Fabulous 406 Total Reviews
Fabulous 406 Total Reviews
Penguin Village Located at Mashraba Street, Dahab Sinai, Dahab.
Egypt
Dahab 46617 Mashraba Street, Dahab Sinai
83% 406
28.4852139 34.5132064
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
6.9

You can step directly into the water from the restaurant. The property is beautiful with tile work, palms and whitewashed buildings. The shared bathrooms did not look as though they were cleaned once during my stay. The water has a foul sulfur smell which occasionally wafts through the courtyard, definitely not good for drinking. The toilet in my room was leaking, and the guy at reception didn't seem to care since my reservation didn't include a private bathroom. Good restaurant prices.

28th Jun 2016

Too bad I was there for just one night. The place is very good, the restaurant attached is awesome - the chef is very good (besides very friendly). There was no hot water in the common shower but I think they would have turned it on if I had asked. The staff was super helpful. I totally recommend it.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

A perfect holiday stop. Awesome staff and awesome diving

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

Excelent stay! I have a great time there, so relaxed and very kind people around! Maybe the shared baths coulb b a little more clean, and not always hot water! Thanks you for everything! i ll be there again of course!

9th Feb 2016

Loved my time in Dahab and the guys at Penguin! I almost couldn't leave! Dive center took care of me and helped me achieve my advanced open water cert! The room was upgraded for free from dorm, which was so great. I loved lounging by the sea at their restaurant leaning a few Arabic phrases and backgammon!