8.0
Fabulous 399 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 399 Total Reviews
Penguin Village Located at Mashraba Street, Dahab Sinai, Dahab.
Egypt
Dahab 46617 Mashraba Street, Dahab Sinai
80% 399
28.4852139 34.5132064
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

Excelent stay! I have a great time there, so relaxed and very kind people around! Maybe the shared baths coulb b a little more clean, and not always hot water! Thanks you for everything! i ll be there again of course!

9th Feb 2016

Loved my time in Dahab and the guys at Penguin! I almost couldn't leave! Dive center took care of me and helped me achieve my advanced open water cert! The room was upgraded for free from dorm, which was so great. I loved lounging by the sea at their restaurant leaning a few Arabic phrases and backgammon!