Peniche Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montês, n.6, Peniche, Portugal

Great little place to go explore San Sebastian.

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything was perfect! The Hostel has a great vibe :)

A spectacularly relaxing hostel. The staff was friendly and the fresh bread at breakfast was a big plus.

Best hostel breakfast ever! Loveley staff. Loved the bed curtains on the dorm bunkbeds. I recommend this hostel ;)

Very agreable and charming staff in Peniche Hostel!

The hostel itself is quite nice, but the room i had to stay in was really disappointing. Apart from its really tiny space for 4 people, it had no Windows! You can imagine about the Air in the Morning...

I stayed in this hostel for one week at the beginning of July. I went to peniche to surf and was travelling alone so wanted somewhere with a social atmosphere and this place was perfect. I met a decent group of people who I surfed with everyday, the hostel was walking distance to everything you could have wanted, the rooms were clean and the staff super friendly and helpful. They even included a breakfast which I wasn't expecting!! I will definitely be back here in the future!!!

It was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff was really nice and helping, the rooms were nice, you could make your own meals, have a family kind of breakfast and book surf lessons with great surf instructors. The hostel is small enough so that everyone in the hostel got to know each other. I spent really great days in Peniche a lot thanks to the choice of hostel we luckily made.