Penke Panke Lodge Hakuba Reviews

4836 Wadanonomori Hakuba-Mura, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

This is, simply, the best place I've been to in Japan. I can't think of anything that went bad. The staff are helpful, kind, anf most importantly, fun. There was a general understanding that if you make it all the way to Hakkuba then you also need some time on ur own, they give you that too. Excellent breakfast. Five star cleanliness. Fully equipped if u want to ski or snowboard. You get more than what you paid for. The only downside is that they made hard for all the other hostels to keep up.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Friendly staffs, five minute walk to the ski lift, fully equipped kitchen and nice living room.

The staff here were incredible! I broke my wrist on the first day and ended up needing a bit of help to function. They went above and beyond to help me out; re booking transportation I could manage, help to pack, even to cook and translating my medical info! So incredibly grateful and thankful. The resort is warm and homely with a great friendly vibe. Great to have nightly lifts for atms, grocerys etc.

Fantastic stay. The staff are brilliant and the location is perfect. Nice feel about the place and a bit of a social scene at the bar too. Would stay there again.

View all Nagano (Hakuba) Hostels