Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

the staff are not helpful and the wifi was terrible.

Best hostel in Athens! Great stay - affordable and comfortable.

• 28th May 2014

Bit of mould on the bedroom walls. No baggage storage. Ordinary ensuite. Great location and nice views to the acropolis.

• 27th May 2014

The bar man in the roof top bar was nice and friendly, and it's in a great location within walking distance of everything. The other staff were rude. I was ordered to move rooms half way through my stay but they wouldn't tell me why. The staff went through my belongings while I was out!!! The bathrooms weren't cleaned the whole time I was there and they don't change the sheets between guests. I would never stay here again, I can't believe that hostelworld recommends this place!

Excellent location right near the metro stop and balconies with a view of the Acropolis! Bathrooms were a bit basic, and water got all over the floor when you took a shower, but overall the place was very clean

We had a great stay here, the location is fantastic for seeing all the sites and the restaurants. We stayed in a dorm which was fine, there was about 1 plug socket for 6 people which was a bit annoying but there was plenty of bathrooms and a big common area.

Fantastic location. May get a little noiser at night with the pubs around but otherwise, it's great for short stay budget travelers

Great view in the roof, good location and the beds are comfortable. It's difficult you find plug to charge eletronics stuff. The staff are not the best. Room does not have lookers, if you want it's 1 euro per day!

Too noisy and room walls thinner than a piece of paper. Moreover, atmosphere was poor as there was no breakfast share, nor activities proposed for hostellers, unlikely for other hotels in your chain. Finally like any ither hotel, but with less services

Very good location at tourist centre. Balcony good view Acropolis

location, staff, view, price - noise, only one socket per room and 2-3 in whole wi fi room,

• 17th May 2014
  • Croatia

The showers and bath facilities left something to be desired, and the bedding is just a comforter that doesn't seem likely to be washed. But, the location is outstanding, right next to the acropolis, shopping, restaurants, and the metro. I would do it again. The staff was funny and helpful.

Our flight got delayed, and we missed one of the days of our reservation, but the hostel staff let us cancel that night even without 24 hours of notice, which was really great. Thanks for a great stay!

I had the best view of acropolis from my room ! Best view ive had for long time , the balcony even made it more comfortable and good view . The room was a bit dusty and I kept sneezing thats the only negative thing but view from my room was memorable !

Great value for the price, there is an amazing roof deck and the first floor bar/cafe is gorgeous. The rooms were clean, average hostel rooms. The only thing is the bathrooms were a bit cramped and you have to hold the shower head yourself which makes showering very difficult. Also the water kept going from hot to cold. But considering the price it is absolutely worth it.

• 11th May 2014

I liked the hostel. Very well location. Bad thing , no breakfast.

The hostel present at centre place and very nearer to various tourist places. Viewing Acropolis at night sitting in the balcony of the hostel is very pleasure. Facilities are very good and worth to stay.

The bathrooms must be renoved or changed.

• 9th May 2014

Amazing location. Facilities aren't as good as other hostels.

Prices were very reasonable, staff was friendly and helpful close to train and main attractions, incredible view of acropolis at night rooms were very packed together, right on a main road, traffic all night made difficult to sleep. beds were not remade each morning, internet was slow