Pella-Inn Reviews

Ermou 104, Athens, Greece

Perfect location and amazing rooftop bar with the best view of the acropolis in the city! only problem is there is not really a common area, but other than that we loved it! the free walking tour was great too, definitely recommend it!

Very cooperative receptionist. But shall provide kitchen facilities

• 3rd May 2015
  • India

Not enough cupboards, shelfs, hangers to put things in a room.

Perfect location, clean, amazing rooftop patio!

Great place, great location, roof top bar has awesome view. Low rating on staff for one reason..communication. When I arrived I accidently booked the wrong day. She seemed cool about it and said she would adjust the days. Never happened. Second... I left a few tickets I didn't use at the front desk to be given to a fellow traveler as the fact that I was leaving to Santorini that morning. I was assured they would be given. Nope.. Lesson..Don't rely on staff much. Bartender is Great.

INCREDIBLE ROOF TOP BAR !! Location was great, beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms were a great size. Reception staff were not super welcoming//helpful. When asked about how we go about booking a ferry to the island of Santorini his reply was 'On the internet, you have that' and felt like it was a chore.

it was a nice hostel staff was helpful it was clean in a great.location

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Cyprus

The best part was that the hostel advertises no wifi, and it was the best wifi of all the hostels my friends and I had stayed in. The rooftop bar was also wonderful and had a gorgeous view of the Acropolis.

• 23rd Apr 2015

This is a great hostel! Close to downtown area, rooftop bar to meet people, adequate rooms that are fairly spacious, balconies with views of the acropolis, and amazing showers. Best shower i have had in my whole trip in greece, great water pressure AND hot water! Would stay again.

The hostel is clean and modern with good atmosphere.

great hostel, great food, safe excellent location, very nice beds I had fun here

The Hostel is Amazing. Staff was professional and very helpful. Rooms was very clean with the best view of the Acropolis from the window and has a balcony also. I will definetly come back to stay there again next time.

great staff, they even helped me to catch a taxi for an emergency at 7 am on a saturday!!!

Perfect location - right by the metro station, lively area, fantastic view of the Acropolis. Nice and clean. Staff were friendly and professional, going above and beyond when I had an issue with a dormmate by upgrading me to another room at no extra cost. Not the greatest atmosphere due in part to "common room" being couches in front of reception (bar opens up in high season that may improve things). Lacks kitchen or breakfast options. Overall, great value + highly recommended.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location was great. Our room had a view of the Acropolis and was beautiful.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The hostel is very well located and clean. The view was amazing. There are no lockers in the bedrooms and there is only one key for each bedroom, which is annoying if you are sharing. There are no communal areas, such as a lounge or a kitchen (also annoying because there is no breakfast).

One of the best hostels I visited! Location is great, right in the center! Also rooms were very clean and modern! I used to sleep in 12 mixed dorn bedroom, but I got place in 4dorn bedroom for the same price and it was very cool! I liked that hostel, staff is veeery friendly, very warm atmosphere, BEST WIFI ever!!! It has no minuses! If I will go to Athens, I will definitely stay there 100%

Had a great stay here although the rooms were slightly small. Wifi reached throughout the entire place which was very helpful. Kind of false advertising though because the roof top bar was not open when I went, nor were there walking tours or the option of booking a trip on their yacht. Still a very clean, amazing location hostel.

Pella Inn was the absolute perfect place for me to stay while traveling alone. It was in the perfect location close to the Acropolis, Plaka, and walking distance to all the other major sites. I met tons of great people in my room and the staff was very helpful. Thank you so much!

• 1st Apr 2015

Excellent location, the staff was amazing and very helpful. We really like the terrace and the view from our balcony. The room was totally new from renovation, very clean and with a very comfortable bed. I recommend this hotel to everybody.