Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Overall good experience - great location and nice facilities. The rooftop bar in particular is worth the stay alone. My only complaint is that they overbooked my room and the man working there seemed to get mad at the guests for the issue, when it was clearly not their fault.

Great location. No towels avalable, linen wasn't avalable for all beds.

On a main street so quite noisy but also means great location and excellent value for your money

Good stay, value for money

Cool place, best location at an excellent price! Loved my stay here.

I recommend it, if you want to save money and enjoy Athens this is the best option

Pella-Inn was awesome. We ended up staying on two different occasions, our first night in a dorm and the second in a private, both of which were very pleasant. The staff was incredibly helpful on all topics from getting around the city, to how to book a ferry. Quite possibly the best part about this hostel is the location, a perfect spot for sight seeing in what seemed to be the heart of Athens.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! They are asked to do a lot between checking people in, running the coffee shop/bar downstairs, helping people with where to go, and acting as a bit of security. They are awesome. Place has great little bar and coffee shop, several board games, common room with a fridge and lockers, and an upstairs lounge where you can see an a great view of the acropolis and part of the city. Cleanliness could be better, beds squeak, and showeres are not the best.

Pros: Excellent location, polite staff. Cons: Pella-Inn has a serious security problem. We were living in multiple rooms and could actually open one room (a "private" 2-bed room) with a dorm key! We didn't try it the other way around, but were having enough reason already not to leave any valuables behind at any time. Though the leaflets advertise towels, they aren't given until asked for. Neither are sheets to put between oneself and the (let's face it - not regularly washed) blanket.

Good hostel, well located, helpfull staffs and the best location ever! is near every thing!

Pella inn was the best!! It's in a great location in Athens, right near monastiraki square and the metro. The guys working there are friendly and funny. Great for the price. Awesome view on the roof. My only complaint would be it was hard to shower without getting water all over the floor, and the floors stay wet for awhile. But it was so worth it!!

Pella-Inn is a great hostel located in the heart of the city. Walking distance from the Acropolis and other historic sites as well as the metro. The hostel itself was very clean with plenty of bathrooms. The staff was excellent and very helpful with recommending restaurants and places to visit. George makes the best coffee in the city, especially Americano, American travelers definitely try it out. The morning front desk guy was the nicest guy I've met and very helpful.

• 28th Apr 2014

Hello and Thank you for reviewing our Hostel. I think you made a mistake, the gay guy in Pella-inn is George(the guy that made u the Americano coffee). I Hope you ll come back later at summer to have more fun!! Bye!

Great hostel! The wifi didn't go to rooms and was a bit on and off in the lounge, also our room was right over the main street so it was so loud (Greeks party 7 days a week until 5am) but nothing headphones didn't fix. Great stay, really lovely staff and met some cool people there!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel has a terrific atmosphere! It´s more like a living room.

• 26th Apr 2014

Amazing Location, Friendly staff, Best Hostel in Athens! Guaranty!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Excellent location in Athens (walking distance to everywhere you would need to sightsee). Staff are friendly and willing to help me carry my luggage up the stairs for storage after check-out. There is a lift which covers all floors. I stayed on the 3rd floor and could still get wifi coverage from my bed (though it was weak). Only gripe... BED BUGS!!!!! I woke up with bites all over, as did my dorm mates :(

We stayed in a private room with a double bed, using a shared bathroom in the hallway. The hotel was clean and very close to the Arcopolis. The staff spoke good english and were helpful with booking a taxi the following morning to Rafina Port. During the Tuesday we stayed, the area was very noisy. I guess there is a bar/cafe across the street and a singer/guitarist began his set around 10pm and didn't finish until at least 2am. Even with earplugs in and the windows closed, I couldn't sleep.

This is the perfect place to stay for Athens! located within walking distance to everything(sights, shopping, cafes and restaurants...), amazing view from the balcony and roof. Nice staffs. True southern vibe:D

Pella Inn has a great location. Literally a less than 5 minute walk from a central square where there is food and shopping, and on a safe street. Great rooftop view of the acropolis!!! We only stayed in Athens for a couple of nights and this place was perfect for that. Friendly staff and ample bathroom facilities on each floor. Wifi was a bit glitchy, that's the only thing I would suggest to improve. Other than that we had a pleasant stay in the heart of Athens!

The hostel is in a great location. Very close to everything. The staff were friendly and our room was clean.

• 17th Apr 2014