Penpark Place

Fabulous 488 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2017
8.0

Big hostel with loads of outdoor communal space, it was super quiet when I was there but can imagine when there are more guests it's lively. No aircon in room. Good location, short walk from Khaosan road. Super clean.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th May 2017

ACE LOCATION(5 MINUTE WALK FROM KOH SAN ROAD).SHORT TUCK TUCK RIDE TO THE MAIN SIGHTS.THE STAFF ARE VERY KIND AND HELPFUL.

5th May 2017

I had a really nice stay here. The hostel is tucked away on a little local street, but not far from the main action of Bangkok. I had a single room for a very reasonable price. My only complaint is that the shared bathroom did not have any soap, so I always had to cary my own when I went to use the restroom.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Our stay at Penpark Place was great. Our original flight was delayed and they were very understanding and did everything to accomodate the change. The room itself was very nice with VERY cold air-conditioning for whifh you can control the temperature. If Im ever back in Bangkok, I will stay here again!

18th Apr 2017

Penpark was clean and had all amenities as promised. The bathrooms were also clean but the showers were just average- no where to set down your soap/shampoo. AC was on point and I really liked this location. Near Kao San but not too close.

19th Mar 2017
7.7

The location is good, close to the river and to the cheap boat to main attractions. I would recommend AC , I had fan with open windows and I regretted, Bangkok is highly polluted and during the night you can smell all burned fumes, no the best atmosphere to rest.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Tucked away but still close to everything you need. Ferry is a 10 min walk away, but it's not near the stations. Wifi worked well. Staff are friendly. Paid 600 baht for two nights for a double room, so good value for money. I'd recommend.

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

My partner and I have stayed at Penpark at least 7 or 8 times in the last few months and we love it. The people who work there are lovely, the rooms are great and everything works and is clean. There is a great roof terrace and garden and we couldn't think of anywhere better to call home during our time in Bangkok. To top it off, Penpark is close to all the attractions and is a great base for someone wanting to visit the city! Thanks for everything guys, hopefully, see you again! Sarah and Tom x

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

Great location in easy walking distance to khao san road and the taxi boats. Friendly staff, clean shared bathrooms and a good travel service next door. We arrived early and could snooze on the roof loungers!

31st Dec 2016
7.1

Penpark is a decent place for the money, located close to Samsen Road yet quiet. I liked the rooftop, the garden, and the woman at the excursions desk was informative. The room was clean, though we were there for 3 days and I had to ask the staff to tidy up the room after the first 2 days (they didn't do it automatically?). There were used mattresses laying against the wall in the stairwell for some reason. Also, keep in mind, there is no elevator. There are some little coffee shops nearby.