8.8
Fabulous 286 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 286 Total Reviews
Peniche Hostel Located at Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montês, n.6, , Peniche.
Portugal
Peniche Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montês, n.6
88% 286
39.3597189 -9.3789339
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016

I only stayed one night, wish I stayed longer. The hostel is great, clean, comfortable, nice decorated...made me feel extremely comfortable. Mohammed is incredibly nice & friendly. I highly recommend it. Will definitelt go back & stay a bit longer.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

By far the best hostel I stayed in Portugal. It's close to the beach, and they have a deal with a local surfing school. 2 sessions every day and they will pick you up from the hostel. Diego and Nunu, the teachers, were great. After 3 lessons I was totally ready for supertubos. Hostel staff is also very friendly. I even came back to this hostel because it was so good. Common areas are closed between midnight and 9am, which means that it's completely quiet for 9h straight. Perfect.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Great little sea side hostel. Mostly no frills, but the location is great and it is awesome to stay in a smaller town in Portugal.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Good hostel, loved the staff, especially you Shanna. Would stay again. Only thing it's a bit fair to the surfing beaches.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
5.1

The matresses are quite uncomfortable, people enter and leave the sleeping room during the night talking loudly, there was a strange smell in the bedroom.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AWESOME! if you go to Peniche absolutely you have to stop here! Very good breakfast, clean hostel, you feel like at home. The girl in charge of the hostel is very kind and helpful. I celebrated my birthday here and it was beautiful! :) :) Thank you all!!!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

Great homey hostel with fantastic facilities. Free breakfast is good, kitchen facilities are great and staff very helpful (especially the lady) staff. The hostel is within 10 min walking distance to everywhere in town!

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
26th Jul 2016
3.4

- the 2 staff members were always quarreling - simply affected their work. - Staff was constantly bringing others into my dorm to show them directions. Little privacy. - I didn't feel safe to stay for all nights I booked and left The evening shift was an emotional unstable, weed smoking guy, who had 0 hostel managem't knowledge and slept in my dorm. Not only was he acting strange, he was seen/heard making out with a female traveler in the common area during/out of shift. A terrible stay.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

I extended my stay at the hostel twice, which should be perceived as recommendation, especially for people travelling by their own. The hostel is well located in centre of Peniche, close to supermarkets and the beach. It is quite charismatic with nice spots to sit together and having a good time. The equipment & facilities are okay. But I think what really matters are the people. Therefore, a special thanks to Othyl (staff) who made the stay at the hostel to an great experience!

13th Jul 2016
5.1

We arrived at 12:30 simply to leave our bags but we were welcomed with rude staff who had a big problem with us arriving early. Despite this, the lady checked us in even though we didn't really need to do it then and then had a problem with us not having the exact change. The breakfast was also disappointing as we arrived 30 mins in and there was basically nothing left. Room didn't have a window. Kitchen is nice though. Overall we felt very unwelcome here and it ruined a very nice town!