Penguin Village Reviews

Mashraba Street, Dahab Sinai, Dahab, Egypt

Very very friendly Staff, no matter if Hotel, Restaurant or Dive Station. I booked a budget room, wich was easy but completely okay to me - most of the Time I was out on "desert - safari" or until late in Restaurants and Bars on the boulevard, so at least only a bed was needed. I would recommend Penguins to everybody who is looking for a relaxed and calm time without any mass - touristic - frenzy! Thank you Amr and Ahmed for my unforgettable stay this Time, Hope to see you back in Octobre !!

• 29th Mar 2015

Lady at the dive school was very helpful, always smiling and with a great positive attitude. I went in low season, so not many people, but everything was clean and neat.

It's really cheap and it is clean, so good value for budget travelers. The thing that bothered me is that there is salty water in the showers

I had an excellent stay at Penguin and would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Dahab! Ahmed and the guys at the reception were really helpful in setting up trips and Mido and the guys in the restaurant would get up early to make breakfast before diving or going on trips, and would make a fire in the evening and we'd all hang out together. Hanan in the dive shop is really nice and helpful as well, and Ahmed was such a relaxed dive master, but very attentive and gave great instructions

The Hotel is an amazing place, we enjoyed the atmosphere. The stuff is very helpful, we appreciate it. And overall, Dahab is a place worse to visit. Nice blue sea, mountains, diving, cozy and cute restaraunts. It is made for those, who want to chill out.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Russia

when I take a shower, the water is salty

It's cheap hostel but little bit far away from town.

Penguin Village is really nice. Great prices and within walking distance of everything needed in Dahab.

I really liked this hostel. Good location with a restaurant right on the water. Staff are really cool and super chilled out. Its a really good place to relax and enjoy yourself. I would definately reccomend this Hostel. Also there's an amazing reef right in front of Hostel

• 8th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff is VERY friendly and helpful, but the bathrooms can be much cleaner.

I booked 4 nights and ended up staying for 12. The hostel is by the beach and the staff is very friendly. It's definitely worth it!