Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

great hostel! i would recommend this as the number 1 hostel for athens!! great atmosphere, great rooms - our window looked onto the acropolys it was amazing! no kitchen but that doesnt matter the local food is so cheap and there are so many options around the hostel! the neighbourhood seems safe which was iomportant for us 2 girls and great roof top bar great way to meet people!

All bathroom showers were broken and there was no way to hold the nozzle. This seems to be an easy fix that could have upgraded our stay. Loved the rooftop bar.

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

Me and my friend were really anxious that it'd turn out to be a bad hostel, because it was pretty cheap. However, when we arrived, we immediately met a staffmember who was really friendly, and the other staffmembers turned out to be great as well. As for the location: the city center is only a 5 minute walk away from the hostel. The only thing we missed was breakfast. Oh, and the roof bar was AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

• 14th Jul 2014

Loved Pella Inn! Great place to stay, would definitely be back!!

• 14th Jul 2014

Central location right next to the tram station. Good common areas to hang out in, especially the roof top bar with great views. The place was kinda dirty mostly due to the large amount of guests sharing the facilities. The staff wasn't very helpful and generally didn't know what was going on. Wifi really only in the common areas. Overall it is worth staying here because of the roof top and location though I wouldn't spend more than a couple days.

One word: basic. Beds with sheets, a/c and a trash can. That's it. The bathrooms all had watered down hand soap. You get what you pay for. The main selling point of this hostel is the roof top bar. Also the location was ideal. Across the street from the historic center

Really good staff!

Great location, helpful and friendly staff, hostel-feeling, fantastic rooftop terrace with a view of the Akropolis - what more can you ask for?

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

This hostel is centrally located in Athens near a subway station. It was an easy walk to the acropolis! The staff was very helpful when we were figuring out our Ferry rides. Clean rooms!

There was a sick drunk girl in our shared dorm room and she got sick all over her mattress, the bottom mattress where another girl slept, all over walls floors. These things happened in shared dorms. What appalled me was the staffs rude attitude, 'not my problem' ' wouldn't clean, didn't care, 'you sleep in its not my job to clean' Resulting in all of us PAID guests to clean the floors walls mattresses, air dry them outside. They were hesitant to even supply cleaning materials. No

Hostel had a nice roof top-bar with view to the acropolis and supercosy beds. A bit huge and anonymous, but it was a nice stay. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

Great rooftop bar!

The rooftop bar provides a great place to meet other travelers. In addition, I highly recommend taking advantage of the daily free walking tour. I had a great tour of the city. I wish the lockers had been in the rooms and did not cost to use for the night. Facilities were fairly clean. Great location right next to a metro stop.

This was a great place to stay in Athens, highly recommend it for backpackers looking to check out the sights for a few days. The rooftop bar was great, fantastic views and we met people that we ended up travelling with all over Greece.

Well located hostel, easy to get to and nice bar on the roof. The building is a bit run down. It they keep it clean and beds are comfortable. Good value for money in Athens.