Penpark Place Reviews

22 Samsen 3, Samsen road, Sampraya, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

This place was perfect for us. It's in a quiet neighborhood, just a 10 minute walk from the madness of Khao San Rd. It's super clean and they have wonderful garden space to relax in. We ended up staying at a hotel closer to Khao San Rd and it was a nightmare compared to this place! Highly recommend Penpark.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff are very friendly, and are always willing to help. I really enjoyed the fact that they helped me buy tickets to Chiang Mai, and that they were really open about the mark up in price for delivery through them. Very genuine people here. The location is also fantastic. Really close to all the markets, and about an 80baht cab ride from the Phyathai station. I'll be coming back to Bangkok in two months, and I'm definitely staying here.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Spain

It was a good hostel, clean and the staff helpful. The rooms are nice but it's really really hot. Good hostel in general but i wouldn't recommend it if you wanna meet new people..

I love this place! The staff is great, very welcoming. Rooms are good for the price

• 13th Jan 2016

We were very happy with Pen park! Its a short walk to food and shopping around khosan area, but thankfully far enough away from all the partying and noise. We were very happy to be a few blocks away and enjoy peace and quiet, the serenity of the lovely garden and helpful staff (there is even a tourist booth there for booking further travel). Our room was a private double bed (which was actually a king size bed) and our room had air con. Paid a bit more, but worth it. No lockers unfortunately.

• 5th Jan 2016

A bit hard to fin but very kind personal. We had shared bathroom but never crossed any one, either for a shower or the toilets.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Good for a relaxing night, no noise clean basic rooms and a good choice of breakfast perfect in my eyes after sharing dorms and the staff were so friendly!

I stayed in a private room for two nights after arriving in Bangkok. Good hostel but feels more like a hotel since there's no real social atmosphere. Very well located however and hard to find a better price for a private room. Would recommend if you're a backpacker arriving late in Bangkok and looking for a quiet place to unpack before heading to more social hostels with dorms. Private room is basic and walls are thin but it's all you need. No AC in the private room but it didn't bother me.

Nice and clean hostel but no AC in the room, impossible to sleep because of the heat. Cheap for a single room but not the best hostel to meet people.

Myself and my partner stayed here it was fantastic for us, it had great security, wi-fi, air-con, very clean and the staff were friendly the only down side to it was the location we had to get taxis to the main party area but it was a blessing in disguise as we slept very well !

the staff was very nice and helpful with information and tips about local stuff. we also made a mistake booking the room a day earlier than we arrived, but they immediately changed it as i wrote them an email. thanks again. :)

We only stayed one night but it was very pleasant. We managed to check in over 3 hours early which was a result. Friendly staff, big place, took us awhile to find as the map online wasn't correct. Big clean rooms, clean bathroom. Good place to stay for one or two nights. Location was good too, just a short walk to the main strip