Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

One word: basic. Beds with sheets, a/c and a trash can. That's it. The bathrooms all had watered down hand soap. You get what you pay for. The main selling point of this hostel is the roof top bar. Also the location was ideal. Across the street from the historic center

Really good staff!

Great location, helpful and friendly staff, hostel-feeling, fantastic rooftop terrace with a view of the Akropolis - what more can you ask for?

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

There was a sick drunk girl in our shared dorm room and she got sick all over her mattress, the bottom mattress where another girl slept, all over walls floors. These things happened in shared dorms. What appalled me was the staffs rude attitude, 'not my problem' ' wouldn't clean, didn't care, 'you sleep in its not my job to clean' Resulting in all of us PAID guests to clean the floors walls mattresses, air dry them outside. They were hesitant to even supply cleaning materials. No

• 10th Jul 2014

Hostel had a nice roof top-bar with view to the acropolis and supercosy beds. A bit huge and anonymous, but it was a nice stay. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

The rooftop bar provides a great place to meet other travelers. In addition, I highly recommend taking advantage of the daily free walking tour. I had a great tour of the city. I wish the lockers had been in the rooms and did not cost to use for the night. Facilities were fairly clean. Great location right next to a metro stop.

This was a great place to stay in Athens, highly recommend it for backpackers looking to check out the sights for a few days. The rooftop bar was great, fantastic views and we met people that we ended up travelling with all over Greece.

Well located hostel, easy to get to and nice bar on the roof. The building is a bit run down. It they keep it clean and beds are comfortable. Good value for money in Athens.

My booking was not there when I arrived lucky he had a spare room

The value for money is alright but there is no security in the rooms. Also no comfortable place to charge your phone, there was only one socket in my room of 6 beds.The staff midfriendly. Eventhought the location is good, lots of restaurants and things to do.

Great location, clean room, helpful staff and great value for money. Only con was the handheld shower head with no hook to hang it up. Very difficult to not leave the bathroom flooded.

• 25th Jun 2014

The bunk rooms are pretty small, but that's ok if you just need it for a place to sleep. The bathrooms need work, the kind of bathrooms you don't want to be barefoot in. But it's doable if that doesn't bother you too much. The rooftop patio is beautiful and night, and the location is wonderful...just steps away from great restaurants, the market and the ancient Agora. Good place for young backpackers :)

• 25th Jun 2014

Pella Inn exceeded my expectations. I only stayed for 1 night as a stop for a next-morning flight, so I didn't care about the 80% rating and only booked it for its excellent location near Monasteraki. However, I thought it deserved at least a 85% or 88% rating because it was so nice! The AC was really great, the bathrooms were clean and easy to use, convenient showers.

Aside from limited wifi in the room, the place was perfect! It was very easy to find and close to the train station! The view from the rooftop was excellent.

Nice, simple hostel. Very well located. Nice terrace with a beautiful view on the Acropolis.

I stayed here for both my arrival and departure in Greece. Loved it! It is in the best location you can think of! It is clean, safe, very cool, and has a great view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio. (they offer a free welcome shot of ouzo, so that's a plus!). My room had an AC unit, but it didn't work. Athens gets VERY hot, so falling asleep was a bit difficult. Other than that, I loved the place, and if I ever am lucky enough to return to Greece, I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5