Peniche Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montês, n.6, Peniche, Portugal

Fantastic place to stay. The staff is very helpful. Nice breakfast in the morning. Clean rooms and the location is perfect. Especially for people like me who are in love with surfing and waves. This is really surfers paradise. I definately teccomend this place to everybody.

• 16th Mar 2015

`Amazing place, very nice people running this place! totally felt at home! one of the best i have stayed, definately! decent breakfast! as well. andt the staff was outstanding. i will be back!!!

The second I walked in Peniche Hostel I knew I was going to be very happy there. The atmosphere, with cool music playing throughout the common areas, was so inviting. The staff were extremely accommodating and the overall atmosphere of the place was amazing. I have zero complaints about this hostel and could go on forever describing how wonderful my stay was. Anyone wanting to visit Peniche would be a fool not to stay here! And about the breakfast: yamiiii!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

Was laidback, relaxed, a good facility and just generally great people running it. Easy to review, great place.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Well it wasn`t great but not bad at all... Being greeted with a "oh you`re in the cheapest room!!" in fact may justify why breakfast was so poor where i only had an apple and my partner a cup of milk which we had to ask... even more in english! :) Big disappointment to me... as a traveller was not having a sticker to take home on my case!! They said high season is gone!! But what would they call to the worldtour in a place where people live in and about surf??? in a week`s time!! Anyway... :)

Hello, about breakfast and if you were between 9 and 11am its impossible you only had that to eat. We OFFER cereals, milk,coffe and tea, fruits fresh bread, butter and several jams for brekfast. After 11, we have fruits, coffe, milk and tea for free during the day. About the English: we work with local staff that have days off. When they are off we work with helpers from all over the world (sorry if it was anoying to you to comunicate in another language then portuguese :(