Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

This was a very pleasant stay. Farewell and see you later!

Great view to the Acropolis from roof top bar. Good location, near Monastiraki subway station - so its easy to get to the hostel. Rooms were ok. The bathrooms were outside the rooms were not good

Really nice place, and the room had good air conditioning, and a great view of the Acropolis from the window terrace. Loved the roof top bar.

GOOD THINGS: Location (perfect!), wi-fi and the rooftop view. BAD THINGS: My room (22) was smelly, dark, with only ONE plug for the entire room (6 beds) and NO lockers. The bathrooms were a complete disaster, with mold in the wall and ceiling and very dirty shower curtains. It looks like an abandoned building with some available beds. And these bed apparently have bed bugs... I left the hostel on the 24th of Aug and the day after I noticed 16 bites all over my body. I would not come back here.

excellant location very safe, the best view to Acropolis from the rooftop bar !!!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Greece

the hostel is Amazing . the Location Is great and very safe ! close to everything .Right next to the Acropolis Hill ! great view to the Acropolis from the rooftop bar. The rooms were clean and comfortable, great A/C free wi-fi ! The staff was very helpful. I will absolutely stay there again !

Location is amazing. Close to everything. From tge rooftopbar you have an amazing view on the akropolis and other tempels. Staff is helpful and there is airconditioning... All in all good...

Love the rooftop and the air conditioning which was vital in summer. Wifi was great. Rooms were basic but had everything you needed. Perfect location! I got charged a few euros to print something though, after being asked to go and source my own paper so that was a bit ridiculous. Otherwise, I loved pella! Stayed here twice and it was great both times. Thanks guys

Staff, although very friendly, could brush up on nightlife in the surrounding area.

Good location, staff are ok at best,nice rooftop terrace, atrocious bathrooms, but good A/C. Stayed here in August.

Pella inn was an amazing hostel - I would really recomend it to anyone staying in Athens

Excellent hostel! Rooftop bar w/ Acropolis view is amazing! 2 minute walk to tube station. $2 gyros by Montastaraki Square are delicious & great for a tight budget. Showers dont have stationary showerhead but wasnt a big deal to me. August is VERY hot & humid but 4 bed rooms have great A/C. I will absolutely stay here again.

Everything ok, but breakfast would be fine.

Wifi great and in rooms, air con was so nice! Staff were friendly, terrace bar was a lovely place to sit and have a few drinks and has a great view. Facilities nice, the room was cleaned regularly. No lockers in the rooms but you can use ones downstairs and I never felt my stuff was unsafe in the room. Only criticism is do not use their laundry service...you give it in the morning and won't have it back until after midnight, if you do use it keep this in mind when planning. Location is awesome.

This Hostel is Super Amazing and i don't have any negative comments.All the people that i met there was all travelers and the bar at the terrace makes the spot a perfect meeting point with lots of free shots by the bartender. The staff was funny and very Helpful. The Location Is Superb!Right next to the Acropolis Hill! The rooms were clean and comfortable and they had computers down to the Lobby for free use.

Bed bugs, no towels or linen were provided until asked for, and air con did not work

We booked a 5 FEMALE dorm online, when we got to Pella Inn we were given a 8 mixed dorm without any warning from the staff. Once we got into the dorm to settle, we noticed several very uncomfortable things : no blankets or sheets provided, no key to close the room. We had to go to reception to get a refund as they "accidentally" booked the wrong type of room (but 2 girls in the dorm had had the same issue earlier), we had to ask for a refund as they charged the price of a 5 bed dorm.

Great roof top patio with a view of the Parthenon. Free walking tour every morning. Otherwise this was just a decent and pretty average backpackers hostel. It did the trick.

Great hostel! Nice staff, comfortable room and beautiful view from our balcony as well as the rooftop bar. Sure, there's a bit noise from the street but the location couldn't be better so we didn't mind. Would definitely recommend it!

In terms of location, this place was great. Within walking distance from all the main things you want to see in Athens. The free walking tour taken by George was also fantastic, and the roof top bar was also okay. However, the staff here were very disinterested and extremely unhelpful. Even rude at times.