only con was the handheld shower head with no hook to hang it up. Very difficult to not leave the bathroom flooded.

• 25th Jun 2014

The bunk rooms are pretty small, but that's ok if you just need it for a place to sleep. The bathrooms need work, the kind of bathrooms you don't want to be barefoot in. But it's doable if that doesn't bother you too much. The rooftop patio is beautiful and night, and the location is wonderful...just steps away from great restaurants, the market and the ancient Agora. Good place for young backpackers :)

• 25th Jun 2014

Pella Inn exceeded my expectations. I only stayed for 1 night as a stop for a next-morning flight, so I didn't care about the 80% rating and only booked it for its excellent location near Monasteraki. However, I thought it deserved at least a 85% or 88% rating because it was so nice! The AC was really great, the bathrooms were clean and easy to use, convenient showers.

Aside from limited wifi in the room, the place was perfect! It was very easy to find and close to the train station! The view from the rooftop was excellent.

Nice, simple hostel. Very well located. Nice terrace with a beautiful view on the Acropolis.

I stayed here for both my arrival and departure in Greece. Loved it! It is in the best location you can think of! It is clean, safe, very cool, and has a great view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio. (they offer a free welcome shot of ouzo, so that's a plus!). My room had an AC unit, but it didn't work. Athens gets VERY hot, so falling asleep was a bit difficult. Other than that, I loved the place, and if I ever am lucky enough to return to Greece, I would stay here again.

The rooftop bar was amazing, with views of the acropolis and the sunset in the evening. The atmosphere up there was very chilled and I had a great night every night I was there. The rooms were comfortable, with aircon thankfully! You needed to ask for sheets but that's not really a problem, and as I understand is pretty common in Greece. It was very much central and that made it a pretty ideal hostel, the agora, acropolis and all the ancient sites were literately a 2 minute walk down the road.

Okay hostel, fantastic location and roof terrace with very friendly bar staff. The rest of the hostel lacked atmosphere and showers were interesting! Air-con in our room didn't work, reception staff weren't particularly friendly or informative.

Location was excellent, right near the metro station and walking distance to attractions and shopping. Monastiraki Sq. is slightly sketchy. Loved the balcony and the rooftop bar which both had views of the Acropolis! One thing that was missing was an attachment in the shower for the handheld shower head instead of having to hold it up after a hot, sticky day of Athens siteseeing. After checkout, we were able to leave our bags at the hostel in lockers for the whole day which was a great option.

Roof top bar is great for socialising, relaxing and admiring the view. Hostel is in a great location. Able to get to major attractions with ease. Port and airport are so easily accessible too. Bathrooms let the place down a bit. The bathrooms on level 3 had a musty smell and the hand held shower floods the floor a bit. Overall enjoyed my stay though.

We showed up thirty minutes late because our ferry arrived later than expected in Athens and Pella-Inn gave away our room :( Very dissatisfied. We arrived around 12:30 at night and we did not feel comfortable as two women walking around the streets of Athens to find another hostel. We also lost our deposit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5