Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Love love love this place! Super close to everything, the staff is amazing, and the rooftop bar is the best!!

The second day I stayed there, the door's handle just broke and, because of that, the room was pretty much opened all the time. The hostel had some lockers, but you have to pay 1 euro for each day you use it. I think it would be fare if they offered the lockers for free, since the room's door wasn't working, but the staff didn't thought this way. And I think this says much about the staff, which seemed apathetic regarding the guests. To be fare, the rest was nice.

the room is a bit small for 4 people.

this is the second time i've stayed here and everything was fine. The location is great and the hostel has everything you need for a fleeting visit - wifi, clean rooms, helpful staff, etc.

We only stayed for 2 nights and this hostel made for a good stop over. The guy working nights at the desk really put a positive swing on everything. He was very friendly, funny and helpful. Rooms were a bit small

Pella-Inn is fine. Not overwhelmingly bad, but not fantastic either. The location is good, the staff are fairly helpful, and the bathrooms are tolerable. The air conditioning in my room did not work, which is killer during the summer months. If you're staying in Athens more than one day, I would recommend staying somewhere cheaper. While Pella-Inn is not expensive, there are other hostels in the area that provide the same services at a lower cost.

I had an excellent time at this hostel. It was my favorite of my whole trip! The bar on the rooftop was so much fun and it was very easy to make friends. The staff was great. I lost my flight and they helped me out by calling the airport for me!

Great location, amazing view from the balcony, the staff sometimes was lazy, but in general was ok

Unfortunately, the night I stayed there were bedbugs in one of the guest's bed. That was not comfortable at all for anybody in the room.

Just stayed here for one night caught a plane early next day. It was good enough for one night but maybe that's all! Staff were great and had air con in the rooms so can't complain.

Location is good but staffs are not friendly. And outside is very noisy until daybreak

Great location and fantastic wifi in room.

Stayed for two nights. Excellent location, close to attractions via walking and great rooftop bar.

The hostel was in a central location, near a main metro stop and many historic sites. A walking tour picked up directly from the hostel lobby, which showed a lot of the city. The rooms were air conditioned, and quite comfortable. Bathroom facilities were good, and there were 3 per floor, so didn't have to wait for one. The rooftop bar was nice, but more expensive than i would have hoped, and you have to pay to use a locker.

• 22nd Jul 2014

great hostel! i would recommend this as the number 1 hostel for athens!! great atmosphere, great rooms - our window looked onto the acropolys it was amazing! no kitchen but that doesnt matter the local food is so cheap and there are so many options around the hostel! the neighbourhood seems safe which was iomportant for us 2 girls and great roof top bar great way to meet people!

All bathroom showers were broken and there was no way to hold the nozzle. This seems to be an easy fix that could have upgraded our stay. Loved the rooftop bar.

I understand that the hotel was under renovations, but I don't appreciate being stuck into the old common room with no elevator to the floor. I was moved rooms and was set up in a place that looked like a dingy brothel. I felt unclean. This was unorganized. The only thing good about this place was the view of the acropolis. No one could tell me what was going on with my room. the bathrooms looked disgusting. I didn't expect a 5 star hotel but I didn't expect to be thrown into a rat hole.

• 19th Jul 2014

Pella is was so wonderful to us. We had some trouble with cancelled flights and they were very accommodating. The front of house staff were very helpful! Good atmosphere, great location in the middle of everything. Would stay again.

Staff were so helpful and really friendly! Good location too.

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.