Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

I liked this hostel because of the location; right outside our window you could see the Acropolis and we were relatively in a safe neighborhood, with lots of good restaurants around. However, I disliked the fact that our lockers were in the common room so every time I needed something out of my bag I would have to go downstairs to the room to get it out of my locker. Other than that, the atmosphere was great and I made some great new friends.

The location of pella inn is awesome, in a really cool area of town, close to the acropolis and steps away from the metro. However, the facilities are not so awesome. The beds are hard and squeak, you have to hold the shower head while taking a shower which also floods the bathroom, some of the toilet seats are broken off, no lockers in the room, etc. I also didn't like that people were smoking downstairs in the bar. The location was great, I just wish they'd spruce up the place a little

the hostel is really easy to find. The train line via the airport is direct, so you don't have to change lines, which is great when you are carrying a lot of luggage!! the view is fantastic!!!! you have a roof in which you can chill out and enjoy the spectacular view of the Acropolis just in front of you. the staff is really helpful and there is a free tour with George who will tell you all the story of Athens. highly recommended!!!

Perfect location, very nice and patient employees, beautiful roof terrace and nice rooms all for a cheap price, what else could you ask for

Safety location,near station Good staf Clean room

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Japan

It was a great hostel. I know it was the off season but there were not a lot of activities going on. I felt very comfortable there and would go back. The roof top was amazing, i was super sad that the roof top bar was closed for off season. It was one of the reasons i booked that hostel.

Staff were amazing, helped us get to the airport during the strike. Good location, right near the flea market

Can't beat the location and price, just don't expect much from the rooms (small, no storage space and poor WiFi reception). Bathrooms are clean.

It was in a very good location, near the metro and restaurants/bars. There was no locker in the room and the room´s door wasn´t that secure: it seemed to be locked, but sometimes, it wasnt. A great view from the Akropolis.

The street was a little loud, but I slept perfectly fine. The staff was very helpful and immediately helped with anything I asked for. It was a great place to meet people. The walking tour with British George was great. The location was ideal.

No lockers in the rooms, Really bad, broken showers and no kitchen (although eating out is cheap so you don't need it). Blankets/covers are not cleaned at all. An alright atmosphere to met people but little nightlife or socializing. An alright hostel for the cheap price.

1 2 Next » last »