Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Location of this hostel couldn't be better and the rooftop has an amazing view. Staff were very cool and the place was always thoroughly cleaned. They have lockers for €1 per day and were big enough to fit my luggage. There is a fridge there too which is handy.

Excellent location, great staff. This place was ideal for us, especially having a 24 hour reception desk. One thing to keep in mind is that the rooftop bar, which we were looking forward to, is not open year round. I don't remember seeing this on the site, so it is something to keep in mind. Otherwise, excellent place to stay and good value for the money!

Good wifi and excellent location. Cleanliness and other amenities were very basic. Didn't see any lockers.

The location of the hostel is great! but the dorm was not good. It was wayyyyy to small.and the bathroom was small as well. The view from the roof bar was nice but the bar was not opend because of the season. It was not worth the price in my opnion.

I was pleasantly surprised by the hostel! Be sure to check out the rooftop, there's an amazing view from there, its an amazing spot to hang out. The free tour is always a great way to get basic information about the beautiful city of Athens. Highly recommended!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Hostel is in a great location, very close to bus station and main strip and harbour. Staff were very friendly and they made the beds every day. No elevator so be prepared to bring your bags up the stairs. No hot water the first night when we arrived late, but after that it was fine.

Very good location, near an excelent and cheap bakery.

Showers were dirty, there was no blanket, just an under sheet and pillows were uncomfortable. Only good thing was location and the view.

Great location close to main attractions and nightlife hot spots, that's all. Just feels like something is missing. Others I talked to during my stay also shared this impression.

We used the laundry service here (10 euros for a bag) and it took over 12 hours and burned my clothes so I wouldn't recommend using it. I was there for 2 days and stopped in throughtout the day and night and never saw the bar downstairs open and apparently the rooftop bar was only open 8-11. The staff were fairly friendly and our room had a balcony which was cool. I would stay here again.

Toilet had no lock on it. Shower was pretty gross, and the water backed up. In the morning I noticed ants in my bed. I spent one night and wouldn't want to spend more.

The rooftop bar has amazing views! The location is great, close to the metro, easy access to major sites, and in an interesting

Good for an over night stay

I stayed here two nights and it's a good place to stay. Staff was available to answer questions, but wouldn't volunteer information like WiFi password, where the showers were, etc. so be sure to ask. The hostel was quite clean, lockers were available to rent, and the location was excellent! If you plan on walking around and seeing the city and just need a budget accomodation to sleep, this place would work for you!

Standard hostel. Nothing special but nothing bad either. Great location and staff were amazingly helpful. Def stay here again.

Good located, and cheap. The hostel is probably an ancient hotel, and there is no real hostel atmosphere.

At time of writing, this hostel was rated at 79%, which is incredibly inaccurate. The place was a dump. Yes its a cheap hostel in a good location, but i expected better. We stayed for 5 days,No bedsheets when we checked in. Filthy toilets. Worst of all, our room was robbed continuously. Phones, ipods, chargers credit cards and money were stolen. Staff didnt help. Not recommended

I have nothing great to say about this hostel other than the amazing view of the acropolis from the rooftop terrace, that was beautiful. Other than that the showers/bathrooms are gross, they had no blankets or sheets for the beds because they said they were out. They charge 4 euro/night for a locker.

Hello, we are very sorry that you didn't enjoyed that much your stay in our hostel but i have to remind you that the lockers for our guests costs only 1€ per day! We will try to do our best to have a better accommodation next time.

Good location. beautiful view.

It was comfortable staying. There is located near Acropolis. Above all, the night view on the top of the building was fantastic.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7