Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Very nice hostel. On the first day we didn't have sheets but we just needed to ask for it hahah. It is in a very nice location close to the Acropolis (could see it from the window). Good wifi, worked in the rooms and on the common area.

Me and my friend were really anxious that it'd turn out to be a bad hostel, because it was pretty cheap. However, when we arrived, we immediately met a staffmember who was really friendly, and the other staffmembers turned out to be great as well. As for the location: the city center is only a 5 minute walk away from the hostel. The only thing we missed was breakfast. Oh, and the roof bar was AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

• 14th Jul 2014

Loved Pella Inn! Great place to stay, would definitely be back!!

• 14th Jul 2014

Central location right next to the tram station. Good common areas to hang out in, especially the roof top bar with great views. The place was kinda dirty mostly due to the large amount of guests sharing the facilities. The staff wasn't very helpful and generally didn't know what was going on. Wifi really only in the common areas. Overall it is worth staying here because of the roof top and location though I wouldn't spend more than a couple days.

One word: basic. Beds with sheets, a/c and a trash can. That's it. The bathrooms all had watered down hand soap. You get what you pay for. The main selling point of this hostel is the roof top bar. Also the location was ideal. Across the street from the historic center

Really good staff!

Great location, helpful and friendly staff, hostel-feeling, fantastic rooftop terrace with a view of the Akropolis - what more can you ask for?

The staff at the front desk were unfriendly and uninformed when it came to organized events. They were also unresponsive to emails I sent in advance of my stay. The rooms were fairly clean, but they didn't provide any top sheets. The bunk beds simply had mattresses with a fitted sheet.

• 11th Jul 2014

This hostel is centrally located in Athens near a subway station. It was an easy walk to the acropolis! The staff was very helpful when we were figuring out our Ferry rides. Clean rooms!

There was a sick drunk girl in our shared dorm room and she got sick all over her mattress, the bottom mattress where another girl slept, all over walls floors. These things happened in shared dorms. What appalled me was the staffs rude attitude, 'not my problem' ' wouldn't clean, didn't care, 'you sleep in its not my job to clean' Resulting in all of us PAID guests to clean the floors walls mattresses, air dry them outside. They were hesitant to even supply cleaning materials. No

Decent hostel overall, spectacular rooftop view of the Acropolis and great location right near a major metro stop and walking distance from just about every spot of interest in Athens.

Hostel had a nice roof top-bar with view to the acropolis and supercosy beds. A bit huge and anonymous, but it was a nice stay. Stuff is friendly and helpful.

Great rooftop bar!

The rooftop bar provides a great place to meet other travelers. In addition, I highly recommend taking advantage of the daily free walking tour. I had a great tour of the city. I wish the lockers had been in the rooms and did not cost to use for the night. Facilities were fairly clean. Great location right next to a metro stop.

This was a great place to stay in Athens, highly recommend it for backpackers looking to check out the sights for a few days. The rooftop bar was great, fantastic views and we met people that we ended up travelling with all over Greece.

Well located hostel, easy to get to and nice bar on the roof. The building is a bit run down. It they keep it clean and beds are comfortable. Good value for money in Athens.

My booking was not there when I arrived lucky he had a spare room

The value for money is alright but there is no security in the rooms. Also no comfortable place to charge your phone, there was only one socket in my room of 6 beds.The staff midfriendly. Eventhought the location is good, lots of restaurants and things to do.

Great location, clean room, helpful staff and great value for money. Only con was the handheld shower head with no hook to hang it up. Very difficult to not leave the bathroom flooded.

• 25th Jun 2014

The bunk rooms are pretty small, but that's ok if you just need it for a place to sleep. The bathrooms need work, the kind of bathrooms you don't want to be barefoot in. But it's doable if that doesn't bother you too much. The rooftop patio is beautiful and night, and the location is wonderful...just steps away from great restaurants, the market and the ancient Agora. Good place for young backpackers :)

• 25th Jun 2014