Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Just stayed here for one night caught a plane early next day. It was good enough for one night but maybe that's all! Staff were great and had air con in the rooms so can't complain.

Location is good but staffs are not friendly. And outside is very noisy until daybreak

Great location and fantastic wifi in room.

Stayed for two nights. Excellent location, close to attractions via walking and great rooftop bar.

The hostel was in a central location, near a main metro stop and many historic sites. A walking tour picked up directly from the hostel lobby, which showed a lot of the city. The rooms were air conditioned, and quite comfortable. Bathroom facilities were good, and there were 3 per floor, so didn't have to wait for one. The rooftop bar was nice, but more expensive than i would have hoped, and you have to pay to use a locker.

• 22nd Jul 2014

great hostel! i would recommend this as the number 1 hostel for athens!! great atmosphere, great rooms - our window looked onto the acropolys it was amazing! no kitchen but that doesnt matter the local food is so cheap and there are so many options around the hostel! the neighbourhood seems safe which was iomportant for us 2 girls and great roof top bar great way to meet people!

All bathroom showers were broken and there was no way to hold the nozzle. This seems to be an easy fix that could have upgraded our stay. Loved the rooftop bar.

I understand that the hotel was under renovations, but I don't appreciate being stuck into the old common room with no elevator to the floor. I was moved rooms and was set up in a place that looked like a dingy brothel. I felt unclean. This was unorganized. The only thing good about this place was the view of the acropolis. No one could tell me what was going on with my room. the bathrooms looked disgusting. I didn't expect a 5 star hotel but I didn't expect to be thrown into a rat hole.

• 19th Jul 2014

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

Me and my friend were really anxious that it'd turn out to be a bad hostel, because it was pretty cheap. However, when we arrived, we immediately met a staffmember who was really friendly, and the other staffmembers turned out to be great as well. As for the location: the city center is only a 5 minute walk away from the hostel. The only thing we missed was breakfast. Oh, and the roof bar was AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

• 14th Jul 2014

Loved Pella Inn! Great place to stay, would definitely be back!!

• 14th Jul 2014

Central location right next to the tram station. Good common areas to hang out in, especially the roof top bar with great views. The place was kinda dirty mostly due to the large amount of guests sharing the facilities. The staff wasn't very helpful and generally didn't know what was going on. Wifi really only in the common areas. Overall it is worth staying here because of the roof top and location though I wouldn't spend more than a couple days.

One word: basic. Beds with sheets, a/c and a trash can. That's it. The bathrooms all had watered down hand soap. You get what you pay for. The main selling point of this hostel is the roof top bar. Also the location was ideal. Across the street from the historic center

Really good staff!

Great location, helpful and friendly staff, hostel-feeling, fantastic rooftop terrace with a view of the Akropolis - what more can you ask for?

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

This hostel is centrally located in Athens near a subway station. It was an easy walk to the acropolis! The staff was very helpful when we were figuring out our Ferry rides. Clean rooms!