Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Perfect location, clean, amazing rooftop patio!

Great place, great location, roof top bar has awesome view. Low rating on staff for one reason..communication. When I arrived I accidently booked the wrong day. She seemed cool about it and said she would adjust the days. Never happened. Second... I left a few tickets I didn't use at the front desk to be given to a fellow traveler as the fact that I was leaving to Santorini that morning. I was assured they would be given. Nope.. Lesson..Don't rely on staff much. Bartender is Great.

INCREDIBLE ROOF TOP BAR !! Location was great, beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms were a great size. Reception staff were not super welcoming//helpful. When asked about how we go about booking a ferry to the island of Santorini his reply was 'On the internet, you have that' and felt like it was a chore.

it was a nice hostel staff was helpful it was clean in a great.location

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Cyprus

The best part was that the hostel advertises no wifi, and it was the best wifi of all the hostels my friends and I had stayed in. The rooftop bar was also wonderful and had a gorgeous view of the Acropolis.

• 23rd Apr 2015

This is a great hostel! Close to downtown area, rooftop bar to meet people, adequate rooms that are fairly spacious, balconies with views of the acropolis, and amazing showers. Best shower i have had in my whole trip in greece, great water pressure AND hot water! Would stay again.

The hostel is clean and modern with good atmosphere.

The Hostel is Amazing. Staff was professional and very helpful. Rooms was very clean with the best view of the Acropolis from the window and has a balcony also. I will definetly come back to stay there again next time.

great staff, they even helped me to catch a taxi for an emergency at 7 am on a saturday!!!

Perfect location - right by the metro station, lively area, fantastic view of the Acropolis. Nice and clean. Staff were friendly and professional, going above and beyond when I had an issue with a dormmate by upgrading me to another room at no extra cost. Not the greatest atmosphere due in part to "common room" being couches in front of reception (bar opens up in high season that may improve things). Lacks kitchen or breakfast options. Overall, great value + highly recommended.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location was great. Our room had a view of the Acropolis and was beautiful.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The hostel is very well located and clean. The view was amazing. There are no lockers in the bedrooms and there is only one key for each bedroom, which is annoying if you are sharing. There are no communal areas, such as a lounge or a kitchen (also annoying because there is no breakfast).

One of the best hostels I visited! Location is great, right in the center! Also rooms were very clean and modern! I used to sleep in 12 mixed dorn bedroom, but I got place in 4dorn bedroom for the same price and it was very cool! I liked that hostel, staff is veeery friendly, very warm atmosphere, BEST WIFI ever!!! It has no minuses! If I will go to Athens, I will definitely stay there 100%

Had a great stay here although the rooms were slightly small. Wifi reached throughout the entire place which was very helpful. Kind of false advertising though because the roof top bar was not open when I went, nor were there walking tours or the option of booking a trip on their yacht. Still a very clean, amazing location hostel.

Pella Inn was the absolute perfect place for me to stay while traveling alone. It was in the perfect location close to the Acropolis, Plaka, and walking distance to all the other major sites. I met tons of great people in my room and the staff was very helpful. Thank you so much!

• 1st Apr 2015

Excellent location, the staff was amazing and very helpful. We really like the terrace and the view from our balcony. The room was totally new from renovation, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. I recommend this hotel to everybody.

Stayed from 17th to 22nd Feb 2015 with friend, in a 4 bed ensuite female dorm (had booked a 6 bed so nice surprise). Were in room 41 (4th floor), a floor below roof top bar that has nice view of Acropolis. View from 41 is not very nice though, but corner room so others on 4th floor probably better. 11.90€ pppn (booked early). Staff was friendly and helpful. Room cold at night, so used radiator and AC. Bathroom new, clean. No working computers, shame. GREAT LOCATION, 2 min from Monasteraki sq.

• 17th Feb 2015

Ia had then Reservation and when arrived there the hostel was closed for reparation! No one told me per mail and no one returns me back the money i paid as a fee. Disaster!

I booked the Pella-inn hostel, however they were reforming and they send to me a new hostel that I would stay the Zeus Hostel. Therefore, this review is about the Zeus Hostel. It is a cheap hostel, so they do not have kitchen, the bathrooms were not that clean, the rooms either, the atmosphere was a bit strange, and there was not locker in the rooms. I would not recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »