Peniche Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montês, n.6, Peniche, Portugal

Fantastic place to stay. The staff is very helpful. Nice breakfast in the morning. Clean rooms and the location is perfect. Especially for people like me who are in love with surfing and waves. This is really surfers paradise. I definately teccomend this place to everybody.

• 16th Mar 2015

`Amazing place, very nice people running this place! totally felt at home! one of the best i have stayed, definately! decent breakfast! as well. andt the staff was outstanding. i will be back!!!

The second I walked in Peniche Hostel I knew I was going to be very happy there. The atmosphere, with cool music playing throughout the common areas, was so inviting. The staff were extremely accommodating and the overall atmosphere of the place was amazing. I have zero complaints about this hostel and could go on forever describing how wonderful my stay was. Anyone wanting to visit Peniche would be a fool not to stay here! And about the breakfast: yamiiii!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

Was laidback, relaxed, a good facility and just generally great people running it. Easy to review, great place.

• 23rd Oct 2014