Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

This hostel is very well located, easy walk to any of the main sites. However, the facilities are not great, hardly any common areas, no breakfast, can't buy water unless the bar is open, small dorms. I think it's expensive for what it is but it's not a bad hostel.

Awesome hostel. Nice rooftop.

It was more like a hotel than a hostel, didn't have a kitchen or a common room (that I knew of anyway) but I liked the air con in room, elevator and bathroom in room. Although after anyone had a shower the floor would be covered in water as there's no door on the shower. Prime location for seeing the main sights and close to metro and food places. No luggage storage room but you could leave your luggage in a corner in the reception and rent a medium sized locker for 1 euro per day.

Great hostel. Very good location. Only 200m from train station/square. 400m from Acropolis entrance. Good rooftop bar to chill out at. Staff very helpful!

Absolutely amazing experience. thank you for the opportunity to meet so many great people.

• 16th Jun 2015

The hostel was in a fantastic location in the city, just outside of Monastiraki square and very easy to get to by metro. The rooftop bar was a nice touch, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a little small and the bathrooms were very small and awkward, but they were pretty clean. If you have the chance to do the free walking tour, DEFINITELY DO IT, the tour guide was excellent and you really learned a lot about the city.

In first place, is not in Monastiraki Sq, not as easy to find as they say.The boy in the check-in, not much kind, was most worried about his own things.The room was the smallest one I´ve been, the bathroom, to share inside the room, was also the smallest one!! you can´t have a shower without get wet all your clothes too. I didn´t like this hostel, there is others most near in the centre, cheaper and with better attention.Doesn´t worth what you pay

I didn't end up staying here as planned do to a booking mix up on my part. But I stayed for one night and the staff were fantastic in helping me, even making arrangements at another hostel for me. The night I spent here was very comfortable, the beds and pillows were great and it's in an excellent location right next to the Acropolis. The bathroom was very Clean and looked new! There weren't any lockers but the room was very secure. I would stay here again if returning to Athens.

At the top of my budget but was alright for one night. Can't beat the location but the room was slightly small and when all people were in it with bags it got a little conjested.

You are UNDER stating that amazing view from your terrace bar. It is Spectacular. You should say so. Not just the Acropolis but all of Athens. I am definitely telling everyone about the beautiful rooms and the great location and THAT VIEW !!!!!!!!

Location was good wouldn't go out if I was girl by myself. Bar was really nice the girl that was working was also super lovely. Room had a little deck and bathroom which was nice. Would stay here again :)

I enjoyed my time at the Pella Inn. I stayed there twice--on the start and finish of a greek island hopping trip. It is worth the price and is very close to the Acropolis and center of town. The lockers were on the half floor above the reception area and can be rented for 1€ a night. Did not indulge in drinks at the rooftop bar but the atmosphere seemed fun and had a great view of the Acropolis.

Daily cleaning service was great, they don't assign you to a certain bed so first come/first serve if you want a top or bottom bunk, staff were amazing and the rooftop view is unbelievably good!

• 11th Jun 2015

We were four girls staying at Pella Inn, and we were all very happy with the service and facilities at the hostel. The room was clean, we had our own bathroom which was very new and in great condition, the staff were very helpful, and the location was perfect for exploring Athens on foot.

The rooftop bar is amazing! Beautiful view and inexpensive

Nice place, great location, close to the city Centre and all shops/restaurants. We were treated rudely for bringing our sheets down when we checked out by the night staff (like it was the worst possible thing we could do). clean place and comfy beds. good wifi. nice view from the terrace. I'd stay here again over 'other' Athens hostels

Great location in town, close to the Acropolis and Monastiriki metro. Comfy, cool rooms and an awesome rooftop bar.

The location is perfect, very close to the metro station. The room is spacious and clean as well. However I didn't have a good sleep as it was quite noisy at night (maybe it is near the party area?). The AC is working perfectly but there was this crazy girl who set it to 30 degree (YES 30! It was hotter than outside) and I only realised it in the morning with my body covered with sweat. Nevertheless, good hostel at a good price.

The man who checked me in was incredibly rude. The beds were more uncomfortable than even I expect from a hostel. The bathroom was tiny, and consisted of a toilet, a sink, a shower head, and a drain on the floor. They couldn't even spring for a shower curtain. The atmosphere was also very poor. No common area through most of the day, as the advertised "rooftop bar" doesn't open till well into the evening.

• 8th Jun 2015

Right next to the flea market but still an easy walk to all the touristy stuff - I liked this location better than being right next to the Acropolis. Right around the corner from the hostel is a maze of little streets filled with beautiful graffiti murals, little cafes and restaurants and not touristy at all. The hostel itself is really nice, clean, good rooms. Amazing views from the rooftop bar. No lockers in the rooms but you can rent one off the lobby for 1 Euro/day.