Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Wifi great and in rooms, air con was so nice! Staff were friendly, terrace bar was a lovely place to sit and have a few drinks and has a great view. Facilities nice, the room was cleaned regularly. No lockers in the rooms but you can use ones downstairs and I never felt my stuff was unsafe in the room. Only criticism is do not use their laundry service...you give it in the morning and won't have it back until after midnight, if you do use it keep this in mind when planning. Location is awesome.

This Hostel is Super Amazing and i don't have any negative comments.All the people that i met there was all travelers and the bar at the terrace makes the spot a perfect meeting point with lots of free shots by the bartender. The staff was funny and very Helpful. The Location Is Superb!Right next to the Acropolis Hill! The rooms were clean and comfortable and they had computers down to the Lobby for free use.

Bed bugs, no towels or linen were provided until asked for, and air con did not work

We booked a 5 FEMALE dorm online, when we got to Pella Inn we were given a 8 mixed dorm without any warning from the staff. Once we got into the dorm to settle, we noticed several very uncomfortable things : no blankets or sheets provided, no key to close the room. We had to go to reception to get a refund as they "accidentally" booked the wrong type of room (but 2 girls in the dorm had had the same issue earlier), we had to ask for a refund as they charged the price of a 5 bed dorm.

Great roof top patio with a view of the Parthenon. Free walking tour every morning. Otherwise this was just a decent and pretty average backpackers hostel. It did the trick.

Great hostel! Nice staff, comfortable room and beautiful view from our balcony as well as the rooftop bar. Sure, there's a bit noise from the street but the location couldn't be better so we didn't mind. Would definitely recommend it!

In terms of location, this place was great. Within walking distance from all the main things you want to see in Athens. The free walking tour taken by George was also fantastic, and the roof top bar was also okay. However, the staff here were very disinterested and extremely unhelpful. Even rude at times.

Great location, hostel was nice and quiet. Awesome view from the bar!

• 9th Aug 2014

Had a great stay here, perfect place to stay for a couple of nights in Athens before island-hopping! Didn't realise when we booked that we would get a balcony with an amazing view of the Acropolis - a nice surprise on our arrival! Would definitely recommend the free walking tour by George, a great way to see lots of Athens in a short space of time!

• 8th Aug 2014

Good location, close to Monastiraki Station. Roof top bar is great, awesome view of the acropolis. Air conditioned room was great to escape to in the hot August sun. Toilets/showers are rough and could be improved. Would stay again.

Had a great stay here, very central location and they offer a free walking tour which was very good. Rooftop terrace was beautiful with a good atmosphere at night time and rooms and facilities were kept clean. Having aircon was a major plus too especially in summer. Only negative is that it did not have kitchen facilities

The hostel is located in very good location with a great view of the Acropolis. But the rooms are way too small. The bathrooms are always dirty and smelly. And it would be great if they will have enthusiastic staff too.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Great location, friendly staff. Great rooftop patio which is awesome for meeting fellow travellers. My only complaint is that some rooms only have one key for 4 people and that the key has to stay in the room or at the front desk.

Love love love this place! Super close to everything, the staff is amazing, and the rooftop bar is the best!!

The second day I stayed there, the door's handle just broke and, because of that, the room was pretty much opened all the time. The hostel had some lockers, but you have to pay 1 euro for each day you use it. I think it would be fare if they offered the lockers for free, since the room's door wasn't working, but the staff didn't thought this way. And I think this says much about the staff, which seemed apathetic regarding the guests. To be fare, the rest was nice.

the room is a bit small for 4 people.

this is the second time i've stayed here and everything was fine. The location is great and the hostel has everything you need for a fleeting visit - wifi, clean rooms, helpful staff, etc.

• 1st Aug 2014

We only stayed for 2 nights and this hostel made for a good stop over. The guy working nights at the desk really put a positive swing on everything. He was very friendly, funny and helpful. Rooms were a bit small

Pella-Inn is fine. Not overwhelmingly bad, but not fantastic either. The location is good, the staff are fairly helpful, and the bathrooms are tolerable. The air conditioning in my room did not work, which is killer during the summer months. If you're staying in Athens more than one day, I would recommend staying somewhere cheaper. While Pella-Inn is not expensive, there are other hostels in the area that provide the same services at a lower cost.

I had an excellent time at this hostel. It was my favorite of my whole trip! The bar on the rooftop was so much fun and it was very easy to make friends. The staff was great. I lost my flight and they helped me out by calling the airport for me!