Peniche Shoreline Guides Reviews

Rua de sao Marcos nr 70, Rua de Sao Marcos nr 70, Peniche, Portugal

One of the best Hostels I've ever been to! The house and Monica the owner make you feel so homey and comfortable! It's the best choice for a longer stay and if you'd like to surf :-)

It wasnt clean,the blankets were really old and it was all sticky and there were flies everywhere. It was untidy and we didnt feel comfortable at all. As well we payed to much and didnt get anything back after recogninzing the mistake. We were really happy after leaving this place and cant recommand it .

I stayed at this guesthouse for 14 nights in June and it was great! Less than 150m to Mini Market, cafés and even a butcher who has everything you'll need. It feels really private which I personally favor alot. The host is lovely, she can tell you everything you need to know about Peniche, and if i'm going back to Peniche it's no doubt about that I will stay at Shoreline Guides.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

This place is amazing it gives a nice homestyle feel no matter how busy it is. The owner Monica is great and will do anything for her guests I'll be back there next time I'm in peniche

• 4th Apr 2015