Peniche Surf Lodge

Superb 294 Total Reviews
Superb 294 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

Feels like a home away from home! Claire and Duncan took care of everything from helping me get to and from the bus station in Peniche to recommending some great places to eat in town. I went alone but left with a great new group of friends that i hope to see on my next surf adventure. Super knowledgeable about all of the beaches and made sure we drove to the right spots to get the best surf. Already looking to plan my next visit to see my cool auntie Claire and uncle Duncan :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Perfect hostel for surfers of all levels! Claire and Duncan truly go above and beyond to make sure each of their guests has an amazing stay! They gave us great recommendations and provided an excellent level of local knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else. They have a selection of surfboards and wetsuits that cater to all levels of surfers, and they come to the hostel in the morning to provide the surf forecast for the day and take the group out to the most favorable spot. We'll be back!

• Norway, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Really nice lodge with an amazing host! Recomended for those who want to relax and surf:)

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
21st Dec 2016

Great hosts, excellent seaside location and awesome weather !

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Was the best hostel that I have stayed in my life. The house is cute and confortable, the couple who is owner is amazing. We went in winter to relax and surf, the hostel was quite because was low season, every day Dunk pick up all the people who wants to surf and we surf all together. I highly recommend!